The portable electric countertop burners are becoming more popular with every passing day. As the gas prices are witnessing a hike, most of the people are looking for a less costly and more user-friendly alternative to traditional gas burners. The burners or induction cooktops are highly advanced as well as effective indeed. It not only allows you to control the cooking temperature but it also works with different utensils and automatically shuts down if there is no utensil over the cooktop. As a result, it completely limits the wastage of energy.
In this list, we have selected as well as reviewed the best countertop induction burners in the market. Come to a decision only after studying the highlighted features well.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Countertop Burners Reviews
- 10. SECURA 9100MC Cooktop Countertop Induction Burner
- 9. Aicok Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Cooker with Timer
- 8. iSLER Portable Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop
- 7. Cusimax 1500W Single Hot Plate – Electric Cast-Iron Burner
- 6. DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Countertop Burner
- 5. Techwood 1800 Watts Countertop Burner – Electric Infrared Ceramic Double Cooktop
- 4. Cusimax 1800W Electric Stainless Steel Double Infrared Cooktop – CMIP-B180
- 3. DUXTOP 1800W Portable Electric Double Cast Iron Countertop Burner
- 2. Duxtop LCD 9600LS 1800-Watt Portable Cooktop Countertop Induction Burner
- 1. Durabold Kitchen Cast-Iron Double Countertop Burner with Stainless Steel Body
Table of the Best Electric Countertop Burners Reviews
10. SECURA 9100MC Cooktop Countertop Induction Burner
The Secura 9100MC 1800 watts induction countertop burner comes with a digital control panel and a bright LED display for easy control and viewing. It comprises of an inbuilt timer having a maximum time limit of 170 minutes. The Secura Portable Cooktop boasts of 15 power levels starting from 200 watts and going all the way up to 1800 watts. Plus, it has 15 different preset temperature levels ranging between 140°F and 460°F too.
Further, it is light in weight and therefore very easy to carry around. Its compact shape ensures that you get all the extra space in your kitchen that you want. With 83% power saving, this particular induction cooktop can is more efficient than any other burners by 50%.
- Since there are no open flames the worry of burning spills and such is conquered.
- Works only with utensils compatible with an induction cooktop.
- A 2-year warranty makes this product all the more desirable.
9. Aicok Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Cooker with Timer
The Aicok portable countertop burner has an ultra-thin crystal glass plate on the top which is easily cleanable using nothing but a small piece of soft damp cloth. Being only 2.35 kg, it is lightweight and therefore easily portable. There are 15 power levels between 100 watts and 1500 watts along with 15 separate thermostatically controlled temperature presets ranging from 140°F to 460°F. The timer can certainly set as per the user’s wish, the maximum set time being 170 minutes.
Cookware with a bottom diameter of 12-26cm makes it easy to use on a large number of containers too. Furthermore, a digital LED display control panel that is sensitive to light touches makes it the best friend for any cooking action.
- In the absence of any cooking utensil, the induction cooktop is likely to automatically shutdown, of its own accord.
- A 2-year quality warranty makes this product all the more user-friendly.
8. iSLER Portable Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop
This burner is available in the market with a built-in timer that goes as high as 180 minutes. As the temperature exceeds the user’s desire, the machine has the ability to automatically shut down. Having just a requirement of 120V and 50-60Hz, this induction cooktop can be used in homes, offices, or even for any of the user’s outdoor activities. There are 9 power levels between 100 watts and 1800 watts at increments of 200 watts.
To complement this, there are 8 preset temperature levels at increments of 40°F ranging from 140°F to 460°F. The cooktop has a diameter of 6.7” and is able to sufficiently hold utensils with diameters as small as 3.9” to larger ones such as 8.9”.
- The induction cooktop is resistant to wear and maintenance is as easy as wiping off with a soft wet piece of cloth.
- The pack comes with the product and crucially guided instructions manually for the aid of the user.
- This countertop burner for cast iron suffices for a wide range of application being lightweight and easily portable.
7. Cusimax 1500W Single Hot Plate – Electric Cast-Iron Burner
Get flexible with all your cooking endeavours with Cusimax Single Hot Plate. Being small and lightweight, it does not take a lot of your kitchen space, leaving you free to waltz away in your kitchen, and it is exclusively portable, thus allowing for a variety of applications. Its stainless steel housing is very easy to clean. A thermal fuse ensures that overheating does not take place as that may harm the cooktop.
An instant cut-off of the power supply is generated with the slightest hint of overheating saving not only the hot plate but also the circuitry of the user’s house.
- This electric countertop burner is compatible with all types of utensils, be it metallic or ceramic in nature.
- A cast iron plate indeed holds utensils having bottom diameter being as high as 7.6”.
- The hot plate comes with its very own temperature control knob that ensures 7 heat settings that are controlled thermostatically.
6. DUXTOP 8100MC 1800-Watt Portable Induction Countertop Burner
Pair it with the right kind of cooking ware (magnetic base) and let the food cook itself slowly, deliciously. Besides, it is provided with sensors which detect the size of the cooking utensil. And hence manage the power consumption ensuring the lowest power consumption. This is standard equipment for all kinds of home, as well as outdoor uses having electrical requirements of 120V and 15 amps.
