Everybody loves donuts no matter what flavors they come in. Especially, with the festive season coming, donuts prove to be a perfect addition to the list of desserts. However, the store brought donuts are not healthy and can cause complications. Thus, it is better to make them at home. Well, you can do that without any hassle with the help of portable donut makers. These makers come with special groovings and molds where you need to put the batter. Of course, the maker takes care of the rest and delivers you with delicious donuts.
Do not upset your kids and make tasty donuts for them at the party. The electric donut maker machine will be an easy solution to the hectic process of donut making. So, take the solution and escape the hassles.
Table of Contents
- The Best Commercial Donut Makers Reviews
- 10. StarBlue Mini Donut Maker – Taiyaki Maker & Dessert Maker
- 9. Brentwood Pink Mini Donut Maker Machine
- 8. Babycakes Donut Maker
- 7. Dash DDM007 Doughnut Maker for Breakfast, Snacks & Desserts
- 6. Friends Mini Donut Machine
- 5. Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker
- 4. Bella Cucina Donut Maker
- 3. Chef Buddy Electric Mini Donut Maker Machine
- 2. Betty Crocker Metal Mini Donut Maker
- 1. Sunbeam Full Size Donut Maker
The Best Commercial Donut Makers Reviews
10. StarBlue Mini Donut Maker – Taiyaki Maker & Dessert Maker
StarBlue presents to you one of the best mini donut makers that money can buy. However, this isn’t just a machine. It comes with three trays with printed shapes that allow you to cook three types of dishes. You can make Japanese Taiyaki, mini-donuts, or even mini-pies. Just pour the batter into the shapes and close the lid. Power the machine and after a few minutes, you have fresh and hot donuts to serve.
Moreover, this has indicator lights that glow red when you power it on and glow green when the dish is cooked and ready. At the same time, you can make 6 donuts, the same number of pies, or two Taiyakis.
- Trays have nonstick coating so that you can bring out cooked donuts and pies with ease.
- Since the machine can stand laterally, you don’t need a lot of storage space.
- With a locking system, you get to cook quickly with less energy.
9. Brentwood Pink Mini Donut Maker Machine
Brentwood has a non-stick donut maker that lets you make those fantastic desserts in the comfort of your home. And that also at a fraction of the store price. It uses around 750 watts of power to bake fresh donuts for you and does it in record time. You don’t have to worry about overcooking your batter either for a charred mess. Thanks to its inbuilt timer that lets you know when they are ready.
With this machine, you would be able to make as many as 7 bite-sized donuts within just 7 minutes. That means hosting a kid’s party with sugary snacks isn’t laborious anymore.
- Handles always remain cool to the touch so that you can handle the machine safely.
- Donuts slide off the nonstick surface with ease.
- Cable wrap allows for better cable management during storage.
8. Babycakes Donut Maker
Now you can gift your loved one’s fresh homemade sweet delights anytime you want with this Babycakes corded donut maker. Make four small bite-sized donuts with ease within mere minutes. Pour the batter, lock the machine and turn on the power. That’s all you need to do. It is crafted from premium components that last for a long time. The outer surface has a superior plastic shell that is a bad conductor of both heat and electricity. Hence, it eliminates the risk of shock or touching hot surfaces.
Finally, the handles always stay cool enough so that you can use this donut maker even without oven mittens.
- Donuts can be plucked out from the machine with a toothpick due to the non-stick surface.
- Powerful enough to cook donuts within just 5 minutes.
- Power light illuminates and blinks to notify you about the status of the donuts.
7. Dash DDM007 Doughnut Maker for Breakfast, Snacks & Desserts
Dash presents to you an innovative new way of making donuts at home with this marvelous machine. The cooking surface at the base and under the lid is recessed. As a matter of fact, you can pour in the batter and it can rise during the cooking process. Since the surfaces are non-stick, you don’t have to worry about using excessive oil either and cleaning is a breeze. Unlike other brands, you won’t find any harmful non-stick coating on this machine.
The surface is nonstick, yet free from PFOA, something that needs to stay far away from your diet. There is no long wait time either since you can cook 7 donuts at the same time without hitting the 10-minute mark.
- For uninterrupted usage, this automatic donut maker comes with a 1 year warranty period.
- Comes with a recipe book so that you can make hundreds of different kinds of donuts.
- Surfaces that are non-electronic can be cleaned with an easy wipe.
