Various forms of exercises are popularised in the fitness industry. Inversion exercises are such exercises that are proving to be beneficial for various individuals. Thus, the inversion tables have taken over the market with its advantages. You can work out your legs, arms and every needed body part with these. It’s diverse in nature and will give the desired results always. However, the capacity and function of these tables vary from one product to another. So how to identify the best ones? How to differentiate it from other products?
Well, our list of top-rated inversion tables highlights all the necessary points. You can compare and settle for the one you like the most.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Inversion Tables Reviews
- 10. Bigzzia Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table for Pain Relief Therapy
- 9. Teeter FitSpine X-Series Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief Kit
- 8. HYD-Parts Adjustable Folding Therapy Back Inversion Tables for Home Exercise
- 7. Goplus Heavy Duty Inversion Table Vibration Massage – 300 Lbs
- 6. Ironman Relax 550 Inversion Table – Capacity-275 Lbs
- 5. Ainfox Heavy Duty Inversion Tables for Relief of Back Pain Safety Support
- 4. ONETWOFIT Folding Inversion Table Therapy Stretching Machine
- 3. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest
- 2. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
- 1. EXERPEUTIC Inversion Table with AIRSOFT NO PINCH Ankle Holders
Table of the Best Inversion Tables Reviews
10. Bigzzia Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table for Pain Relief Therapy
Suffering from back or neck pain has an easy solution with inversion exercises. This heavy-duty inversion table from Bigzzia is feature-packed. Now, it gives you the ability to get rid of the excruciating back and neck pain with ease. It has a heavy-duty frame made from steel and can certainly stand the test of time. Due to its steel construction, it wouldn’t rust or corrode easily like heavy painted iron frames either. While doing inversion exercises, it is key to lock your ankles for a secure fit. This table will to easily reach the locking system and adjust the ratchet to your requirements.
Furthermore, it can accommodate bodies of all shapes and sizes with a safe height adjustment tube. So it is indeed perfect for the whole family for a healthy body and painless exercises. For a comfortable experience, the backrest has multiple layers including highly dense sponge and polyurethane foam. It will support your back brilliantly.
- Backrest has a PU leather cover which is certainly resistant to tearing.
- Safety lock pin and chuck buckle make it safer than most other alternatives in the market.
- Compatible for users within the height bracket of 4 ft 10-inches to 6 ft 6 –inches.
9. Teeter FitSpine X-Series Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief Kit
Target back pain at the source in just a few minutes a day in the comfort of your home with the table for inversion exercises. With this, you don’t have to go through the usual frustration that comes with assembly.
Having a lockout feature, it features an 8-point floating suspension system that gives benefits on the motion and offers diversity. As a matter of fact, it has Egro-embrace support that doubles-up the comfort level and helps in even weight distribution. Even the footrests allow adjustments accordingly.
- Rather rated to support up to 300 pounds.
- Adjustable inversion tables for users between the heights of 4 ft 8-inches to 6 ft 6-inches.
- Includes grip-and-stretch handholds that are certainly added to the FlexTech bed.
8. HYD-Parts Adjustable Folding Therapy Back Inversion Tables for Home Exercise
HYD parts bring you easy to use equipment that improves the overall health of your body in numerous useful ways. Other manufacturers opt for strap systems which gets the job done. But aren’t as safe as they seem to be. This table uses a system of safety pin which is a better and safer alternative. As a result, lets you do your exercises. Next, the adjustment bar comes with dual safety lock. This rather prevents shaking and gives the table more stability than anything else you have used.
However, the inversion table frame is crafted out of durable and resilient steel tubing. Plus, it gives it a high weight bearing capacity of 300 pounds. So even if you or someone in your family has a heavy build they can use this table.
- Steel tubes indeed have a diameter of 1.25-inches.
- Backrest has sufficient padding and rather has an attractive powder coating.
- Back cushion is adequately covered with advanced leather and has EPE sponge padding.
7. Goplus Heavy Duty Inversion Table Vibration Massage – 300 Lbs
This commercial inversion table from Goplus has all the features that you need for comfortably doing your inversion exercises. Firstly, the headrest is ergonomically designed and an adjustment knob at the side for setting the inversion angle. The features that make this table stand out from the rest are the vibration massage and heat. In fact, it is fully controlled via remote.
In addition to that, the heat and massage pads are removable and used wherever you want. The 4 huge leg rollers are stuff with high-density foams to add the needed cushiony factor. Finally, the PU back support is made extremely thick so that any signs of uneasiness are eradicated.
- Height is certainly adjustable from 58-inches to 77-inches.
- Supports 3 angles to give more options and flexibility.
- Included with heat as well as massage pad that is even removable.
