Exercising with the dumbbells provide you with endless benefits. Whether you want to work on your biceps, shoulder, triceps or any other upper body part, you can easily do that with a pair of dumbbells. In order to do that and progress with a fitness regime, you need a complete set of dumbbells of varying weights. Most importantly, you need a proper space to store them so that they do not get damaged or make your room look messy. Thus, dumbbell racks are something that you need earnestly. The racks are manufactured from high-quality durable steel such that they can carry the weight of your dumbbells without any trouble. Plus, they also come with rubberised feet to protect your floor from scratches or any other damage.
Interested in buying a dumbbell rack? Have a look at our list of best racks and choose the one that suits your requirements.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Dumbbell Racks and Stands Reviews
- 10. Marcy 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack Weight Storage Organizer for Home Gym
- 9. XMARK Heavy Duty 2 or 3 Tier Dumbell Rack – 350 lbs. to 550 lbs Hex Dumbells Sets
- 8. Cap Barbell 2-Tier Dumbbell Rack
- 7. XMARK Heavy Duty Steel Dumbbell Rack with Angled Shelves
- 6. Body-Solid 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack
- 5. XMARK 550 lb. Hex Dumbbell Set with Rack – Dumbbell Pairs 5-50 lb Set
- 4. Troy Barbell 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack
- 3. Giantex Dumbbell Weight Storage Rack Stand
- 2. Deltech Fitness 36-Inch Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack
- 1. Body Solid GDR363 Horizontal Dumbbell Rack with Hex Dumbbells
Table of the Best Dumbbell Racks and Stands Reviews
10. Marcy 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack Weight Storage Organizer for Home Gym
For storing and organising your dumbbell in the best manner, Marcy 3-tier rack is the ideal option. Being heavy-duty in terms of steel quality, this ensures maximum storage capacity for your dumbbells. Also, the commercial steel product ensures maximum durability reducing not just wear and tier but also corrosion to a great extent.
Further, the angle-shelf design and powder coated frame ensures that it holds dumbbells of all sizes. In fact, the solid weld construction has 3-tiers allowing ease in terms of placement. Designed ergonomically to ensure its sturdiness and saves space, this comes with rubberized feet that prevent scratches on the floor.
- The frame is welded making it durable compared to its competitors.
- An ideal dumbbell rack stands to help in re-stacking of weights and prevents it from sliding.
- As a matter of fact, provides good value in terms of money too.
9. XMARK Heavy Duty 2 or 3 Tier Dumbell Rack – 350 lbs. to 550 lbs Hex Dumbells Sets
Coming from X-mark Fitness, this dumbbell comes in a grey shade and is known for its durability levels. For those who are planning to keep hex-dumbbells (6-sided) or the 10-pairs of round dumbbells (ranging from 5-50 pounds), this is the perfect rack. With a capacity of 550lbs and tilted shelves in the 2-rack format, this allows easy loading and unloading of dumbbells.
In fact, each of the hex dumbbells features a chrome-plated handle which ensures complete comfort. Also, the angled design with the anti-slip format is just perfect to keep it organised to the core. Plus, the powder-coated finish enhances scratchproof and prevents fading of the colour. For the beginners, this is the best that you can choose for yourself!
- Rack dimensions are of 46-inches to ensure ample storage space.
- Can include a number of dumbbells of different sizes.
- The 3-angled shelves ensure that the weights can be easily retrieved.
- The primary dumbbell rack frame is 14-gauge and promotes ultimate durability standards.
8. Cap Barbell 2-Tier Dumbbell Rack
To search out an ideal rack for your dumbbell is no easy feat! For those looking out racks that would include your hex-rubber coated, chrome, hex-cast iron or pro-style dumbbells, this versatile 2-tier rack from Cap Barbell is the one to go for! With a maximum capacity of 500 lb and heavy-duty in terms of construction levels, this rack is tarnish-free.
Coming in a beautiful finish, this is designed with 12-gauge steel and features flat steel plate of 2.5mm dimension. Furthermore, the 20-inch rack holds up to 25 lb pair of dumbbells while the 50-inches have the capacity of up to 50 lbs. Reliable, durable and heavy, this rack with its high-grade steel product is one to look out for!
- Black and white combo prevent rust and corrosion.
- It comes with a 30-day warranty period.
- Rolled steel tubing of 2 mm x 1.5 mm dimensions for maximum space saving and ease.
- Known specifically for 40-inches dumbbell rack storage space.
- With a lower angle level, this ensures easy lifting process.
7. XMARK Heavy Duty Steel Dumbbell Rack with Angled Shelves
Given that angled shelves are its key points, XMARK brings forth its 2-tier dumbbell rack. Without any doubt, it is perfect not just for loading dumbbells but also retrieving them in the easiest of ways. While the spacious shelves provide extended room for securing the dumbbells, the 14-gauge steel frame maintains the durability levels.
