A nice massage can always help you to find complete relaxation of your mind and body. But what makes a massage more special is the use of proper massage oils. Manufactured by combining different essential oils, the oils help your muscles to relax and provide your mind with peace. It is the blend of beneficial elements that make it one of a kind. From athletes to daily office-goers, everybody can experience the best of these oils.
However, one must remember that not all oils and essential oil recipe aid in getting the best results. So, knowing the right mixture and its actual ingredients are very much needed. Thus, our buying guide for massage oils will be your ultimate advisor.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Body and Massage Oils Reviews
- 10. Relax Therapeutic Natural Body Massage Oil for Sore Muscles & Stiffness
- 9. Maple Holistics Natural Skin Sensual Oil Massage for Men & Women
- 8. Melt Sweet Almond Sensual Oil Massage Moisturizing Skin Therapy
- 7. Relaxing Sensual Massage Oil – Aromatherapy Essential Oils
- 6. Handcraft Blends Fractionated Coconut Massage Oil
- 5. Majestic Pure Coconut Massage Oil for Hair & Skin Care Benefits
- 4. Brookethorne Naturals Relief Arnica Body Massage Oil
- 3. Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Massage Oil
- 2. Skinsations Organic Natural Massage and Body Oil
- 1. M3 Natural Anti Cellulite Massage Oil – Essential Oils Treatment
Table of the Best Body and Massage Oils Reviews
With this therapeutic massage oil, your body will show noticeable signs of relaxation and helps to calm your mind. By combining valuable essential oils you can achieve the skin quality that you deserve. Some oils have miraculous effects for easing tension, anxiety and helps to release stress. Lavender oil is one of those and can even relieve sore muscles. Whereas peppermint oil is good for aching joints and on the other hand, the marjoram oil helps you to combat muscle cramps.
Blending all these natural ingredients together Brookethorne Naturals has made incredible oil for your massage session. Furthermore, this oil is made from a mixture of almond, grapeseed as well as jojoba oil. Chemicals have infested everything in our daily lives. The Relax oil is a natural alternative that best suits your need.
- Apt for athletic, deep tissue and a lot of other massages.
- Free from paraben and is hypoallergenic.
- Doesn’t leave a greasy effect at the end of the massage session.
Nothing can be more relaxing than experiencing a lovely body massage in the evening. With the mix of sweet and aromatic lavender, almond as well as jojoba oils, the honeydew sensual massage oil for cupping or pain is the best in the market. Stretch marks and scars become a thing of the past as your skin’s elasticity and softness are boosted by the almond oil. Fatty acids, minerals and vitamins from the jojoba oil keep both you and your partner’s skin youthful.
With the aphrodisiac effects of lavender oil, you can reignite the passion that becomes weak over time. Moreover, it is proudly manufactured without animal testing and is cruelty-free. In conclusion, it does not stain your body and meets the GMP standards.
- Free from harmful chemicals like sulphate and silicone.
- Manufactured in an eco-friendly and sustainable way.
- Does not contain any glycerin and is hypoallergenic.
8. Melt Sweet Almond Sensual Oil Massage Moisturizing Skin Therapy
Apart from its tantalizing sensual massage properties, just the deal you get on this oil makes it an extremely attractive buy. It is extremely affordable providing generous 16-ounces compared to the traditional 8-ounces capacity. That alone spikes up its price to performance ratio up a few notches. Apart from relieving from stress as well as anxiety, it will help you experience a therapeutic massage.
Furthermore, it isn’t greasy and helps to obtain a soft skin. You also get a 4-ounces travel bottle which you can fill up with the oil. Carry this travel sized bottle to your romantic adventure and enjoy the best time with your significant other. It even comes with a complimentary online massage course which has benefited over 30,000 couples across the globe.
- You get three caps for various purposes.
- You won’t be slimy and greasy after the message.
- The massage oil recipes contain natural ingredients like almond oil.
7. Relaxing Sensual Massage Oil – Aromatherapy Essential Oils
Maple Holistics has made it their mission to help you relax and provide you with an all natural therapeutic massage. In the 8 ounce bottle, you get the blend of lavender, jojoba, almond and many more oils that have numerous benefits for your skin and body. Acts as a stress-reliever, it will not only give your body and muscles comfort but also a calmness to your mind.
Further, you will feel refreshed and new while your skin will give off a soft as well as supple feeling. In fact, the massage oil is hypoallergenic and non-greasy. If you are looking for a relaxing evening, then you can use it for sensual massage.
- Helps to fight those persistent stretch marks.
- It won’t irritate if you have sensitive skin, unlike some other products in the market.
- Free from paraben.
