Gone are the days when manual jacks were used for hitching and unhitching of trailers during breakdowns. The latest way that is an ultimate solution is the use of electric trailer jacks. But it is not easy for a trailer owner to decide which trailer jack suits their needs.
Time is money for any truck owner. You probably understand this based on experience. Therefore, you do not want your trailer to stall for long hours, it may affect the confidence your clients have in you. An electric trailer jack will serve your needs and ensure reliability through quick towing. Making such a decision is not easy, that is why we reviewed 10 of the best electric jacks to make your life easier. Let us sample them now; we know it is worthwhile and beneficial for you.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Trailer Jacks Reviews
- 10. RAM EJ-3520-BBX 3,500 lb. Electric Trailer Tonge Jack with Drop Leg
- 9. Jack Quick 3500 JQ-3500B 12V Electric Tongue Jack with Lights
- 8. Husky HB4500 4500 lbs. Brute Power Jack
- 7. Lippert 285318 3500LB Black Power Tongue Jack
- 6. Big Horn 3500 LBS Electric Trailer Tongue Jack
- 5. Husky 82022 Super Brute Electric Tonge Jack
- 4. Jack Quick 3000 JQ-3000 12V Electric Tongue Jack
- 3. Bulldog 500187 Black A-Frame Power Jack with Powered Drive
- 2. Bulldog 500200 Powered Drive A-Frame Tongue Jack
- 1. Goplus 3500 lb Capacity Electric Tongue Jack
Table of the Best Electric Trailer Jacks Reviews
10. RAM EJ-3520-BBX 3,500 lb. Electric Trailer Tonge Jack with Drop Leg
This is a powerful jack that you should consider when shopping for an electric jack. It has a 2 1/4 diameter that increases its robustness and ability to carry heavy weight. It is highly durable and comes with a one year warranty. A hand operated crank is in place in the event of power loss and it connects on top of the jack. The superior bolts that come with it support better mounting.
- Robust 2 ¼ diameter
- Durable and comes with a year warranty
- Hand operated crank to support its automated capability
- Superior mounting bolts
9. Jack Quick 3500 JQ-3500B 12V Electric Tongue Jack with Lights
Jack Quick is a sturdy jack that holds a high pressure from weight. When your truck breaks down at night, it has a strong LED light that provides sufficient lighting. Its gears are protected from rainwater by a waterproof plastic casing. The stand has holes where you easily adjust pins to the height (18inch and more) you desire, for high trucks, this is the real deal. Delivery is done in safe Styrofoam boxes to reach any destination worldwide in good condition.
- Supports 1656 kilos of truck weight
- Powerful LED light for use at dark nights
- Adjustable pin holes to reach more than 18 inches
- Styrofoam safe packaging for delivery to anywhere across the world
8. Husky HB4500 4500 lbs. Brute Power Jack
This jack is massively powerful and used for heavier trucks, it is brutally brute to withstand heavy weights. It has a sensor that stops lifting at the right time, which prevents mechanical strain. Additionally, it produces relatively lower amounts of noise which increases the concentration of the user. Its LED adjusts to light in 3 directions which makes work easier during the night. A ball bearing is intentionally used to minimize wear and tear from friction.
- Has a sensor to control maximum lift
- Produces little noise for concentration
- 3 LED bulbs to light work area at night
- Has ball bearing support to reduce wear and tear.
7. Lippert 285318 3500LB Black Power Tongue Jack
This is yet another strong jack for lifting big trailers. The jack has a wider diameter to lift more than 35oo pounds of weight. It is power efficient in that it utilizes only 30 amp to get the job done. A rocker switch reduces friction which ensures the durability of the jack. It also has a hand operated crank to maintain lift when there is a power loss. With automation capabilities by Lippert, it literally functions in seconds.
