Flowers and indoor plants are really beautiful to look at but ensuring their growth with the right nutrition and care is very important. When the plants are in an open and outdoor space, they sustain because of the adequate amount of energy and sunlight. But a lot of people are passionate about indoor plants and flowers. For them, owning a LED grow light can turn out to be a really good decision. As these lights are designed for this specific purpose, a reliable output is always guaranteed. Moreover, the lights are designed in such a way that it does not cause a hole in your pocket in terms of electricity bills.
To come to a decision, the review of LED Grow lights will act as your expert guide so that you do not overlook any point even without mistake.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Indoor LED Grow Lights Reviews
- 10. King Plus Full Spectrum 1000 Watt LED Grow Light for Greenhouse
- 9. Phlizon Full Spectrum 600W LED Plant Grow Light for Indoor Plants
- 8. BESTVA Full Spectrum 3000W LED Grow Light Lamp for Hydroponic Plants
- 7. RECORDCENT 1000 Watt Indoor LED Grow Lights For Medicinal Plants
- 6. VIPARSPECTRA Indoor Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Light
- 5. KingLED Double Chips 2000 Watt LED Grow Light for Indoor Vegetable
- 4. MarsHydro Full Spectrum 1200W LED Grow Light for Hydroponic Plants
- 3. Yehsence 1500w LED Grow Light Lamp for Greenhouse Plants
- 2. Phlizon 1200W LED Grow Light with Thermometer Humidity Monitor
- 1. AGLEX Full Spectrum 1200W COB LED Grow Light Lamp
Table of the Best Indoor LED Grow Lights Reviews
10. King Plus Full Spectrum 1000 Watt LED Grow Light for Greenhouse
Vegetation and plant growth can be escalated at your home or indoors by a great margin with the use LED grow lights set-up. This long-life grow light has double chip lights with 10W of power making them hugely effective and brighter in all scenarios. As the grow lights require prolonged hours of usage, energy saving is important. Designed to consume electricity of only 0.185 kW per hour, it ensures that longer duration of the application does not cause huge electricity bills.
- Full spectrum design that includes all types of lights, mimicking real sunlight.
- Equipped with an effective cooling system and heat dissipation.
- Each LED is designed with resistance, ensuring separate and independent working.
9. Phlizon Full Spectrum 600W LED Plant Grow Light for Indoor Plants
It is powerful and effective in enhancing indoor plant growth. This LED grow light build is designed to deliver an unaltered performance when it comes to providing your indoor plants with the right amount of light. Being a full spectrum design, every light like the universal red, blue, UV and IR is produced, thus making sure the plant gets everything similar to sunlight. As it consumes only 108 W of power, energy saving is also assured always.
- Has easy to use double switch both for vegetation growth and flower growth.
- Restricts use of reflector, thus lesser risks of short circuits.
- Comes with thermometer and humidity monitor.
8. BESTVA Full Spectrum 3000W LED Grow Light Lamp for Hydroponic Plants
Innovation combined with advanced technology is the USP of this amazing grow light. Not only does it improve the growth rate of indoors plants and flowers but the use of supreme technology also assures energy saving as it consumes only 615W of power. On the other hand, the 10 W lights have Dual Chip technology which aims at delivering the brightest and most productive light.
- Equipped with a strong cooling fan system for noiseless and cooler working.
- Aluminium panel is designed with holes for great heat dissipation.
- Full spectrum light enhances the growth rate of plants.
- The coverage is two times more effective.
7. RECORDCENT 1000 Watt Indoor LED Grow Lights For Medicinal Plants
If you use the Recordent full spectrum LED grow light, you get the convenience of a massive 1000W of total power. Each of the LEDs has an individual power of 5W and also double chip technology in-built making the light totally bright while consuming low energy. Moreover, it produces UV light which aids in restricting bacterial growth that is known to hamper plant’s growth. Also, it has IR function which in turn improves cell division that readily proves beneficial to the growth capacity of plants and flowers. Certainly, an outstanding choice for indoor garden enthusiasts.
