For your household garages or business, you need to be prepared with equipment that can treat a car well. Undoubtedly, there are many risks if you are working on fixing a car without any knowledge. However, that’s not it. If you do not have the proper equipment, then the risk level even increases. Sometimes we need to check under the car and fix it. But when proper precaution is not taken, the car can slip and even fall on you. So, having the car ramps in your garage can surely keep you safe. It offers stability and safety.
And if you want to read more about the features, read the car ramp buying guide. It has not forgotten a single point that you must know.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Car Ramps for Sale Reviews
- 10. RhinoGear RhinoRamps Automotive Ramps Cars, Pick-ups and Vans
- 9. Pyle Car Driveway & Heavy Duty Rubber Car Ramps
- 8. Pyle Portable Lightweight Plastic Curb Ramps & Plastic Car Ramps
- 7. Black Widow PSR295 Plastic Car Service Ramps
- 6. Tomioka Racing Super Slopes – Heavy Duty Car Ramps
- 5. Nicky Nice Solid Steel Car Ramps
- 4. BISupply Vehicle Service Ramps – Car Lift 2 Ton Pickup Truck Ramps for Vehicle Maintenance
- 3. Race Ramps RR-40 Sports Automotive Ramps
- 2. RhinoGear 11912 RhinoRamps MAX 16,000lb Vehicle Ramps
- 1. Race Ramps RR-30 Rally Service & Display Ramps
Table of the Best Car Ramps for Sale Reviews
10. RhinoGear RhinoRamps Automotive Ramps Cars, Pick-ups and Vans
RhinoGear offers you a wonderful car ramp that would be a reliable accessory for both personal and professional use. This heavy-duty car ramp is from strong and dense plastic that wouldn’t get broken or chipped away easily. Since it is from plastic, you don’t need to be worried about corrosion or rust either.
Whether it is water oil or dirt, it wouldn’t affect the ramp and can be cleaned off easily. Moreover, the superior construction of the ramp is also strong. Therefore, it is enough to handle the weight of a vehicle that is around 12000 pounds or less.
- Having a superior design and materials to meet and even exceed PALS standards.
- Provides you with a 17-degree incline for increasing the ground clearance significantly.
- Slipping is non-existent since it has a Core-TRAC base which is resistant to skidding.
9. Pyle Car Driveway & Heavy Duty Rubber Car Ramps
Pyle brings to you an amazing rubber car ramp that is versatile in nature. As a result, it is used for numerous purposes. It has a construction from some of the best quality rubber material that is of the industry standard. Next, it doesn’t just provide a good inclination and solid design but also works well to prevent slippage. You can easily use this to drive in and out of your curb even under rainy conditions.
It can reduce both noises created while going in and out of the curb and reduce vibration endured by the vehicle. Finally, its flexible nature allows you to use it in other places as well. These include your loading dock, home garage, and even your driveway.
- Most standard vehicles are driven up or down over the ramp as long as it weighs within 5 tons.
- Have water holes to drain out excess water and cable channels allow for uninterrupted installation.
- Since it is marine grade it doesn’t suffer from any water damage.
8. Pyle Portable Lightweight Plastic Curb Ramps & Plastic Car Ramps
Another wonderful creation from Pyle that lets you drive your vehicle without putting your wheels through the immense load when you drive over an elevated sidewalk or a curb. You get a set of two car ramps having an industrial grade and heavy-duty polypropylene material construction. That’s why; it is resistant to natural elements and would last you for many years.
As a matter of fact, they have a portable design and are very lightweight. This means you can always carry them in your car’s trunk. On the other hand, increase the longevity of your tires and components under the car.
- The portable car ramp can rest on almost any flat surface and have a width of 20-inches.
- Capable of bearing the weight of cars that weigh up to 6600 pounds.
- Textured surface increases grip so that the ramp doesn’t slip.
7. Black Widow PSR295 Plastic Car Service Ramps
Black Widow presents to you a plastic car ramp that is extremely unique. In fact, it stands out from the rest due to its distinct design and features. It has a grid design instead of a traditional flat blocked design. This allows water, dirt and even snow to pass through and drain out without any effort. You don’t need to worry about water puddles or snow accumulation at the top that may increase chances of slipping.
However, it has a depth of 8.5 inches and can lift your car over 6 inches off the ground irrespective of its class. Whether it is a hatchback or SUV, as long as it doesn’t exceed the weight limit of 16000 pounds, this ramp is an ideal choice.
- Has a durable plastic material construction that can tolerate high impacts.
- Comes in a set of two and weighs just around 19 pounds.
- The top surface has elevated patterns that increase traction.
