There is hardly anything more comforting than a piping hot bowl of mashed potatoes as a dinner side. The smooth, creamy texture and the smell of humble herbs rising with the steam from the potatoes is enough to titillate one’s tastebuds. However, the smooth texture is a bit hard to achieve. Well, ricing and mashing potatoes is not an easy task. Luckily, we have the perfect solution for you. The potato ricers have come into existence just for this purpose. Get the finest mash and smooth texture, enjoy every bite.
If you are looking forward to ordering one for yourself, check out the below-mentioned potato ricers on Amazon. High-quality and affordable, your kitchen needs this.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Potato Ricers Reviews
- 10. OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
- 9. Speensun Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
- 8. Bellemain Top Rated Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
- 7. Nurch Livingfun Professional Potato Ricer – Fruit and Vegetables Masher Food Ricer
- 6. Rorence Stainless Steel Potato Ricers with Handle
- 5. Chef’n FreshForce Potato Ricer Press
- 4. Priority Chef Potato Ricer and Masher – Makes Light and Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
- 3. LHS Commercial Potato Ricer and Fruit Masher and Food Press
- 2. MyLifeUNIT Heavy Duty Commercial Potato Ricer
- 1. Norpro Stainless Steel Commercial Potato Ricer
Table of the Best Potato Ricers Reviews
10. OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
With the OXO Good Grips stainless steel potato ricer, you can mush up the cooked potatoes to the smoothest texture your mouth has been craving. Since the product is stainless steel, it will last you a long time. Plus, the ricer won’t accumulate rust and will not wear away that easily. No need to mash up vegetables with your hands anymore, the OXO ricer needs a simple press to produce results. The soft handles have a grip in place so that you can easily squeeze them together.
In the front of the ricer, a non-slip knob is placed. Hence, the product can be set on a pan or a bowl without it slipping off.
- The ricer is absolutely safe to be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- With a simple squeeze on the handles, you can close the ricer.
- Not just potatoes, you can use this product to rice all kinds of soft vegetables, from carrots and yams to cauliflower and garlic.
9. Speensun Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
The Speensun ricer can not only create mashed potatoes but also comes in handy when you need to mush-up other vegetables. Using this product you can quickly stir up some delicious and healthy baby food as well. Having a construction of stainless steel, this ricer does not corrode, deform, or rust that easily. Even after ricing potatoes and vegetables of considerable amount, this product won’t bend, break, or gather stains.
It also comes with 3 sets of interchangeable plates, ranging between thin, medium, and thick. With the help of this, you can customize the texture of the mashed vegetable.
- The handles are easy-to-grip with a non-slip silicon liner on each part. It has been made such to reduce the tension and pressure on your hands and arms while you squeeze the handles together.
- The body can be disassembled and put into the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- It has a diameter of 3.54-inches and a height of 2.76-inches. This large capacity allows you to mash up quite a lot of potatoes at once.
8. Bellemain Top Rated Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
Bellemain heavy-duty potato ricer is far superior to its competitors owing to its strong stainless steel build. It is of heavy-duty, polished 18/10 stainless steel which ensures that the ricer does not endure any case of rust. Its body has been shaped such that the handle fits perfectly onto the bends of your hands and fingers. As a result, relieving you of any potential soreness.
Furthermore, the handle has a cushioned silicone lining. This helps in mashing vegetables without you having to put in too much pressure. Whether you want to have a silky-smooth mash or a little textured mash, you can get it all with the help of Bellemain’s ricer.
- 3 interchangeable discs-coarse, medium, fine, are added with the purchase.
- The stainless steel body makes the product a breeze to clean. You can also put it in the dishwasher.
- Make baby food, fruit puree, or any type of mashed vegetable, this ricer will help you do it all.
7. Nurch Livingfun Professional Potato Ricer – Fruit and Vegetables Masher Food Ricer
The NurchLivingfun large potato ricer will help you get the smoothest mashed potatoes in a matter of minutes. Since this product’s body is ABS plastic, it is perfectly safe for making mashed food for babies. Also, the 304 stainless steel ricer is sturdy and resistant to rust. The product weighs around 1 pound which means it is light enough to be carried around easily and used at all times.
The long handle has a silicon lining which adds to the product’s non-slip features. Also, the easy-grip design helps you hold on to the ricer without exerting too much pressure. Finally, the ricer is dishwasher-friendly that instantly minimizes your efforts.
- The product comes with 3 interchangeable discs to choose from- fine, coarse and medium.
- You can customize the mash using these discs, based on the preferred texture.
- Due to the removable feature of the discs, it becomes much easier to clean off any residue.
6. Rorence Stainless Steel Potato Ricers with Handle
The Rorence interchangeable potato ricer can produce silky smooth vegetable pastes in the pattern of minutes. Its ergonomic design makes it a useful addition to your kitchen. The body is made of heavy-duty stainless steel of the high-quality. This means that the ricer will not rust or corrode at all.