- Well researched professional spectrum gives productivity similar to natural sunlight.
- Comes with overheat protection with the dual cooling fans.
- LEDs have individual resistance for a separate operation.
6. VIPARSPECTRA Indoor Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Light
It is very important that you install the right unit of LED grow light for indoor vegetable when you are concerned about indoor plant and flower growth. With this model, you get an excellent option that always maintains the balance of output and coverage. Furthermore, the optimum full spectrum feature is ideal for plant growth as it totally close to natural sunlight. As it consumes nothing more than 128 watts of power, energy efficiency is also satisfied.
- The fan instead of producing noiseless operation, are pretty high-speed.
- Designed with cooling heat sinks made of aluminium which improves heat distribution.
5. KingLED Double Chips 2000 Watt LED Grow Light for Indoor Vegetable
Indoor plant growing and greenhouse requirement can be met in the best way with the use of this powerful yet efficient unit of grow light. Designed with double chip LEDs with 10W of power installed in each, brighter and wider coverage is guaranteed. Also, the brains behind the engineering team have designed it in such a way that the PAR/Lumen output and coverage are always maintained. As it consumes as low as 0.38kW/hour, energy efficiency is quite impressive on the light.
- Features cooling system and glass for even heat distribution.
- Full spectrum coverage for every kind of light that can be produced by the sun.
4. MarsHydro Full Spectrum 1200W LED Grow Light for Hydroponic Plants
One of the best features of the LED grow light is its ability to escalate indoor plant growth along with helping in the growth of aquatic plants as well. The full spectrum technology assures you of the light that is every way equivalent to natural sunlight while consuming as little as 132 watts of power, thus saving huge amounts of electricity always. Further, the advanced design of the light set makes it ideal for any given indoor condition, making it hugely suitable for different areas.
- Has separate integrated circuit board along with heat-sink, thus eliminating risks of linked damage.
- Equipped with high-speed fans for heat dissipation, cooling down and noiseless operation.
3. Yehsence 1500w LED Grow Light Lamp for Greenhouse Plants
Quite extraordinary in terms of design and build quality, the grow lights are made of top-notch quality materials so that your indoor plant growing needs are always satisfied. When hanged at 24” from the bottom, the set can cover a huge area of 64”X64” which is quite a lot. As it consumes a maximum of 265 watts of power, energy saving is also ensured by the grow light set.
- Dual switch convenience for vegetation and flower bloom.
- 15w of power equipped on each LED light.
- Aluminium panel has 2mm holes for heat convection.
2. Phlizon 1200W LED Grow Light with Thermometer Humidity Monitor
Phlizon has put off a lot of time and patience in designing this unit of grow light that not only assures you of better indoor plant growth but also keeps a check on various risks that are associated with electricity. Unlike most other manufacturers, Phlizon stepped back from using spotlight reflectors as they have multiple threats related to short circuit issues. Plus, at a maximum consumption of 240 watts, energy saving is of a high order with this LED grow light.
- Full spectrum light for unaltered plant and flower growth.
- Uses dual chip 10W LED which delivers the best PAR/LUMEN output.
1. AGLEX Full Spectrum 1200W COB LED Grow Light Lamp
This particular grow light has made quite an impression in the market owing to the supreme design and features it comes with. It is of the COB reflector series which means the reflectors are angled at 60-degrees for optimum light absorption by plants and uses COB technology as well. Thus, you can expect 98% light will be used on the plants. Moreover, if you want you can even tweak between the veg and bloom switch as per your need. The package includes everything from US power cord to hanging hook.
- Double chip LED combined with high power COB ensures full spectrum light that is almost the same as natural sunlight.
- Uses an aluminium heat sink which is pretty large for heating purposes.
- Have big fans as coolers for a noiseless and smoother working.
If you are an indoor plant grower, then the benefits of LED grow lights will surprise you.