Cleaning floor of your house or office, carpet etc involves the need for water, soap and other things. But the main concern lies in drying these before making it suitable for use. However, drying this floor, carpets etc kills a lot of time. So, the blower fans are installed to quickly dry the areas. Plus, it also acts as a medium for generating air while you are out for fishing. These fans circulate the air efficiently and produce the best results.
Well, the features are many but the applications are different. But the results are equally impressive. The list of 10 blower fans will keep you in the correct path. And you will experience a hassle-free buying process.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Blower Fans Reviews
- 10. Lasko STANLEY High-Velocity Blower Fan – Pivoting Blower & Built-in Outlets
- 9. B-Air VP-25 Air Mover for Carpet Dryer Floor Blower Fan
- 8. Soleaire Max Storm Durable Lightweight Air Mover & Carpet Dryer Blower Floor Fan
- 7. Lasko 4900 Pro-Performance High-Velocity Utility Blower Fan
- 6. XPOWER P-230AT 1/5 HP 800 CFM Mini Air Mover
- 5. Stalwart Portable Industrial Fan Blower for Heavy Duty Mechanics Floor and Carpet Dryer
- 4. XPOWER P-430AT Medium Air Mover, Carpet Dryer, Floor Blower, and Utility Fan
- 3. Mounto 3-Speed Air Mover Blower & Monster Floor Carpet Dryers
- 2. OdorStop OS2800 Heavy Duty Air Mover
- 1. B-Air Grizzly 3550 CFM Air Grizzly Mover – Carpet Dryer Floor Fan
Table of the Best Blower Fans Reviews
10. Lasko STANLEY High-Velocity Blower Fan – Pivoting Blower & Built-in Outlets
Lasko is making reliable products for consumers throughout America for over a century. It has established its reputation in the industry through hard work and innovation. The Stanley product from the brand is one of the many testaments to their excellence. You can use this fan for a lot of purposes. If you are like fishing or kayaking, you would love this product. It produces a powerful air stream and throws it in a focused area to get your job done quickly. So as soon as you get your boat out of the water you can dry it thoroughly within minutes. As a matter of fact, it maintains longevity and protects it from corrosion.
Further, the blower fan design stands upright on an arched base. Thus, you don’t need to always carry it on your hand during work. Just place it on a flat area and direct the wind flow to wherever you want. Due to this simple feature, you won’t get exhausted easily and become more productive. Most traditional blowers have a long tube design which cannot be used during many circumstances like drying your car.
Your car needs special attention to specific areas where the water accumulates and takes a lot of time to dry out. Due to its short stature and the direction is easily adjustable around a fixed axis. Also, you can reach sneaky areas effortlessly.
- Supports three blower speeds from low to high.
- Indeed have two 120V outlets that can draw enough power for even worksite use.
- Has a circuit breaker that really comes in handy during overloads and acts as a great safety feature.
9. B-Air VP-25 Air Mover for Carpet Dryer Floor Blower Fan
If you are a homeowner, you would really appreciate the B-Air VP-25. It saves you a lot of time and hassle in your daily needs. Also, it is powered by a quarter horsepower motor and has a small size. These factors make it greatly compatible with household, retail shop or other such small scale use. It has a comfortable handle with an ergonomic design that allows a really nice and firm grip.
Moreover, the fans in air conditioners usually lack the power to properly circulate the cool air throughout the room. You can place it in the path of the air-conditioning to evenly circulate the cool air. And also maintain optimum temperature throughout your room. It has three blower fan speed settings and at its highest velocity can throw air up to 900 CFM. It has three bars on its body to enable smooth operation in three different angles.
Finally, you don’t need to be always present when the blower is doing its job. Other than vertical and horizontal air flow, it is also capable of throwing air at a 45-degree slant. Dehumidifiers really have enhanced performance when you use this blower alongside them. So if you are restoring water damage it would be a swifter and less time-consuming task than before.
- A warranty period of 2 years and 5 years for different components of the product.
- Weighs around 11 pounds, so anyone can use it.
- Uses around 2.1 Amps of electric current during high setting.
8. Soleaire Max Storm Durable Lightweight Air Mover & Carpet Dryer Blower Floor Fan
Other manufacturers really struggle to come up with a model that can pack sufficient power without adding too much bulk. The Max Storm weighs just 25 pounds and delivers you massive airflow with its powerful half horsepower blower fan motor. Compared to its power, it is so lightweight that you don’t need another individual to carry it around.
However, its lightweight also contributes to its high manoeuvrability and lets you complete your tasks within no time. For obtaining the best results, it has 3 operating angles.
- Two-speed settings.
- A warranty period of 5 years on the housing and one year on the rest of the system.
- You get long 25-feet power cord for interruption-free work.
7. Lasko 4900 Pro-Performance High-Velocity Utility Blower Fan
Another brilliant utility fan from Lasko that has high reliability and ingenious design. Competitors can never match up to the high freedom of movement and use Lasko fans provide. Due to its pivoted blower fan head design, you can throw air at multiple angles and direction. Carrying it is even easier due to the comfortable and ergonomic inbuilt handle.
