While chainsaws can be extremely helpful for cutting trees and woods but they do not help much when it comes to trimming the branches of a tree. Thus, it can be very painful to cut the branches and preventing the trees from growing wildly. The thing that can help you most in such situation is the electric pole saws. Pole saws are similar to chainsaws but they come with long poles. As a result, they make it easy for you to reach great heights and distances easily. But these pole saws are further powered by electricity.
A common user usually fails to understand the factors that make a pole saw the best. So here in this guide of best electric pole saw we have paid attention to all the necessary requirements in order to provide you ultimate suggestions.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Pole Saws Reviews
- 10. Remington RM1025SPS Ranger Electric Pole Saw and Chainsaw
- 9. BLACK+DECKER LPP120 Battery-Powered Cordless Pole Saw
- 8. Greenworks 8′ 40V Battery Cordless Pole Saw
- 7. Ryobi RY43160 Electric Corded Pole Saw – Tree Pruner Trimmer
- 6. NBCYHTS Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
- 5. Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
- 4. Sun Joe SWJ803E Electric Pole Chain Saw
- 3. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
- 2. Remington RM1035P 2-in-1 Pole Saw for Tree Trimming & Pruning
- 1. BLACK+DECKER PP610 10-Inch Corded Pole Saw
Table of the Best Electric Pole Saws Reviews
10. Remington RM1025SPS Ranger Electric Pole Saw and Chainsaw
This Remington model, in fact, gives you the benefit of two types of equipment in one. As a matter of fact, you can use it as a pole saw or chainsaw. So, it saves you a lot of money since only one power tool needs to be bought. To start with, the aluminium pole is detachable and can be extended by 10-feet to reach tree limbs that weren’t possible before. Next, it has 10-inches low kickback chain that is powered by the 8 amp electric motor. This gives you enough power to saw and loop through tough branches easily.
Rather, pole saws from bad manufacturers can be risky. Choose Remington since their model has a clamp that features flip and locks design. Also, it comes with an anti-rotation shaft as well as non-slip grip for giving the best experience. Thus, it makes this extendable electric pole saw one of the safest models in the market.
- Powers up almost instantly.
- Pole and saw can be detached very quickly so that you can work on those limbs as soon as they fall.
- Both the upper as well as lower limbs are adjustable.
9. BLACK+DECKER LPP120 Battery-Powered Cordless Pole Saw
A simple yet powerful tool that has won the hearts of many loyal customers. This battery cordless pole saw from Black+Decker is part of the brand’s line-up that can share the same power source. In the first place, it belongs to the 20V Max series. So, you can share its versatile Lithium-ion battery pack with other yard tools from Black+Decker and save a lot of money too.
Since it comes with a cordless design it is safer. Tangled cords can be annoying with other power tools but very dangerous when you are working with a lethal tool over your head. The battery pack can be easily popped and swapped with other models for instant use. Moreover, pruning is a breeze when you have access to branches that are high up to 14-feet above ground. And one can surely achieve 100 neat cuts.
- Holds charge for much longer than Nickel-Cadmium batteries.
- Has longer lifespan than most models.
- Very light at just over 6 pounds.
- The blade guard indeed assures protection.
8. Greenworks 8′ 40V Battery Cordless Pole Saw
Greenworks is one of the uncrowned kings of battery powered outdoor equipment. The G Max 40V battery can pump out abundant power and can be used by multiple types of equipment from Greenworks for your yard. Plus, this 8-inch pole saw is one of those tools and best suited for pruning small to medium-sized plants and trees.
Moreover, it has a side knob which can be used to easily tighten or loosen up the chain as per your requirement. It even has an auto lubrication system that keeps the chain consistently oiled. Thus, the Greenworks electric pole saw oil application not only reduces hassle on your end but also increases longevity and durability of the product.
- Monitor oil level easily with the translucent oil tank.
- Battery comes with a power level indicator.
- Safer and more efficient than corded and gas-powered tools.
- Have aluminium shafts that are of 3 pieces.
A simple yet ingenious tool that allows you to do your yard work in minimum time and with maximum efficiency. The cutting bar and chain are bent at an angle to provide better precision as well as control. Further, it is powered by 6 amp motor that drives the chain at incredible speed. In addition, the pole is made of fibreglass and has a telescope design that lets you reach high spots easily. Equally important, it even has an oiler which keeps the chain oiled and smooth making it last much longer. And even it is automatic as well as built-in.
- 8-inch long cutting bar.
- 3 month warranty period.
- The shaft can be extended by 9 feet.
