Whether you’re seeking pain relief or a holistic experience, massage offers a powerful and effective way to relieve tension buildup. Massage oils helps get the right balance between slip and grip on the skin, and their scents enhance the experience further. There are different kinds of massage oils available. It’s very important that you know more about these oils since some of them are more likely to leave you feeling great after the massage, while other oils go bad fast and have unpleasant odor. To make the matters worse, some oils may irritate your skin or cause unpleasant allergic reactions.
Massage oils can be used alone or in combination and come in different scents allowing you to customize the massage to your needs, with options ranging from sleep-inducing to invigorating. Here is a review of the best massage oils on the market today. You can never go wrong with any of these top massage oils.
Table of Contents
- 10. NOW Foods Orange Oil Sweet
- 9. Pure Carrier Oil VARIETY-Fractionated Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
- 8. Molivera Organics Sweet Almond Oil, 16 oz
- 7. Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade
- 6. Swanson Dr. Barbara Hendel’s Magnesium Oil 8 fl oz
- 5. Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz. for Massage, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- 4. Fractionated Coconut Oil For Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage and Diluting Essential Oils
- 3. BEST Fractionated Coconut Oil 16OZ – Great for Body, Hair,Skin moisturizer, Cooking
- 2. Top Rated Peppermint Oil by Eve Hansen- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
- 1. Plantlife Aromatherapy Massage Oils- 3 Pack
10. NOW Foods Orange Oil Sweet
This 100-percent orange oil provides you with the refreshing, invigorating and uplifting scent of fresh, sweet orange peel. Cold-pressed from fresh fruit peel, this oil can be used in a diffuser or mixed into your favorite carrier oil. It mixes well in a number of essential oils, and it helps soften and warm up the mixture. It’s user-friendly in nature and very affordable to keep on hand.
9. Pure Carrier Oil VARIETY-Fractionated Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
This massage oil is 100-percent pure with no additional ingredients. The pack includes avocado oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, and fractionated coconut oil. These oils are chemical-free and don’t leave any residues on your skin. They are also odorless and blend perfectly well with other oils.
8. Molivera Organics Sweet Almond Oil, 16 oz
This oil has been used for centuries to soften and smooth the skin, and is ideal and very gentle for massage purposes. It has a light, sweet scent and contains considerable amounts of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A, B, D, and E. It deeply moisturizes your skin and improves its health and glow.
7. Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade
This oil is known for its harmonizing and calming properties. It helps relieve pains and aches and encourage faster healing of cold sores and cuts. It also moisturizes your skin and calms your mind. To use this oil for pain, simply add a couple of drops to any carrier oil and massage the affected area with gentle circular motions.
6. Swanson Dr. Barbara Hendel’s Magnesium Oil 8 fl oz
Mined from deep underground at the site of the ancient Zechstein Sea in The Netherlands, this magnesium oil has got people from all over the world talking. It’s an extremely saturated solution of water and magnesium chloride. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes your skin and absorbs fast without leaving any residues on your skin.
5. Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz. for Massage, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
This oil is very easy to work with, has a non-greasy feel, and absorbs fast into your skin. Ideal for massage and aromatherapy, this feather light coconut oil helps heal dry and damaged skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth. It mixes well with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and doesn’t stain. Additionally this oil has an indefinite shelf-life if stored properly.
4. Fractionated Coconut Oil For Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage and Diluting Essential Oils
This is all-natural carrier oil that absorbs very fast and completely into your skin. It’s 100-percent pure therapeutic oil and is perfectly suited for troubled skin. The oil is feather light and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth without clogging pores. It’s completely clear, odorless, and doesn’t stain skin or fabrics.
3. BEST Fractionated Coconut Oil 16OZ – Great for Body, Hair,Skin moisturizer, Cooking
Featuring a very long shelf-life, this oil doesn’t become solid like the regular coconut oil but keeps all the wonderful properties. It works perfectly as massage oil, leaving your skin silky smooth instead of greasy. This colorless and odorless oil doesn’t stain and easily washes out of sheets and clothing.
2. Top Rated Peppermint Oil by Eve Hansen- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
This therapeutic grade peppermint oil relaxes muscles, which in turn helps relieve headache, stress, and muscular pains among other conditions. It’s 100-percent pure and natural, and doesn’t contain any fillers or additives. It comes with high quality dropper to make the oil even easier to use.
1. Plantlife Aromatherapy Massage Oils- 3 Pack
This product provides you with an economical way to sample Plantlife’s best-selling massage oils. The set comprises of 4oz bottles of Relax, Lavender, and Sore Muscle aromatherapy massage oils. This synergistic mixture is formulated to help relax and sooth sore and tired muscles.