Having 2 accessory outlet of 120-volt, it also features a safety circuit breaker for maintaining full safety. Now, you also get a top-notch motor for keeping it running for the longest times.
- Doesn’t require any assembly, you can use it right after unboxing
- Has a 10 feet power cord
- The plug is super safe and has grounded connection to keep you safe from shocks
6. XPOWER P-230AT 1/5 HP 800 CFM Mini Air Mover
The household chores or tasks would become a lot easier with the Xpower P-230AT. Your basement can really use this fan since it dries out the moisture well. And coupled with the dehumidifier, it effectively resists mould formation. You can set it up for use at 4 different positions and with 3 different blowing speeds. Thus, one can quickly dry out your bathrooms.
Furthermore, you get the convenience of dual outlets that are already inbuilt. Having an induction motor, you can accommodate it to any places to make sure of quality results.
- Has a 3-hour blower fan timer.
- Has a stackable design for better storage.
- Certainly has a PP plastic built.
5. Stalwart Portable Industrial Fan Blower for Heavy Duty Mechanics Floor and Carpet Dryer
This compact and efficient utility fan from Stalwart is great for homeowners. It has a multitude of features that gives you one of the highest bangs to buck ratio. Plus, one can blow air in four different angles. As a matter of fact, it has rubberised contact points to protect both your floor and the system from damage.
Having an ABS construction, it features a noiseless operation. Even a carry handle is added for ease of transportation. One cannot ignore the benefits of 14 gauge grounded cord. Without a doubt, it is pretty long.
- Has two ground sockets of 15 amps.
- Weighs less than 9 pounds, super light.
- The powerful motor works at 1600 RPM.
4. XPOWER P-430AT Medium Air Mover, Carpet Dryer, Floor Blower, and Utility Fan
Xpower has made a blower fan that will help both professionals and domestic users alike. With one-third of a horsepower motor, it can generate high airflow up to 2000 CFM. It is made for rugged use so that it can last you even after several years of rough use. This unit is even stackable to form a dynamic vortex.
Furthermore, with four of these together, there would be no job that you can’t conquer. It also supports excellent safety features like thermal protection for the motor. Lastly, the cord is wrapped around so that it doesn’t dangle when not in use. And it also guarantees dual thermal protection.
- Perfectly used in four different positions.
- Supports three different speeds.
3. Mounto 3-Speed Air Mover Blower & Monster Floor Carpet Dryers
Mounto brings to you one of the most powerful blower fans in the market. Other blowers in the market which have a 1 hp motor aren’t that efficient and don’t have such high power to performance ratio. Just this one horsepower motor can blow wind at a staggering 4000 cubic feet per minute at its highest speed.
If you feel that you need even more power you can get 3 of these units. Just stack them together to dry large floors of your work site. To give final security, it has a rotationally moulded polyethylene built.
- Indeed promises high velocity.
- The core is 15 ft long.
- Housing has a 5 year warranty period.
2. OdorStop OS2800 Heavy Duty Air Mover
Your blower fan might have a powerful motor or several useful features. But without a solid and well-built housing, that beautiful machine wouldn’t last long. OdorStop has provided a roto moulded housing when others in the industry are equipping their blower fans with injection moulded and blow moulded housing. So your OdorStop blower fan would be protected and last for several years.
Moreover, it gets immense power from the 3 quarter horsepower motor. Protected from thermal damage, it has such amazing blowing power that air is thrown as far as 100 feet. You also get a 25-feet power cord which allows you freedom of manoeuvrability without accidentally disconnecting the power cord.
However, the best feature is the GFCI outlet. It allows you to stack these blowers and get a much more powerful system with Daisy chaining
- The motor has 1500 RPM.
- Weighs just 2 pounds.
- Directly draws power from your outfit, doesn’t need any batteries.
1. B-Air Grizzly 3550 CFM Air Grizzly Mover – Carpet Dryer Floor Fan
You don’t need to look any further if you want one of the most powerful drying systems in the market. The Grizzly product from B-Air has you covered. It is super versatile with its multiple angle airflow. You can adjust and throw 0-degrees 45-degrees and upright 90-degrees whenever needed. With the kickstand that swings out, you can set it up at an additional position.
If you have done any sort of water damage restoration you know that you need different speeds of airflow for different scales. The bigger area needs high air flow while a smaller area needs low air flow. Having 3 different speed options, you can take care of any restoration you want. Unlike cheaply manufactured blower fans that flood the market you will get premium Roto-Molded housing made out of polythene. The housing is super durable and will last you for a prolonged period of time. B-Air is so confident in the housing that they provide a warranty period of 5 years on this specific component.
- Powerful one HP motor that is fit for all kinds of work.
- Uses power very efficiently, keeping your energy bill low.
- Has skid-resistant rubber at contact points so that you can place it anywhere with safety.
Drying the floor has become a lot easier. Buy a blower fan and handle water spillage like a boss.