- Wider diameter for more strength
- Power efficient
- Rocker switch for reduced friction
- Lippert automation for a quick lift
6. Big Horn 3500 LBS Electric Trailer Tongue Jack
As the name suggests, this is a big fit for your trailer. It is rock steel, you are guaranteed that it will not break easily. A benefit from a 1-year warranty comes with it too. It economizes power is an amazing way, in fact, you only require a 12-volt battery for it to function effectively. It has an allowance of up to 7-1/2″ in its stand for flexible calibration to the necessary height. In addition, it has a hand-operated crank, which holds the lift in place when power connections disengage.
- Hard steel durability, 1-year warranty offered
- Power efficient-runs on 12 volts
- Extra 7-1/2″ stand extension for higher lifting
- Hand operated crank in case of an unexpected power outage
5. Husky 82022 Super Brute Electric Tonge Jack
This is an upgraded version of the Husky brands. It allows heavy lifting up to 5,000 lbs. A unique thing about this jack is the speed it lifts a trailer, it does so in less than a minute. Its steel gears are very resilient in performing its task, plus the LED light that cut in 3 directions, your work at night is easier. Do not forget the steel gears that reduce friction.
- High capacity lift
- A speedy lifting of less than a minute
- 3 sided LED for better night experience
- Lower friction ball bearings
4. Jack Quick 3000 JQ-3000 12V Electric Tongue Jack
Another of option trailer jacks is the Jack Quick 3000. It is a little smaller than the Jack Quick 3,500. Generally, it meets your needs as well. It reaches more than 18 inches in a lift and has a power adaptor controls its power. A manual crank helps in top suspension when power fails. Still, it has a strong LED for easy night use. The lower plate is made of for protection from wear and tear.
- 18-inch lift height
- Power adaptor for regulation of power
- Manual crank for top suspension
- Zinc coated lower plate for protection
3. Bulldog 500187 Black A-Frame Power Jack with Powered Drive
When you want to get a higher lift, Bulldog 500187 is a good choice. Power jack reaches 22 inches, unlike many brands that only go to 18 inches. This jack has a bigger leg adjustment of up to 8” which complements the height lifting. It has an automated gear fully supported by a hand-operated crank for support in case of breakdown. It comes with a 5-year warranty
- 22-inch height lifting
- Big legroom adjustment
- Automated gears and a hand-operated crank
- 5-year warranty
2. Bulldog 500200 Powered Drive A-Frame Tongue Jack
Bulldog 500200 is a build up from the 500187 jack. It is different in that it incorporates a spring that disperses tension from heavy weight loads. With this jack, you can lift up to 4,000 lbs with ease. It uses one axis, which makes adjusting easy for the user. You are assured of a 22-inch lift when using this jack. It is worth noting that this jack comes with a spanner. It has a coating which is rust resistant, hence making it durable.
- Uses a spring for even spread of weight force
- Has one axis for eased adjustment
- The coating makes it rust resistant
- Comes with a spanner for easy crank adjustment
1. Goplus 3500 lb Capacity Electric Tongue Jack
Goplus 3500 is a revolutionary brand of jacks that suits the needs of a trailer owner. Its design is more useful to an adventurous traveller touring mountainous areas that are mostly icy. Its coating reduces instances of rusting considering the kind of environments it is used. The power consumption is totally friendly, you just a 12-volt battery. 3 mounting holes give it the strength for better grip and a good fit for many types of trucks. Generally, it is a very simplified type for use by anyone.
- The coating is rust resistant
- Power efficient, it uses 12v
- Mounting holes fit with most trucks
- Simple to use
Now you have a deeper understanding of the kind of jack that is suitable for you. When shopping around, consider trying one of these 10 Best Electric Trailer Jacks. With this review, you can comfortably look at the weight of the truck you wish to lift before deciding. It is also important to check whether the crank can be adjusted manually in case of power loss. Other things to watch include warranties, rust resistance, power consumption, LED lights, among others. Now the ball is on you, choose wisely!