Thin logs and tough limbs pose no challenge to this superb pole saw. After all, you can cut at numerous angles with the adjustable head that can be pivoted to three different positions. There is no doubt about the quality of either bar or chain since they are made by Oregon.
Moreover, the 6.5 amp electric motor drives the chain at a ridiculous speed to hack away at any overgrowth. But any power tool will have vibrations due to the motor. So, the handle is covered by a soft rubber grip that absorbs most of the vibrations and keeps you comfortable too.
- Length of the pole is adjustable.
- Electric pole saw chain and bar can be protected by a provided cover when not in use.
5. Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
No more straining and struggling for those hard to reach branches with the Sun Joe SWJ800E. Prune away at those limbs by comfortably standing on solid ground. Certainly, its pole has a tubular design that can extend to give you an overhead reach of 15-feet.
Further, it features a 6 amp motor that powers an 8-inch bar and chain from Oregon. Oregon is one of the most premium bar and chain manufacturers that never fails its customers. You can chop down limbs that are as thick as 7 and a half inches with this pole saw from Sun Joe. It even has an ergonomic handle that gives you a natural holding position.
- The grip is non-slippery and adds to the safety factor.
- The bar and chain of electric pole saw for home are adequately lubricated.
- Chain tension can be adjusted with a few simple screw turns.
4. Sun Joe SWJ803E Electric Pole Chain Saw
Trimming overgrown trees can be very dangerous if it involves climbing up ladders and using crude manual tools. Whereas this telescopic pole can be adjusted to change the height and its pop and lock feature makes it even more attractive. Furthermore, the messy bushes, stubborn branches, as well as thick vines, can be easily cut with its multi-angular head. Like other premium Sun Joe saws, this one also comes with a top-grade Oregon bar and chain that even has self-lubrication.
So, in the long run, your durable blade can retain its sharpness and last long since it deals with less friction and heat.
- Operated just by a single push of the given button.
- An overhead reach of 14 feet.
- Branches 7-inch thick can be cut with ease.
3. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
Another marvellous product from Greenworks that lets you do your yard work and beautifies your garden or lawn with a breeze. It is part of the yard tool series of products from Greenworks that can share the powerful 40V Lithium-ion battery. Plus, the battery technology alone is advanced enough to leave the competition in the dust. Also, it can be swapped and locked for use within seconds.
With multiple battery packs, you can also use the saw for long periods. Another amazing advantage that this battery operated pole saw gives is lesser noise as well as vibration. So neither your family nor neighbour has to get irritated when you are tidying up your yard.
- High capacity 2.0 Ah battery and a good quality charger are included.
- Weight is not an issue because of its lightweight.
- 8-inch bar and chain.
- The shaft is made of aluminium and can be extended up to 8 feet
2. Remington RM1035P 2-in-1 Pole Saw for Tree Trimming & Pruning
The Remington RM1035P is one of the most advanced electric yard working tool out there. It gives you the reliability that helps you push yourself further in reaching your goals. Besides, it’s ingenious 2-in-1 design retains the extra cash in your wallet and allows great efficiency. Also, it has a convenient throttle lock button which allows for more manoeuvrability with one hand.
Quickly switch from electric pole saw to chainsaw and reverse without implementing any tools. The 8 amp motor might be lightweight but it doesn’t lack in power those cleanly cut-off thick branches. Above all, the aluminium pole can be extended to 10-feet and can be used to reach a significant elevation. From automatic oiler to chain tensioning, it has it all.
- Has a nifty cord retainer that doesn’t allow interruptions due to losing cord.
- Virtually unlimited runtime.
- 10-inch durable bar and chain.
1. BLACK+DECKER PP610 10-Inch Corded Pole Saw
Stretching to a good 9 and a half feet, this cordless pole saw from Black+Decker can give you all the reason control you need. Its 10-inches bar and saw chops of limb after limb without any issues. Plus, you can adjust the chain tension of this saw by rotating a knob on the side. No need for any extra tools.
Barely reaching 8 pounds, it’s one of the most lightweight pole saws in the market. So using it doesn’t draw too much of your stamina. Its 6.5 amp inline motor can rival any gas-guzzling equipment. It provides you better results with lesser emissions. Black+Decker wants you to use their product for a long time. So they have added an automatic oiler to keep it lubricated and extend its life.
- Oregon chain, so fewer vibrations and no unnecessary noise.
- Comes with a cover for the guide bar.
- Excellent weight distribution.
Make your work simple and start keeping your yard clean. Having an extendable electric pole saw will aid you in many ways.