An electrician tool bag is essential for all electricians helping keep all tools in a single bag. It is a bag specifically designed to fit electrician tools in an organized manner. These bags come in different shapes and designs with compartments to fit different electrician tools. The ease of carrying these bags enables handymen to get to construction sites and other work areas with all their accessories and tools. Some nag designs come in a backpack allowing you to carry larger items like cables.
In our reviews below, we’ve chosen the 10 best electrician bags on the market for you. Make sure you read through our reviews and choose a bag that will best suit your needs as an electrician or handyman.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electrician Tool Bags Reviews
- 10. Custom Leathercraft Custom Multi-Compartment Tool Bag
- 9. DEWALT DGL523 Lighted Tool Backpack – 57-Pockets
- 8. Jackson Palmer Extra Large Electrical & Maintenance Tool Carrier
- 7. CLC Custom Leathercraft Tech Gear Lighted BackPack – 53 Pocket
- 6. CLC 1530 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier – 43-Pocket
- 5. Moulded Base Klein Tradesman Pro Electrician Tool Backpack & Organizer
- 4. DEWALT DG5582 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
- 3. Klein Tool Bag for Tool Storage with Shoulder Strap Has – 40 Pockets
- 2. Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack
- 1. Veto Pro Pac MC Bag for Handling Tools
Table of the Best Electrician Tool Bags Reviews
10. Custom Leathercraft Custom Multi-Compartment Tool Bag
This is one of the best handyman toolbags out there to get you organized. The bag features 50 compartments to store different electrical tools safely. The large centre compartment helps store large tools with ease. There are also several outside compartments to fit several small tools and items. All the outside pockets are zippered keeping your items safe. Overall, this is a quality tool bag with vertical pockets for easy access to your tools.
- Zippers for spill proof
- Vertical pockets for easy tools access
- Large main compartment to support large tools
- 50 compartments
9. DEWALT DGL523 Lighted Tool Backpack – 57-Pockets
This is another leading brand electrician tools bag with an amazing 57 compartments. It is a pretty versatile bag to store and carry all your tools and accessories. The bag features LED lighting with an output of over 39 lumens for easy tool identification in dark areas. It is pretty comfortable to carry bag featuring padded carrying handles. It also allows for easy shoulder strap adjustment to suit different heights. The bag is highly rated and can hold multiple tools making it a great pick on our list.
- 57 pockets to fit multiple tools
- Lighted LED lights for easy tool access in dark areas
- Web padded carrying handles for comfort
- Adjustable shoulder straps
8. Jackson Palmer Extra Large Electrical & Maintenance Tool Carrier
This is another unique design tools bag created around electrician and handymen views. It is a pretty large bag measuring 11 by 11 by 10.5 inches. The bag features a large main compartment to fit large tools with easy. It is easy to carry and comes with a long 19-inch handle. The bag can hold up to 6 pounds of tools. The design is built for easy access to tools while working. There are several side pockets for easy access to tools. