Basal body thermometers are ideal in helping women keep track of their ovulation. The thermometers help measure the normal body temperature without the influence of drinks, activities, and food taken at the time. It advised that thermometer is measured in early in the morning when waking up for optimal and accurate results. Basal thermometers are usually expensive when compared to normal thermometers.
In most cases, these thermometers are bought as a fertility aid for women. They are not for daily use. In this post, we help you choose the best baby basal body temperature thermometers to buy this year. Read our reviews before choosing the ideal thermometers. Do you know how to use a basal body thermometer?
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Basal Body Thermometers Reviews
- 10. Smart Basal Body Thermometer by Fermometer
- 9. Generation Guard Digital Basal Thermometer
- 8. iSnow-Med Digital Basal Thermometer for Ovulation
- 7. DIHEA Basal Temperature Thermometer for Natural Family Planning
- 6. Care Touch Digital Thermometer – Infrared Ear & Temporal Fever Thermometer
- 5. Clinical Digital Basal Thermometer for Ovulation Tracking
- 4. Clinical Digital Thermometer & Monitor Fever Temperatures
- 3. Clinical Digital Basal Body Temperature Thermometer by EMAY
- 2. QQcute Digital Infrared Forehead Basal Thermometer
- 1. CocoBear Kid Digital Medical Infrared Thermometer for Body
Table of the Best Basal Body Thermometers Reviews
10. Smart Basal Body Thermometer by Fermometer
This is a professional, smart thermometer with a high accuracy of 1/100 degree. It is a quality choice specifically designed to help women track their ovulation. The thermometer results to 99.6 fertility awareness making it a reliable device for every woman. It can store up to 300 days’ memory for easy chart tracking. The design of the thermometer is the fashionable lipstick design which is ideal for all women. It is an ergonomic design without a button and screen. It also automatically turns on/off when the cap is removed. Overall, this is an intelligent thermometer that connects with an app for easy usage.
- 0.09 degrees F accuracy
- 300 day’s memory for chart tracking
- Ergonomic design without screen and button
- Automatic on/off when the cap is removed
9. Generation Guard Digital Basal Thermometer
This is another digital basal body thermometer with a high clinical accuracy of 1/100th of a degree to easily track ovulation. The thermometer can help you predict the correct ovulation date by daily BBT tracking. This is an excellent device for natural family planning. It is medically calibrated and approved by the FDA and CE so that you can use with confidence. A soft beep tells you the test is complete so that you can take the readings and indicate them on a chart. Overall, this is easy to use and read basal body thermometer with a clear LCD.
- Clear LCD for easy reading
- Accurate tracking with 1/100th-degree accuracy
- Soft beep to alert when the test is complete
- FDA and CE approved
8. iSnow-Med Digital Basal Thermometer for Ovulation
The iSnow is a specially designed basal thermometer for monitoring the ovulation cycle. It features a high clinical accuracy of 0.09 degrees F for accurate results. This is a pretty simple basal body thermometer with a large LCD monitor and blue backlight for easy reading. You can even read your body temperature in the dark. It can also recall up to 60 days memory making it a great choice for tracking. It also features a built-in clock for easy setting every morning.
- 60 days recall memory track
- The high clinical measurement accuracy of 0.09 degrees F
- Built-in alarm clock for easy setting in the morning
- Large LCD monitor with blue backlight
7. DIHEA Basal Temperature Thermometer for Natural Family Planning
The DIHEA basal thermometer will enable you to detect the slightest changes in your body thermometer. It is an excellent choice with a high accuracy of 1/100th degree F giving you precise results. This is your ideal thermometer towards becoming a parent with excellent fertility tracking. It comes with a safe, soft tip that will not hurt you when measuring temperature. It is quite easy to use by placing the thermometer tip under your tongue. A beeping alarm tells you when the measurement is complete. Overall, this is a reliable and thermometer approved by the FDA and European CE.