6. Tomioka Racing Super Slopes – Heavy Duty Car Ramps
Most car ramps in the market are designed for cars with regular ground clearance. But that really doesn’t fit right with a sports car or racing cars. The regular ramps would scrape the underside and damage your expensive four-wheeler. Tomioka brings something just for your needs and to eliminate that problem. These ramps help to lift up your racing car without touching the underside at all.
Any car that has a low clearance will benefit this ramp. Each ramp weighs around 5 pounds and you get a pair when you buy one set.
- Has a composite lattice design so that it can bear the weight of your car without any problems.
- Can raise your car around 2.5-inches above the ground for maintenance or diagnostic work.
- Has a strong plastic construction for extreme durability.
5. Nicky Nice Solid Steel Car Ramps
You can either settle for any of the cheap plastic alternatives in the market or go for the best and buy this steel ramp from Nicky Nice. Together the ramps can bear a total weight of 6500 pounds. Therefore, it is more than enough for lifting up even the heaviest cars. Yes, even the Rolls-Royce Phantom. They have decent dimensions that can fit in wheels of varied sizes. In fact, would complement your garage with its rugged and aggressive design.
If you are worried about traction, then this ramp has you covered. Your tires won’t slip on the punctured out and raised holes of this ramp.
- The automatic car ramps are powder coated so that they don’t rust or corrode easily.
- On the sides, you get safety ribs. These increase the stability of the ramp when you drive up the car.
- Within the walls, the ramps have a width of 9-inches.
4. BISupply Vehicle Service Ramps – Car Lift 2 Ton Pickup Truck Ramps for Vehicle Maintenance
Often you would find yourself extensively cleaning the ramps after you are done with the maintenance of your favourite ride. This happens due to a flat and unimpressive top surface. Therefore, lets everything from water and dust to snow and grime accumulate. With this set of ramps from BISupply, you don’t need to worry about that anymore. They are spread out, have a large surface area for fitting in wheels of a wide variety of width. And most importantly have gaps that allow liquids and snow to pass through to the bottom.
Each of these ramps doesn’t even reach the 4kg mark on a weight scale. However, have astonishing strength and can bear a load of 4000 pounds.
- Offers a lift of over 6-inches for your car or truck.
- You can buy this product since it is covered by a 12 month warranty period.
- Extremely stable and doesn’t shake at all.
3. Race Ramps RR-40 Sports Automotive Ramps
Race Ramps never disappoints and always delivers you products of the highest quality and standards. These have a similar story and have been proudly made in the US supporting American jobs, using advanced manufacturing techniques. They are completely solid and of high-density foam which is strong yet lightweight. Due to this foam construction, you also don’t have to worry about the heat and cold or the car being transferred to the floor.
Finally, since they are lightweight, you can always carry them in your trunk and use them whenever necessary.
- Ramps won’t scruff your floors, so you don’t have to invest in floor work after extensive use.
- Can tolerate extreme weight and can lift your car quite a few inches above the ground.
- Have straps at the front for securing to hooks.
2. RhinoGear 11912 RhinoRamps MAX 16,000lb Vehicle Ramps
Another superior quality set of car ramps from RhinoGear that would leave you intrigued. One of the most astonishing features about these ramps is that they are stacked on top of each other. This decreases the total volume occupied by these ramps when they aren’t in use. That obviously translates to more storage in the trunk or under your seats. You even get a 17-inch incline that lets you lift your low profile car without damaging the undercarriage.
Moreover, having a rubber construction, you can easily trust it for reducing the level of noise. It even doesn’t let the vehicles to vibrate, therefore, maintaining stability.
- Along with the design, the low combined weight of 21 pounds acts in favour of portability.
- It certainly has an inbuilt channel for letting the water escape or for the cables.
- Has tread pattern on the top and bottom surface to prevent both itself and the tires from slipping,
1. Race Ramps RR-30 Rally Service & Display Ramps
Are you the owner of a short nose car or any car with a low profile? Then this set of ramps is the perfect addition to your garage. They are for low profile cars and are used for many purposes. You can use it for maintenance work, some tweaking or for just displaying your rally race car in all its brilliance and glory. It has an inclination of 16.7-degrees. That means when you are driving your wheels up the ramp they aren’t going to bump into the undercarriage.
So, when you want to service your car, you don’t have to worry about hassle with a fresh leaking pipe. Since the ramps are of highly-dense foam they won’t be affected by external elements. Lastly, it has a traction coating which prevents the ramps from skidding over the floor.
- Each ramp is capable of bearing the weight of around 15000 pounds.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States with the highest of standards.
- Can accommodate wheels with width up to 8-inches.
For the safety of the car and for self, get an adjustable car ramp that will not disappoint you. Now do your work without any obstacle.