Moreover, it comes fully equipped with a built-in timer up to 170 minutes that can be set as per the user’s discretion at an increase of 1 minute. It also has built-in sensors that give indications of a lower or higher voltage than required, thus preventing harm to the cooktop and ensuring long term use.
- When no cookware is detected, it will automatically shut down after 60 seconds.
- 10 controllable power levels ranging from 200 watts to 1800 watts.
- 10 adjustable temperature settings that can go from 140°F to 460°F.
5. Techwood 1800 Watts Countertop Burner – Electric Infrared Ceramic Double Cooktop
This pair of portable electric infrared ceramic hotplate is so convenient to use that it can be used anywhere- dorms, offices, boats, holiday houses and even inside the busiest of kitchens. With an electric supply requirement of just 120V, this scratch-resistant ceramic hot plate provides two 900 watt hotplates. The use of modern stainless steel housing has not only ensured enhanced durability in the cooktop burner but also has led to the possibility of easier cleaning and smoother use.
Heating through harmless infrared radiation makes sure that the food is evenly and quickly heated without much heat loss. The separate burners are controllable via the thermostatic knobs, provided along with indicator lights. Further, it is housed with an in-built fuse that goes off the moment it senses unnecessary overheating too. In fact, the cool down time of 15 minutes is required after the fuse shuts down for ensuring efficient performance.
- Name any kind of cookware- be it stainless steel or aluminium or even glass and ceramics, this cooktop burner supports all of them.
- No- slip rubber feet certainly assure a firm grip over any kind of surface the equipment is kept upon.
4. Cusimax 1800W Electric Stainless Steel Double Infrared Cooktop – CMIP-B180
Warm sauces, make soup, boil water and carry on any kitchen action with as much ease as in a normal stove with the Cusimax 1800 watts double hotplate. With 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings, one can cook the most perfect meal on this hotplate. Its built-in setup ensures that a steady temperature is maintained throughout the process of cooking a meal, ensuring equivalent and flavourful cooking too.
Since it used infrared radiation all kinds of cookware are suitable for this hotplate, be it metallic, ceramic or anything else. Its non-slip feet allows placing on any platform without the fear of the equipment slipping off it. Being such an exclusively useful implement it is well suited for use by student accommodation, offices, camping, RVs and caravans, and so much more.
- A thermal fuse prevents overheating and quick cut-off of electric supply if anything goes wrong.
- The 2 burners’ countertop cooktop adds to the convenience to manifold.
- Has an auto-safety shutdown function in case of any discrepancy.
3. DUXTOP 1800W Portable Electric Double Cast Iron Countertop Burner
The interesting thing about this burner is that it comes with two hotplates. Firstly, the larger one is capable of higher power levels up to 1300 watts. Next, the smaller one has the highest power level of 500 watts, enough for simmering and warming. Plus, the cast iron plates are built in such a way that they are sturdy and wear-resistant. Thus, it will indeed last for a long period of time.
Though it consists of dual plates, a smaller footprint ensure that the hotplate occupies the least amount of space, leaving one enough space to work comfortably. Further, these two hotplates have their adjustable thermostats. Finally, the two burners also happen to have their own sets of indicator lights.
- Constructed as per the norms of the North American Electrical Standards.
- Equipped with cool-to-touch handles too.
- The product comes paired with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty indeed.
2. Duxtop LCD 9600LS 1800-Watt Portable Cooktop Countertop Induction Burner
The Duxtop product makes use of magnets to transfer the heat from the induction plate to the utensils. Bearing its mode of working in mind, only appliances that are magnetic in nature is compatible with this induction cooktop to cook the most scrumptious meals. It has a compact shape and thus be easy to store, as it does not take much space at all. It is also light in weight and hence very easily portable.
Furthermore, it has an in-built timer that has a maximum limit of 10 hours at increments of 1 minute. It is very easy to clean and handle and gives optimum results.
- Auto-pan Detection feature makes sure that the power is cut off after 60 seconds when no pan is detected on the hotplate.
- Preinstalled sensors certainly indicate high or low voltage.
- There are 20 in-built power levels going from a mere 200 watts to a maximum of 1800 watts.
1. Durabold Kitchen Cast-Iron Double Countertop Burner with Stainless Steel Body
The burner comes equipped with the most desired characteristics of a hot plate burner- portability, fast cooking and space saving. Be it a vacation in a cottage in the woods; or a camping expedition; or use in caravans, home and office, the burner adequately fits into any scenario and becomes the best friend of the chef. The burners being crafted out of cast iron is nearly indestructible.
In fact, the non-slip feet allow the burner sits comfortably on any given surface. The larger burner having a diameter of 7” has a power requirement of 1000 watts. On the other hand, the smaller 6” plate requires 700 watts of power.
- Independent temperature controlling facilities provided for efficient control over each burner.
- Quick heating actions available along with adjustable requisite temperature settings for the type of food being cooked.
- Any pot, metallic or ceramic can pair well with the hotplate as it does not use magnets to transmit heat, unlike induction cooktops.
Cooking everyday meals will not be a hectic job as now you have countertop burner gas with you.