Moreover, it features dual powder coating to prevent corrosion and fading of colour. Having a capacity to hold 5-50-pound dumbbells, this rack is also completely coated with scratch resistant powder. For aiding you in nice placements, the rack is a bit angled. And the rubberized feet enhance the level of resisting.
- Has the capacity to accommodate 450 lbs set of dumbbells.
- Comes with a taller shelf lip to ensure the security of the dumbbells.
- Indeed has rubber feet added for extra stability.
6. Body-Solid 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack
Indeed a perfect rack to keep your workout area organised and clean. This 3-tier dumbbell rack can store up to 10 pairs of hex dumbbells, with a capacity range between 5-50 pounds. Particularly space saving, this pair fits well for home gyms courtesy to its space-efficient design that is quite sturdy in nature.
Made of heavy-gauge steel and having the welded construction standards connected in all 4-sides, this dumbbell rack is very easy to assemble post usage.
- Keeps user safety in mind by de-burring the metal within the tube.
- Comes with Body Solid’s specific lifetime warranty.
- Its horizontal design is known for easy placement of the product.
5. XMARK 550 lb. Hex Dumbbell Set with Rack – Dumbbell Pairs 5-50 lb Set
Another highly-rated product from XMARK, it has 3 dumbbell rack tiers and allows easy loading and retrieving of dumbbells in a jiffy! With a capacity of holding dumbbells ranging between 5-50 pounds, it has a back-shelf lip that holds larger dumbbells all in place.
Furthermore, its 14-gauge sturdy steel construction is truly notable and angled shelves are completely noteworthy. The 550 lbs capacity is specifically sturdy providing ample space within the racks. Finally, the notable powder coating makes it scratchproof and corrosion-free. As a matter of fact, it is environmentally sustainable, especially with a recycled rubber product.
- Ergonomically designed chrome-plated handles for correct fitting.
- Back lip shelves measure 1 3/4″.
- Known for cast iron head covered with premium rubber base.
- Can hold up to 10 pairs of hex dumbbells with 6-sides.
4. Troy Barbell 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack
Looking for an inexpensive dumbbell rack? Well, this 3-tier horizontal format rack is perfect to accommodate close to 100 dumbbells. Value priced in the best manner, this rack is inclusive of 3 dumbbells of 3 lbs, 12 lbs and 8 lbs respectively. Place it in your gym or home; this durable rack has a space-saving design.
As per its performance, it has an institutional quality that makes it a standout piece amongst others. There nothing to argue about its sturdiness.
- Welded stoppers are perfect to prevent dumbbells from rolling off.
- Compact and versatile in nature.
- Known for its durable design and space-saving aspect.
3. Giantex Dumbbell Weight Storage Rack Stand
Looking to train with ultimate intensity? Giantex is the name to trust! With its 2-tier rack and tilted shelves, it has the capacity to hold up to 220 lbs. As a matter of fact, this rack has the capacity to hold up to 10 dumbbells ranging between 20-30 lbs in its solid steel frame.
Furthermore, this rubber and steel combination is perfect for holding the dumbbells for a considerable time period and can easily add and remove the same with ultimate ease. Having a smart design, you can easily display your collection in an organised manner.
- Certainly a suitable choice for pressing as well as standing.
- Comes with rubber coated foot to ensure that the floor remains scratch-free.
- Has a solid base with a durable steel frame.
2. Deltech Fitness 36-Inch Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack
Coming from Deltech Fitness, it has the capacity to perfectly hold hex dumbbells and is heavy-duty in terms of durability. Coming with tough powder-coat paint, it provides resistant against any scratches and is easy to handle.
Furthermore, this rack is ideal for those having small storage spaces. Besides accommodating hex style dumbbells, it measures 36-inches and proves to be perfect for heavy-duty usage. Be it your heavy or light weighted dumbbells, it will easily accommodate all types of dumbbells. Thus, it keeps the workspace organised.
- Made from cast iron with 1/4″ dimensions.
- Absolutely easy to set it up.
1. Body Solid GDR363 Horizontal Dumbbell Rack with Hex Dumbbells
For those having an organised and limited space for their racks, this product from Body Solid is the ideal purchase for them! Having a capacity to hold up to 20 dumbbells ranging within the 5-50 pounds domain, this can be set up within a span of 20 minutes maximum.
Moreover, it is a three-tier and has a very solid built. Plus, the coating will last you for a long time and so, will not chip-off easily.
- Comes with a specialised rubber mat to prevent scratches all over the floor.
- It is 3-tier weighing only 49 pounds.
- Has a Lifetime Warranty.
Own the dumbbell rack from manufacturers that are reliable and manage your equipment well.