As a matter of fact, the long handles have silicon padding. Thus, makes the squeezing action easier and does not strain your hands. The non-slip knob in the front keeps the ricer in place while you press on the handles. You can choose from fine, medium, and coarse textures, based on the vegetable you want to rice.
- 3 interchangeable discs are added with the ricer. The inner cylinder keeps the disc in use in place.
- All the parts can be disassembled and you can simply chuck those in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- A 1-year money-back warranty is what you get with the purchase.
5. Chef’n FreshForce Potato Ricer Press
The perfect mashed potato is just a mash away with the brand new Chef’nFreshForce potato ricer. This product weighs about 0.02 kilograms which makes it super lightweight. So, easy to use, anywhere and everywhere. The body is of plastic while the ricer has a stainless steel build. Its compact structure is perfect for rice cuts of potatoes and other vegetables by simply pressing the handles.
Furthermore, the extra gear mechanism makes this product 65% more efficient than other ricers in the market. So, also minimizes the strain on hands and arms.
- The stainless steel ricer is removable and thus quite easy to clean.
- This lightweight potato ricer is easy to squeeze and work with.
- The product is safe to be cleaned in the dishwasher, on the top rack.
4. Priority Chef Potato Ricer and Masher – Makes Light and Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Priority Chef’s ricer has been made to deliver the heavenly softness of mashed potatoes in every bite. In the process of mashing, this ricer incorporates air during the squeezing and hence produces light and fluffy mash. It has been designed while keeping comfort in mind. The long handles have extra leverage so that your arms and hands do not get sore.
Furthermore, the 100% stainless steel construction makes sure that the product remains resistant to stain, corrosion, and deformation. It is also coupled with a silicon knob in the front to keep the ricer in place during the process. No need to stress over residue any more, simply hold the ricer under flowing water and it will clean itself.
- The non-slip, easy-grip handles have been made so using silicon lining.
- Its basket has a non-stick feature which ensures that all the spud slide right off.
- It is safe to be cleaned in a dishwasher as well.
3. LHS Commercial Potato Ricer and Fruit Masher and Food Press
This heavy-duty ricer by LHS will give you the perfect results every time. It is of high-grade stainless steel which keeps the rust at bay and increases the lifetime. This product is ideal for home and commercial purposes as well. Hence, you can be sure to get restaurant-quality mash with every squeeze.
Its ergonomic design makes for a quick mash with much less effort. There are holes on either side of the ricer. After use, you can clean the ricer by simply holding it under warm running water. Lastly, the rubber lining means that you will not have to exert too much pressure while squeezing the handles.
- The bowl itself has a huge capacity and can hold large potatoes easily. Almost 3 cups of potatoes can be riced at once.
- The handles have a rubber lining on either side with a non-slip feature.
- With this product, you can not only mash potatoes but can also make fruit purees, juice limes, and lemons, and make other vegetable mash.
2. MyLifeUNIT Heavy Duty Commercial Potato Ricer
This ricer is the perfect addition to any commercial food business. However, if you want to taste restaurant-quality mashed food at home, then it is the perfect addition to your kitchen. It is of premium quality stainless steel which guarantees long life. On the other hand, keeping it resistant to rust and corrosion.
The durable stainless steel ensures that maximum pressure is exerted during the ricing process. This also keeps the handles from bending or breaking. The handles are around 11.5-inches and ideal for extra leverage so that your hands and arms do not feel sore.
- The large bowl has a huge capacity and can easily hold up to 3 cups of potatoes at once.
- A pin keeps all the parts together. By simply pulling out this pin, the entire device can be disassembled and each part can be cleaned.
- Multiple holes on either side of the basket make the mashing process quick and easy. By mashing all the potatoes at once you can save a lot of time.
1. Norpro Stainless Steel Commercial Potato Ricer
This ricer from Norpro will produce the perfect, fluffy, and smooth mashed potatoes every time. It is ideal for commercial kitchens owing to its heavy-duty construction. Next, it is of high-quality stainless steel which makes the product long-lasting. So, it does not allow rust to settle. The elongated handles make it easier for you to squeeze out the potatoes without putting in too much pressure.
Besides, spare your arms the sore feeling which can spring up by mashing vegetables using other ricers. This product can mash around 22 ounces of potatoes at once. Thus, it is suitable for making mashed vegetables and fruits in bulk.
- The ricer is held together with one pin. By pulling out the pin the ricer can be disassembled and each pat can be cleaned.
- This product can fit onto bowls and pans so that you can conduct a tidy mashing process.
As good as it tastes, getting the perfect mashed potatoes is quite a difficult task. Well, there can be lumps left behind or you may burn your hands while squishing steamed vegetables. So, get commercial potato ricers and obtain the finest texture and taste.