Sitting on an exercise ball chair is one of the best workouts that you can do for strengthening your core. Furthermore, it can also provide you with a strong and healthy back due to the excellent support it offers. Most importantly, the exercise ball chairs help you to develop a proper posture as well as spinal alignment. It is not hard to find suitable ones nowadays but the key is to find the right one for yourself.
Hence, we have prepared this list of the best exercise ball office chairs for you. Now you will find the best ball chairs that meet your ends. So, read the detailed review of every product and choose the most suitable one for yourself.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Exercise Ball Chairs Reviews
- 10. Gaiam Classic Backless Balance Ball Chair – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball
- 9. Funmall Balance Ball Posture Chair Exercise -Yoga Ball Chair with Wheels
- 8. PharMeDoc Balance Ball Office Chair with Back Support
- 7. Trimax Zenzu Pro Exercise Ball Chairs
- 6. LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Desk Chairs
- 5. Gaiam Kids Exercise Ball Chairs – Children’s Stability Ball Chair
- 4. Isokinetics Inc. Balance Exercise Ball Chair with Arms
- 3. Aeromat Deluxe Exercise Ball Chair Base
- 2. Gaiam Ultimate Stability Yoga Ball Ergonomic Chair for Home & Office Desk with Reinforced Base
- 1. CanDo Metal Ball Chair with Arms
Table of the Best Exercise Ball Chairs Reviews
10. Gaiam Classic Backless Balance Ball Chair – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball
Build a strong back and improve your posture with Gaiam’s Backless classic exercise ball chair. You can certainly improve your breathing and relieve stress or pain while building stronger core strength. The best part is that you can do all that all while sitting. Sitting on this balance ball chair leads to micro-movements. As a result, it helps to stimulate your blood flow and keeps both your back and your core engaged consistently.
Moreover, it has an ergonomic design. Therefore, it doesn’t have a backrest and inspires you to obtain a better posture. And you can do all of this while engaging most of the muscle groups at your back. You can also completely remove the balance ball and use it in the traditional way, for exercises. Ball won’t slip off from the chair while you are sitting either since the base also has two metal bars that keep a snug fit.
- Suitable for most individuals since it is perfect for anyone within the height bracket of 5′ to 5’11”.
- With two pairs of caster wheels on all four feet, you can take the chair to any room.
- Indeed comes with a free air pump.
9. Funmall Balance Ball Posture Chair Exercise -Yoga Ball Chair with Wheels
Work your core muscles while sitting and doing your work at the same time. Now you can save time by burning calories while working with this ball chair from Funmall. The sturdy tubular exercise ball chair metal frame won’t shake or wobble. Furthermore, the gliding wheels make the chair move while protecting your floor from scratches.
Lastly, it is rather light and has a simple hassle-free assembly. But best of all, it has a reasonable price
- Meshed back support is certainly removed with ease.
- Also comes with a foot pump. It reduces labour and doesn’t cause hand fatigue that comes from using hand pumps.
8. PharMeDoc Balance Ball Office Chair with Back Support
PharMeDoc has created its balance exercise ball chair so that it is easy to use. Therefore, gives you a way to keep your core always working even with a desk job. Due to the monotonous busy life and sitting on the desk throughout the day, it is harmful to your body.
With lack of exercise, you can also develop bad posture which is going to really harmful in the long run. Having this, you don’t have to worry about missing an hour of exercise since it always has your core engaged. It also comes with a hand pump. Thus, it indeed lets you pump up the ball and adjust the internal pressure for achieving bounce that suits you. Above all with the integrated wheels, you can also move the chair easily whether you are sitting or not.
- You get back support that is rather removed so that you can test yourself better for posture improvement.
- For efficient storage, you can deflate the exercise ball chair with wheels. Plus, keep the unit in a small tight space
- You can make this purchase without any worries. It has a lifetime warranty period from the manufacturer.
7. Trimax Zenzu Pro Exercise Ball Chairs
Due to strong construction material for both the ball and the frame you get a top-quality chair at an affordable price. The ball wouldn’t burst even under a lot of stress. Next, the metal frame will last longer due to powder-coated protection that shields against corrosion. Unlike other chair balls, you also get to assemble this one within just 5 minutes.
Nevertheless, the 3 legs included in it are certainly adjustable. Above all, it is a professional ball whose unique base has a firm grip.
- The exercise ball chair with lumbar support is removed or adjusted for accommodating users of different height profiles.
- Weighs indeed more than 11 pounds, extremely light.
