If you are raising a puppy then you must already know how important proper nutrition is for its healthy growth. Thus, it is very important to find a suitable replacement for the mother’s milk for your puppies. Well, that is why you need to opt for puppy milk replacers. Available in liquid as well as powder form, these products make sure that your puppy gets all the nutrition it needs. Furthermore, they also contain probiotics which further helps in keeping your canine child healthy.
If you are willing to give your puppies something healthy and effective, check our list of the best puppy milk replacer brands. You can see the difference as soon as you feed them with any of these.
Table of Contents
- Best Puppy Milk Replacers Reviews
- 10. PetAg Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer
- 9. Hartz Powdered Puppy Milk Replacer
- 8. GNC Pets Ultra Mega Premium Goat’s Milk Replacer Puppy Formula
- 7. Revival Animal Health Milk Replacer for Puppies and Dogs
- 6. Raw Paws Frozen Raw & Powdered Goat Milk for Dogs and Cats – Goats Milk Supplement for Pets
- 5. Essential Pet Products Puppy Milk Replacers
- 4. Dogzymes Puppy-Bac Milk Replacer for Growing Puppies
- 3. PetAg Goat’s Milk Esbilac Puppy Milk – 12oz
- 2. Nutri-Vet Milk Replacement Powder for Puppies
- 1. The Honest Kitchen Instant Probiotic Goat’s Milk for Cats and Dogs
Best Puppy Milk Replacers Reviews
10. PetAg Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer
PetAg has a brand new neutral puppy milk replacer that will give your puppy all the nutrition it needs. This milk replacer has probiotics and prebiotics that are a rich source of microorganisms that occur naturally. Mixing up the milk replacer is easy as well. You need to add one part of the powder in two parts of warm water and feed it to your puppy.
Furthermore, you don’t even need a blender to mix in the milk replacer. Well, it is smooth and mixes in quickly into the water for a thick white liquid. It will deliver calories similar to mother’s milk and boots the right balance of carbs, protein, and fat.
- It can be used for puppies and to nurse back lactating bitches to health.
- The container has 12oz product in it for proving to be sufficient.
- The formula isn’t just easy to mix, but easy to digest as well.
9. Hartz Powdered Puppy Milk Replacer
Hartz provides you with one of the best puppy milk replacer powders available on the market. Despite its affordable price, it doesn’t compromise on quality and doesn’t do cost-cutting by shaving away nutritional content from the milk powder. Unlike other milk powder that may require a blender to get dissolved properly into the water, this one doesn’t take a lot of time. It is mixable with room temperature water quite easily without the help of kitchen appliances.
Apart from the regular dose of fat and protein, it has ample calcium to promote high bone density for your pups. On the other hand, it contains magnesium that’s great for muscle health and the heart.
- Due to its linoleic acid content, your pups develop a beautiful coat and get healthy skin.
- Convalescing dogs and nursing mothers can also benefit from this milk replacement powder.
- For good eye development, it has a generous amount of vitamin A.
8. GNC Pets Ultra Mega Premium Goat’s Milk Replacer Puppy Formula
Well, this one isn’t from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is from whole goat’s milk that’s natural and highly nutritious for your puppies. It has everything you need for growing stage 1 pups and promotes the development of strong muscles and high bone density. There are also additional ingredients that go into the formula to make the immune system of your puppies stronger.
Your puppy would grow with strong teeth that indicate its good health. Besides, also help it to eat meat and other types of protein for later stages in its growth.
- It is certified by trusted organizations like the National Academic Supplement Council.
- The formula is taste-tested so that your pets enjoy it and require little convincing to drink the milk.
- For meeting high-quality requirements, the natural puppy milk replacer is proudly made in the United States.
7. Revival Animal Health Milk Replacer for Puppies and Dogs
Revival has a replacer that isn’t just useful for puppies, but for other pets at any stage of their life. With over 30 percent of crude protein and over 40 percent of crude fat, the nutritional content in this milk is very rich and beneficial for your pet. With every teaspoon you add to water, your puppy gets 14-kilo calories. As a result, gives it all the energy it needs to grow strong and healthy.
With its balanced levels of protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, newborn puppies in your home get all the nutritional content for 35 days of age.
- Have additional antibodies that support your puppy’s intestinal immunity by filling up early immunity gaps.
- With BIO-MOS your puppy gets a healthy and robust GI tract to stay safe from diseases.
- It also develops a great fur coat and smooth skin.
6. Raw Paws Frozen Raw & Powdered Goat Milk for Dogs and Cats – Goats Milk Supplement for Pets
Raw Paws presents to you a puppy milk replacer supplement that is of genuine goat milk. It has a striking semblance with ditches milk necessary for young puppies. Since it is from natural ingredients you can feed it to young pups or kittens without any worries. Apart from feeding young litter, you can use the milk supplement to make bland dog and cat food taste better. That means you don’t have to expend your energy into forcefully feeding your pets when they are uncooperative.