- High accuracies of 1/100th degree F
- Easy to use by placing under the tongue
- Soft tip for safety
- Beeping alarm when temperature measurement is complete
6. Care Touch Digital Thermometer – Infrared Ear & Temporal Fever Thermometer
This is a top-quality digital thermometer with simple multi-surface readings. It is a versatile thermometer that can be used to measure temperatures on babies, room baby food and much more. The surface feature means you will not insert the thermometer on your mouth to get accurate temperature readings. It features a built-in three colour indicator to show healthy temperature, nearing fever and fever level temperatures. The temperature features a screen for easy temperature reading. It is quite easy to use and runs on durable lithium batteries.
- Multi-surface readings
- Built-in three colour temperature indicators
- Surface function to measure room and food temp
- Easy reading on the screen
5. Clinical Digital Basal Thermometer for Ovulation Tracking
This is a pretty small and compact basal thermometer with 1/100th degree F accuracies. It is a highly reliable and efficient thermometer that can detect the slightest body temperatures. It features 60 days memory to help you keep track of your temperature measurements. The thermometer is an excellent choice at getting your exact ovulation days. It also comes with an alarm clock to remind you when to measure temperature. Overall, this is a pretty versatile thermometer that can be used for a wide range of results. The soft tempered head design allows for safe measurement without causing injuries.
- Records up to 60 days memory for easy tracking
- Soft tempered tip for safe measurement
- Accurate with 1/100th degree F accuracy
- Alarm clock function
4. Clinical Digital Thermometer & Monitor Fever Temperatures
The clinical digital thermometer is another versatile option that rapidly measures temperatures for kids, animals, infants, and adults. It works for times faster than most conventional thermometers. The thermometer features a highly sensitive dual mode tip for use on the armpit, mount and anal. It is FDA, and European approved for safety. The thermometer offers safe basal body temperature reading helping women track their ovulation with ease. It is also waterproof and can be relied upon to serve you for long.
- Waterproof design
- Sensitive and accurate dual tip
- Versatile for kids, infants, adults, and animals
- FDA approved
3. Clinical Digital Basal Body Temperature Thermometer by EMAY
The EMAY clinical body thermometer is a highly accurate thermometer with 1/100th-degree BBT reading. It is a thermometer specially designed for basal body temperature. This thermometer measures with the same accuracy as mercury thermometers and will capture some of the slowest differences. It is a perfect pick for couples looking to conceive. It comes with a BBT chart helping you track fertility pattern and ovulation cycles. Overall, this is a great buy with 12 months warranty and excellent after-sale service.
- High accuracy 1/100th degree
- BBT chart for easy ovulation tracking
- One year warranty and excellent after-sale service
- Large LCD for easy data reading
2. QQcute Digital Infrared Forehead Basal Thermometer
This is a pretty easy to use forehead thermometer with a fast temperature reading in a second. You only need to press a single key and get temperature readings. It is a reliable thermometer that is clinically tested and proven to offer excellent results. You can use this thermometer every time with a memory capacity of up to 20 readings. It also features a fever alarm that warns patients when the temperature is too high. For easy reading in the dark, it comes with a backlit screen.
- Fever alarm to warn you when you have a fever
- Clinically tested for accurate results
- Quick and easy to use
- Stores and recalls up to 20 readings
1. CocoBear Kid Digital Medical Infrared Thermometer for Body
The CocoBear is another versatile forehead thermometer ideal for use on kids, infants, and adults. The thermometer features a high tech infrared sensing technology that gives you accurate results. This is a safe and reliable thermometer satisfied for use by the FDA and CE. It is quite simple to use with one button operation. Results can easily be read on the large LCD screen pretty fast. There are three modes allowing you to measure body temperature, room temperature and object. It can also record up to 32 sets of data for easy tracking.
- Three modes of measuring
- Fast and easy to use
- Records up to 32 sets of data
- High-tech infrared technology