6. Friends Mini Donut Machine
Friends donut machine packs quite a punch despite its small size. It is compact enough so that it doesn’t take a lot of counter space and lightweight enough for easy handling. With six rings on the base and under the lid, you can cook as many donuts without any trouble. Cooking up a lot of them gets even easier since each batch doesn’t eat away your time by a significant margin.
You don’t have to worry about matching the style of this and your kitchen. Thanks to the minimal design and neutral color do a fine job of making this machine belong in any kitchen.
- With nonslip feet, this stays stable on any flat surface and doesn’t leave any scratches.
- The safety latch doesn’t allow the lid to pop out during cooking.
- Lights on the device tell you when the machine is off and when the donuts are done.
5. Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker
Babycakes offers you an incredible machine that pulls off a lot of baking tasks despite its compact size. In the base, it has a large thick heating element that heats the tray on the top for an even burn-free output. You don’t have to worry about searing the dough or batter anymore. You can switch out these trays to make different types of things including donuts, cake pops, and even cupcakes.
Furthermore, the all-in-one machine lets you make several donuts or cupcakes at once within record time. You can be conservative with the oil or butter as well since the trays have a nonstick coating.
- Cooking plates can be washed easily in the dishwasher.
- Comes with a recipe booklet that inspires and guides you to experiment with the treats.
- With less use of fat or oil on the nonstick plates, you can make healthier desserts.
4. Bella Cucina Donut Maker
Bella Cucina has a pristine new portable donut maker that works as well as it looks. It has a low profile design and its flat hinge allows you to make the donut maker stand upright. This makes for easy effortless storage especially if you live in a small apartment. Besides, the powerful machine has all the right components. These are including its metal cooking plates that require little to no oil.
Your donuts get golden without getting bathed in boiling oil and your heart thanks you after every homemade donut meal. Finally, the non-slip feet prevent the machine from shaking on your countertop.
- Since it doesn’t have a learning curve anyone can use it in your home.
- Cleaning it will not take any extra pressure or effort to remove the greasiness.
- With this machine, you can easily make 7 mini donuts.
3. Chef Buddy Electric Mini Donut Maker Machine
You don’t need to entertain overpriced coffee shops and bakeries when you have this nifty machine in your home. Chef Buddy has a donut maker that will save you a lot of money and allows you to treat friends and family with delicious homemade desserts and treats. Unlike store-bought fried donuts, you can make healthier donuts on the non-stick cooking plate of this electric machine.
To cook a single batch of 7 donuts you need to pour in the batter. Now, close the lid, turn on the power and wait 5 minutes. Preparing a lot of donuts for the holiday gets easier when you have this device in your home.
- The large handle and small design make this machine highly portable.
- No need for gloves since the handle always stays cool.
- Furthermore, it uses electric power instead of flames or microwaves that are riskier.
2. Betty Crocker Metal Mini Donut Maker
Betty Crocker products never disappoint and that becomes evident when you use this from the brand. You don’t need to indulge in loops of fried dough when you can have a healthy and baked alternative. Since the cooking plate has a non-stick coating your baked donuts slide out with minimal effort and no mess. It also has remarkable construction and the cooking plate is made from stainless steel.
Unlike other brands that produce donut machines with a bit of exposed heating plate on the rims, this one has its plastic body. This is extended to avoid that safety hazard. You have no chance of burning your hands.
- Ships with nozzles and a piping bag for efficiently pouring your batter into the rings.
- Comes with a food grade spatula for releasing the donuts from the cooking plate.
- The front of the lid is shaped to give you extra grip.
1. Sunbeam Full Size Donut Maker
While you may mistake its competitor products for bloated sandwich makers, this one is shaped to cook and look like a donut. The round shape with a depression in the middle makes this stand out aesthetically to both you and your kids. It is compact yet makes clever use of the available space inside it to allow room for 5 donuts.
Furthermore, it also features powerful heating elements that accelerate the baking process. As a result, you don’t have to wait for those sweet treats for a long time. Finally, the lights let you know when the machine is warming up and when the donuts are done.
- Cleaning after cooking is easy since the plates are non-stick.
- The donut maker can stand upright and occupies minimal storage space.
Make the tastiest treats for your kids as well as your guests. The donut maker machine will help in making scrumptious food in just a matter of time and that also without any hassle.