One of the key nutrients inside this milk replacer is probiotics. That prevents problems like diarrhea, constipation, and other issues related to digestive problems in your pet.
- Antioxidants in the replacer improve overall health and give a needed boost to the immune system.
- Caprylic acid inside this product is a natural yeast destroyer that reduces itching.
- Also, it comes with a 100% refund guarantee. Thus, if you ever face any trouble, you get the immediate return of your money.
5. Essential Pet Products Puppy Milk Replacers
Essential Pet products have a great new milk replacer that will blow you away with its benefits. Puppies need crude protein, crude fat, and essential vitamins to grow uninhibited into strong dogs. Fortunately, this formula has all of that and some more goodies to facilitate this growth.
It boasts over 30-percent of crude protein and has 40-percent of crude fat along with a bit of crude fiber. As a result, it lets your puppy digest everything and has smooth bowel movements. Finally, the powder is from human-grade ingredients that are safe. Besides, it has got approval from the trusted organizations like the FDA.
- Since it is produced under the cGMP standards it has reliable quality.
- Proudly manufactured in the US with high standards of safety.
- With ample colostrum and high-calorie content inside the milk replacer, your puppy would grow up in no time.
4. Dogzymes Puppy-Bac Milk Replacer for Growing Puppies
Dogzymes from Natures Pharmacy present to you a very healthy alternative that can replace the mothers’ milk for your puppies. Whether the mother suffers from milk production problems or you have an extra-large litter to feed, this milk powder comes to the rescue to supplement their growth with the required nutrients. Unlike other alternatives that source their milk replacement from synthetic ingredients, this one acts like goat’s milk or bitches milk. Hence, it is useful for growing puppies and adult puppies in critical condition in your home.
Even if you don’t have puppies at the moment, you can keep this formula for emergencies. The long shelf life of 1 year makes it perfect for supporting orphaned pups and weak pups back to health.
- The milk formula is highly palpable and mixed easily into water.
- Have digestive enzymes and microbes that facilitate the digestion of the replacement milk.
- You get a lot of quantity for an affordable price.
3. PetAg Goat’s Milk Esbilac Puppy Milk – 12oz
Another fantastic product from PetAg that helps your puppies in need. Whether you have a new litter at your home, adopted an orphaned puppy, or want to nurse back a malnourished pup to health, this powder is the ideal choice. Since it is from whole goats’ milk as the primary ingredient, you can give your puppy organic care. Goat’s milk is very similar to bitchs milk and highly suitable for both newborn and growing pups.
The milk is also rich in colostrums. Hence, provides the extra nutritional boost and covers the immunity gaps to protect your pups from diseases.
- With this milk replacement powder, you can easily divide the daily feed into equal portions.
- It’s great for restoring or supporting the health of pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Storage is easy since it lasts for 3 months in the refrigerator and as long as 6 months when frozen.
2. Nutri-Vet Milk Replacement Powder for Puppies
One of the best things about this healthy puppy milk replacement is that it is produced right here in the United States. So you don’t have to worry about lack of safety or quality standards. And you get to support local jobs at the same time. The veterinarian formulated powder will keep your pups healthy and happy. With a minimum of 33 percent food protein and 40 percent crude fat, your pups won’t lack any essential nutrients. These will help their growing bones and muscles.
Even the calorie content of this formula is higher than the competition. With every pound, you get 6000 kilocalories and can even nurse back abandoned and orphaned pups.
- It has an opti-gut that adds probiotics to promote good gut health in your puppies.
- It readily dissolves in water and can be easily administered to your pups.
- There is no lack of amino acids since it has ample amounts of whey protein concentrate.
1. The Honest Kitchen Instant Probiotic Goat’s Milk for Cats and Dogs
The Honest Kitchen always delivers some of the most premium pet care products. And this milk replacer is certainly one of them. You can add water to this formula and create a nourishing replacement for mothers’ milk to bridge the nutritional gap. You don’t need to worry about quality or safety standards. This is manufactured from the United States under strict supervision. It also meets the rigorous human standards set by the FDA and that’s a good enough reason for a worry-free purchase.
Besides, it comes with certification from National Animal Supplement Counsel or NASC. So, it is safe for any puppy to consume.
- Instead of soy protein, it is from natural milk protein.
- Doesn’t have any GMO or preservatives inside it.
So, keep your pups healthy by including a nutritious puppy milk replacer in their diet. Help them to grow healthily and stay active all the time.