Backpacks are fun elements and add spice to the adventures. When these backpacks can double up as coolers for your cold refreshments, things get more fun. For your little outdoor trips or your hiking trails, getting hold of the picnic backpack cooler is a great alternative to compromising on cold beverages. Have a look at these best picks of leak-proof backpack coolers and are equipped with features to deliver unaltered fun out in the wild.
From keeping it easy to carry around to ensuring free of leakage on the move, these backpacks are very useful for versatile purposes. The fine reviews and explained features will certainly ease up on your efforts to pick the best product.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Camping Backpack Coolers Reviews
- 10. TOURIT Waterproof Insulated Backpack Cooler Bag for Picnics
- 9. YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Coole and Backpack with Cooler
- 8. MIER Insulated Cooler Backpack for Lunch, Picnic & Hiking
- 7. Igloo MaxCold Backpack Coolers
- 6. North Coyote Insulated Large Backpack Cooler for Picnic & Lunch
- 5. TOURIT Insulated Picnic Cooler Backpack Bag for Travel
- 4. TOURIT Insulated Backpack with Cooler for Camping & Hiking
- 3. OAGear Backpack Cooler – 20 Cans
- 2. IceMule Pro Portable Insulated Backpack Cooler Bag
- 1. Yeti Hooper Portable Cooler Backpack
Table of the Best Camping Backpack Coolers Reviews
10. TOURIT Waterproof Insulated Backpack Cooler Bag for Picnics
A cooler that you can carry thinking less about its disadvantages, the innovative design of backpack coolers is aimed at making your outdoor trips more fun. Resistant against leak and constructed out of a sturdy durable fabric, this is an ideal backpack where you can store a lot of cold cans. The massive 21l capacity can fit almost 31 cans while the carrying strap comes with a beer opener for more fun.
- Made with high-density insulation material that keeps the contents cool.
- Features two side pockets where you can keep other accessories.
- Capable of keeping items cold for a consecutive period of 36 hours.
9. YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Coole and Backpack with Cooler
Outdoors and wilderness are enticing, so when you want to have the best time, carrying a best-rated backpack cooler is a great option. It can keep your cans and bottles cold as the backpack is made out of a DryHide shell. Also, the same material is unconventionally durable, protected against abrasion, punctures and ensures mildew never affects the inner contents. Moreover, the wide opening of the backpack boosts the accessibility to manifolds.
- Closed-cell insulation holds on to the cold efficiently.
- Hydrolock zipper ensures the backpack cooler no leak of water.
- Self-weight of only 3.1 pounds.
- A wide-mouth for giving a better vision of the contents insight.
8. MIER Insulated Cooler Backpack for Lunch, Picnic & Hiking
Take the backpack out on adventures and never feel short of a cold/hot drink as this is designed to store all your cold/hot contents like the way they are. Featuring thick insulation coupled with a PEVA liner, it ensures no heat transfer occurs. In addition to that, the large compartment of the bag can hold numerous cans and still have some more space for food. Also, the bag has a padded handle to keep carrying options open.
- Comes with side two mesh pockets, a mesh pocket on the inside, and an external zippered pocket.
- Constructed out of heavy-duty fabric but remains lightweight in itself.
- Easy to clean material.
- Will not wear or tear.
7. Igloo MaxCold Backpack Coolers
Innovation and quality combined to create a perfect cooler; Igloo has put in a lot of efforts in designing this attractive looking and highly efficient backpack. Provided with MaxCold insulation technology, the bag uses as much as 25% extra foam than the regular ones. This added foam helps in storing cold things colder for long enough. Besides, on the top, you get an EVA moulded compartment with zippers and sure safety against crush.
- Straps are air meshed as well as adjustable.
- Comes with an antimicrobial layer which is resistant against leaks.
6. North Coyote Insulated Large Backpack Cooler for Picnic & Lunch
Large storage is the USP of this insulated backpack cooler for hiking. When you buy it, you invite in a huge 42-litres of capacity divided into 17-litres collapsible storage and another 25-litres packable. Correspondingly, you will also get 5 medium-sized pockets to store food and accessories. Moreover, the 600D polyester material is waterproof and heavy-duty, thus making it ideal for wilderness enthusiasts.
- Separate compartments for the accommodation of electronic gadgets.
- Zippered pockets in the interior as well.
- Designed with chest and waist straps so that it can be carried effortlessly.
- The unisex design suited to all age groups.
- Comes with two free ice packs.
5. TOURIT Insulated Picnic Cooler Backpack Bag for Travel
Tourit has made its mark in the field of picnic backpack coolers with their supreme quality of products. The use of 600D oxford fabric coupled with PEVA heat welding and a thick 10mm of EPE foaming, extraordinary insulation of inside contents is guaranteed. Additionally, the insulation material has a high density and can keep things cold/hot for a stretch of 16 hours straight. Besides, it has a 25 l of storage limit which is huge.
- Multiple meshed carrying pockets and zippered compartments.
- Leak-proof eco-friendly cotton inner lining.
- Beer opener in the carrying strap.
4. TOURIT Insulated Backpack with Cooler for Camping & Hiking
Extremely modern looking design meets high functionality, this backpack cooler for camping promises to never let you down on your expectations. Designed with a 600D oxford fabric that has 10mm of EPA foam and PEVA heat welding, this will always keep all your stuff cold/hot, just the way you want. So next time you are going fishing or camping, carry this bag on your back which is made to last owing to the durable fabric construction.
- The high-density insulation material of the interior will keep things cold for as much as 16 hours.
- Have two meshed pockets on the sides, one zippered pocket in front and even extra storage for dry items.
- The entire bag will not leak.
3. OAGear Backpack Cooler – 20 Cans
Well-thought design that can not only carry cold cans and bottles but can also accommodate ice for future needs. Whether you are going for an adventure in the outdoors or a chill scene, the backpack ensures your goods stay cold always. The interior is large and insulated and even has a heat sealing for enhances surety. Besides, for the comfort of carrying as many as 20 cans, the bag has padded straps and a carry handle placed on top.
- Provided with two mesh pockets on the sides.
- Designed with a liner that restricts leaking.
- Equipped with a bungee for that extra storage.
2. IceMule Pro Portable Insulated Backpack Cooler Bag
Treat it as a backpack for your daily needs or a cooler for your special needs, IceMule’s smart and innovative backpack is smartly constructed, understands the requirement for portability and has high-end workability. In addition to that, this cooler backpack has ventilated and padded straps for a comfortable carrying option. Likewise, other products, the Pro insulation ensures the refreshments stay cold throughout the day.
- Zipper-less design ensuring zero risks of leaking.
- Fully collapsible design and even floats on water.
- Water-resistant and enables fast accessibility.
1. Yeti Hooper Portable Cooler Backpack
This is certainly one of the best-featured models of backpack coolers which you can buy and serve you cold refreshments out in the wild without any power supply. Featuring a DryHide Sheel construction, the backpack is water-repellent leak-proof, safe against punctures and can even withstand huge amounts of abrasion, making it a perfect outdoor companion. With attention to that, the zippers have HydroLock technology, assuring backpack cooler no-leak via the zippers also.
- Cold Cell insulation technology keeps your drinks and food cold for almost 12 hours.
- Has a big mount opening making it extremely accessible.
- Low self-weight of 3.1 pounds.
Now carry your beverages or foods for a considerate amount of time in these backpack cooler for fishing, camping, etc.