6. LuxFit Premium Fitness Exercise Ball Desk Chairs
LuxFit has produced a ball chair that gives you high mobility and lets you work on your core and back. Firstly, you get four wheels that support the whole structure. Next, it lets you glide the chair over any smooth surface. Whereas the pair of lockable wheels at the back keeps you in a stationary position when needed. However, for easier, hindrance-free movement, the wheels have a 25 per cent bigger size than most other models.
It rather has a metal bar that is reinforced for superior strength. For that reason, it helps to keep the ball locked in the base. Above all, to let you make a worry-free purchase you also get 2 years of warranty with this product.
- The thick exercise ball chair material can take a lot of force and support anyone within the 300-pound weight limit.
- Adjust the inflation to increase or decrease the height of your chair within 22 to 25 inches
- Back support is certainly detachable.
5. Gaiam Kids Exercise Ball Chairs – Children’s Stability Ball Chair
The Kid’s Balance Ball Chair provides a fun and ergonomic seat just for your special little guy. Your child would love this healthy chair alternative since it makes something as boring as sitting fun and interesting. With this chair, you would be able to encourage your kid to learn and practice a healthy posture while actively sitting.
It indeed helps your child increase focus by keeping their body active with their minds engaged simultaneously. Simultaneously, with a silver-coloured frame and sturdy base, your child can indeed use this chair through his growing period.
- Best for kids who lie in the age bracket of 5 to 7 years.
- You can rather choose from a lot of fun colours for the ball.
- Kids can also start early yoga practice with the detachable ball.
4. Isokinetics Inc. Balance Exercise Ball Chair with Arms
Isokinetics has made some ground up improvements to its classic ball chair to give you a renewed and flawless product. It has a wide solid base with a sleek black look and large 2.5-inch diameter wheels. As a result, it helps you roll easily on different surfaces.
Moreover, you can certainly change the incline of your backrest. All of this is done with the help of a big knob that is easy on your hands.
- With a wide range of height compatibility from 5 feet 2-inches to 6 feet 1-inch, this chair is ideal for all kinds of users
- You get clear detailed instructions and even Youtube videos from the brand. It indeed lets you inflate the ball up to 52 cm.
3. Aeromat Deluxe Exercise Ball Chair Base
Aeromat brings you the convenience of a traditional chair with all the health benefits of a yoga exercise ball. Sitting on a flat padded surface all day can lead to sore muscles, a curved spine and a slouching posture. With this chair, you would be able to fix all of those problems. Since it is designed like a traditional chair with a wide base, you also get five metal legs. As a matter of fact, having wheels you get all the free movement you get on your current chair.
You can easily glide from one desk to another for quick reach. But instead of a cushioned seat, you get a tough balancing ball as a seat. Therefore, can take a lot of pressure and helps you work on the core without crunches, push-ups or other intense workouts. While constantly balancing yourself on the chair, you would rather work your core muscles. Lastly, don’t worry about its strength since it can tolerate 200 pounds of weight
- Made from a durable PVC material that has high resistance to corrosion.
- You would certainly be able to pump up the ball with just one hand with the provided manual pump.
- Doesn’t involve complicated assembly.
2. Gaiam Ultimate Stability Yoga Ball Ergonomic Chair for Home & Office Desk with Reinforced Base
The chair from Gaiam sports a sleek silhouette with a new and improved design that has less clutter and bulk. It gives you amazing comfort and has a back support that has an ergonomic design. Now you would be able to increase blood stimulation, engage your core and properly align the spine in the sitting position.
Furthermore, the ball itself acts as a cushion and won’t burst even with tremendous weight and pressure. Above all, it indeed has caster wheels that can be locked with the convenient lever switch.
- Comes with a free air pump for inflating the ball.
- Remove the ball and use it as a regular yoga exercise ball.
- The whole unit rather weighs just around 18 pounds.
1. CanDo Metal Ball Chair with Arms
Now you can burn calories while just sitting on this brilliant chair while you do your work. It has a backrest that is comfortable and armrests on either side so that you don’t suffer from hand fatigue. Be it carpeted or ceramic surface, with the wheeled design you can smoothly move over any surface with ease.
However, it doesn’t even take a lot of time for assembly. Just unbox, follow the instructions and you have a great chair that would just transform your work life
- For achieving better posture you can remove the arms and backrest.
- Tubular metal frame to hold the ball firmly in position.
- Wheels are certainly locked in position.
If you are in product design, marketing or any other job that demands hours of sitting in front of the desk, then this chair is the best furniture that you get for yourself.