6. Ironman Relax 550 Inversion Table – Capacity-275 Lbs
Ironman brings to you one of the most deserving tables which are affordable and would last for years. This table helps to increase your blood circulation and also relieves the pressure that is exerted on your spinal vertebrae. Next, you can easily go to an upright position with the handlebar that makes a full loop. Given that, the steel frame is super sturdy and strong. It is even powder coat on the frame protects it from scratches.
Moreover, the high strength frame can easily support you as long as you weigh 275 pounds or less. With the inclusion of a simple pull-pin release, you can stay assured about security. Even the tether strap is made adjustable to rather fit any body shape or type perfectly.
- Easy assembly indeed takes out a lot of hassles.
- A foldable inversion table for easy storage.
- Backrest has foam padding of ¾-inch.
5. Ainfox Heavy Duty Inversion Tables for Relief of Back Pain Safety Support
Tables for inversion exercises enable you to do these without putting vital body parts through immense pressure. This table from Ainfox has everything that you look for in such a good table. Starting from a strong steel frame, backrest with abundant foam padding, it basically has it all. Next, it has a high weight bearing capacity of 250 pounds.
However, the speciality lies in its exclusive design. It is rather fully braced and non-rocking in nature. Hence, you will remain stable even during vigorous exercises. For supreme flexibility, the height is altered accordingly.
- Supports 5 angled positions.
- Has dual safety locks.
- Tough rubber pads protect your expensive flooring
4. ONETWOFIT Folding Inversion Table Therapy Stretching Machine
Onetwofit inversion table gives you adjustability and versatility like never before. It has a height adjustment cubical tube which lets you adjust the height from 55-inches to 77-inches. If you have a heavy build you can also adjust the width of your backrest. And even the ankle/foot retainers for a custom fit.
Given that, the frame is also ultra strong since it’s made of high carbon steel. Above all, it can support individuals as heavy as 110 kg.
- Several components take care of your safety like safety clip and hooks.
- Skid-resistant rubber for floor indeed offers protection and stability.
3. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest
ITX9600 from Innova comes with numerous new features that set it apart from the rest of the competition. Firstly, it features a unique and convenient angle slot pin system that comes with a protective cover. To adjust you just need to simply return to the original position and move the pin into the desired slot. This slot system rather has 6 inversion settings to accommodate each and every one. Your full family can use it for maintaining a healthy body and friends. Now, you don’t need to skip exercises when they are spending a week over at your place.
As a matter of fact, it also has a height adjustment tube. It can handle users from 4 ft 10-inches up to 6 ft 6-inches. Inversion therapy depends on each individual’s unique centre of gravity. So you can adjust the headrest and footrest for fine tuning the table to your centre of gravity. Even while you are inverting the headrest is large enough for fully supporting your head.
- Has a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Ankle holders have an ergonomic design.
- Handlebars certainly have soft foam cover for a comfy grip,
2. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
This product can help you reduce your day to day stress through inversion therapy. Ironman athletes use Ironman Inversion tables to increase their stamina, strength and endurance. Next, this table gives you an easy way to achieve disc decompression. It can rather realign your spine, reduce nerve pressure and relaxes your muscles naturally by simply using gravity.
Furthermore, it boasts an extra wide steel tube frame for high capacity weight support up to a whopping 350 pounds. A tough mark resistant powder coated finish covers it generously that protects your inversion table from scratches. Safety handles are extra long and foam-covered and will help you return to the upright position.
At four corners you have floor stabilizers made of rubber that only maintain stability while you exercise. Plus, it also protects your floor from damage. Nonetheless, you get a backrest padded with 2-inches of multi-layered foam and have a water-resistant vinyl cover. So even if you sweat a lot during exercises you can easily clean it with a wipe.
- You can simply invert it till 180-degrees.
- Adjusting ratchet is easily reached for locking your ankles in place.
- Comes with a lumbar pillow.
1. EXERPEUTIC Inversion Table with AIRSOFT NO PINCH Ankle Holders
Enjoy the stress and strain relieving benefits of inversion therapy easily, comfortably and safely with this from Exerpeutic. Build out a heavy-duty and strong steel frame which prevents instability while inverting. This incredible table can certainly support 250 pounds of user weight. So everyone in your family can use it without any problems.
To deliver unmatched comfort, the 225 SL features Airsoft ankle holders that eliminate pressure out on legs and ankles. And it is all cause of the patent-pending air chamber design. The ankle holders have multiple connected individual air chambers and use airsoft technology. As a result, it allows the air to flow evenly through different chambers.
With these built-in air chambers, the system will tightly secure and fit to the shape of your ankles and legs. Due to the air cushioning you won’t feel any pinching or pain in your ankles that might prevent you from doing inversion exercise.
- Safety certification from Underwriter Laboratory.
- Users with height above or equal to 4ft 9 inches and lower or equal to 6ft 6 inches can use this table.
- Lubar pillow support is indeed removable and the height is adjustable.
Do not restrict yourself to certain exercises only. Practice the inversion table exercises and stay fit always.