Listening to music or making calls while riding a motorcycle can be quite dangerous. However, with Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets, that is a different story altogether. These devices allow you to safely connect with other motorcyclists while on the move. They allow long-range sharing of music and making of hands-free calls. Unlike conventional headsets, they come in a small design for maximum discretion. There are no visible wires and everything stays neatly in place when wearing or taking off the helmet. There is a wide range of options to choose from. The following review narrows down on the best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets that will enable you to safely connect with friends and family while on the move.
Table of Contents
- Table Comparison of Bluetooth Headsets for Motorcycles
- 10. Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System with HD Audio
- 9. Low-Profile Motorcycle and Scooter Bluetooth Headset
- 8. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets Communication System with HD Audio
- 7. Bluetooth Motorbike Motorcycle Helmet Intercom Headset
- 6. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom (Dual)
- 5. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom with Universal Microphone Kit
- 4. Half-Helmet and Helmetless Headset for 7 Pin Harley Davidson Audio Systems
- 3. Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Intercom Headset Connects Up to 6 Riders
- 2. Sena Bluetooth Headset and Intercom Kit with Built-in FM Tuner
- 1. Cardo Systems Inc Q3 Multiset Scala Rider Communication Head Set
Table Comparison of Bluetooth Headsets for Motorcycles
10. Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System with HD Audio
With this headset, everything is connected via Bluetooth. There is absolutely no interference with other devices since they need to be paired together to connect. The connection is consistent to within a 1.2-mile range. The communication is clear and reconnects when you are back in range. The headset incorporates an advanced sensor technology that detects motion and automatically pairs up with another device.
9. Low-Profile Motorcycle and Scooter Bluetooth Headset
This headset comes with a wired mic that is ideal for a full faced helmet. It incorporates long-range intercom function that operates within a range of 430 yards. The headset easily pairs with a Smartphone device and allows for hands-free operation. Its noise-canceling technology serves to isolate background noise for enhanced sound quality. It features a powerful battery that can run for up to 8 hours on a single charge.
8. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets Communication System with HD Audio
This headset incorporates a dual design. Its Bluetooth connection works within a range of 1.2 miles. The headset can be easily paired with a Smartphone device to enable you to play music. The headset delivers superior sound quality, thanks to the incorporated noise reduction technology. It features an advanced sensor that easily detects motion and pairs up with any Bluetooth device that is within range.
7. Bluetooth Motorbike Motorcycle Helmet Intercom Headset
This is a nice Bluetooth/intercom headset. The Bluetooth function works within a range of 10 meters. The intercom feature, on the other hand, works within a range of 800 meters. The headset supports hands-free operation and comes with a noise canceling technology that serves to isolate background noise. The battery offers 10 hours of talk time and up to 300 hours in standby mode.
6. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom (Dual)
Sharing music and other audio has never been easier with this advanced Bluetooth/intercom headset. It allows you to share music from a distance of 900 meters. The intercom feature supports a four-way conversation and is equipped with noise suppression technology to deliver outstanding sound quality. It features an excellent battery power that offers 12 hours of talk time. The battery can last for up to 10 days in standby mode.
5. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom with Universal Microphone Kit
Boasting of a Bluetooth 3.0 Technology, this headset allows you to easily share music and make calls. It features an intercom function that allows sharing of music within a range of 900 meters. The sound quality is excellent, thanks to the noise reduction technology. The lithium-ion battery packs enough power to last for up to 12 hours of talk time. The battery fully charges after only 2. 5 hours.
4. Half-Helmet and Helmetless Headset for 7 Pin Harley Davidson Audio Systems
This headset offers the best way of listening to radio or music from a Bluetooth enabled device. It features a clear sound and very responsive mic. You can even talk on the phone while riding without picking up wind noise during the process. The headset features a clip that attaches to your collar so as to take the weight off the entire plug.
3. Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Intercom Headset Connects Up to 6 Riders
This headset can fit most helmets. It incorporates a Bluetooth/intercom function that connects up to 6 motorcyclists. The intercom function works within a range of 1,000 meters. The headset can pair up with your Smartphone to enables you to make hands-free calls. The headset works well at speeds of up to 120 km per hour. The sound quality is excellent and the mic picks up voices very well.
2. Sena Bluetooth Headset and Intercom Kit with Built-in FM Tuner
The design of this headset makes it perfect for both open-face and full-face helmets. It comes in a nicely padded design to safeguard your helmet’s finish. The Bluetooth syncing works well and allows pairing of up to 4 devices. The intercom features support sharing from a maximum distance of 700 meters. The headset delivers superior sound quality even when riding at high speeds.
1. Cardo Systems Inc Q3 Multiset Scala Rider Communication Head Set
This headset delivers both functionality and design quality. It comes with interchangeable ear buds for enhanced flexibility. The noise canceling technology delivers pristine sound. The headset operates within a range of 1 mile. It comes with built-in FM radio that allows you to listen to your favorite station while on the go. The battery is excellent and can support up to 10 hours of talk time.