Fractionated coconut oil by Handcraft blends is truly a miracle product. After going through the process of refinement and clarification, specific chains of organic structure in the oil is eliminated. As a result, a wonderful product comes out which has no odour, doesn’t leave stains, but retains the wonderful benefits. It goes through hydrolysis and fractional distillation without being infused by external chemicals.
This oil has very high penetration since it is extremely light and has phenomenal absorption rate. You can use it for several purposes including massaging, moisturizing, and even aids in hair growth. Apart from being vegan, it assures to be free of harmful chemicals, preservative free as well as absolutely natural.
- You can use it for controlling and diluting the potency of essential oils.
- Made in a facility that has been FDA approved.
- Helps your scalp to resists fungus and infections.
- Indeed a boon for those with dry skin.
5. Majestic Pure Coconut Massage Oil for Hair & Skin Care Benefits
While others are providing standard smaller sized bottles of massage oil for hair as well as the body, Majestic Pure has decided to trample over them with their massive 16-ounce bottle. You get amazing oil which has a multitude of uses and a deal that has great bang for the buck. Their fractionated coconut oil is one of the best you can get in the market and is an appropriate choice for spa quality massage as well as aromatherapy. Further, it can be diluted and one can create a massage oil-essential oil recipe with it.
Plus, this coconut oil comes in liquid form since it doesn’t have the lengthy chain of fatty acids. It retains all of the coconut oil’s benefits without its vices. Besides, the oil contains Capric and Caprylic acid which shares properties with disinfectants and antioxidants. Finally, it will also moisturize your skin and soothe rashes
- Doesn’t coagulate like traditional coconut oil in low temperatures.
- Very light and keeps your garments stain free.
- Made from high-quality coconuts grown in southern China and the archipelagos of Indonesia and Malaysia.
Not just limited to massages, this oil can also become the best and natural products athletes can get. It already has an established reputation in the homoeopathic world where it has aided to reduce swollen muscles. Athletes and adventure lovers after a long hard day can relieve their muscles for pain with this incredible oil. One can even carry out different types of massages such as hot stone, Swedish massage, deep tissue massage etc with this.
Furthermore, it has several natural ingredients like lemongrass, thyme, jojoba oil and much more to make the oil that can be proudly recommended by masseurs. Also, it can be best-suited for the homoeopathic remedies.
- Skin is rendered smooth and supple.
- Cruelty-free since no animal testing is involved.
The external part of the human body is always in desperate need of hydration. Viva Naturals’ fractionated coconut oil is the natural burst of hydration that you need to provide your skin and hair to keep them healthy. If you are a beauty enthusiast and like to make your own blends for nourishing your skin then this oil is like your canvas.
It has amazing abilities as a carrier oil and lets you bring the composition of essential oils to your desired degree. Being a versatile product, it proves to be an authentic source that provides anti-oxidants and so you get all the benefits. Be ready to keep your moisture locked and bid farewell to roughness.
- Made from organic USDA coconuts that are picked by hand.
- A pump is included for keeping things less messy.
Being rich with vitamins, proteins, good fatty acids and minerals, it is the reason for Skinsations’ natural massage oil to have numerous uses. It involves the fusion of fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and more. So it is extremely beneficial for clearing up your pores and hair follicles that make it perfect for a relaxing massage. Besides having the other ingredients, the essential oils are also extracted from botanical elements.
Moreover, you do not need to worry about sulfate, GMO, paraben or other chemical contents, as it is 100% natural. To make your job easier, the oil blends well in the skin and eliminates any sort of greasy feeling. And the best part is that it is edible as well as safe.
- Can be used as a carrier oil.
- Ships in a big 13-ounce bottle.
- Natural, has a mild fragrance.
1. M3 Natural Anti Cellulite Massage Oil – Essential Oils Treatment
This massage oil from M3 Naturals has 4 nourishing ingredients which revitalize your body and send you into a tranquil state. Firstly, it has Grapefruit oil which has bromelain, an enzyme which resists the formation of cellulite in your body. Your skin is rejuvenated by the antioxidants of grapeseed oil and is further enhanced by the eucalyptus oil. Finally, the lemon oil increases the softness of your skin and gives it a radiant complexion. This oil uses all these vital ingredients and fuses them together which results in never before seen absorption rates.
Moreover, you can use this oil to target the cellulite build up in tough areas like thighs and hips. Natural blends are always better than chemical substitutes and this massage oil helps you achieve that.
- Deeper skin penetration for great absorption.
- Best results when applied on damp skin.
- Helps to treat varicose veins with improved blood circulation.
Thus, the benefits of massage oil will help to solve physical problems as well as mental health.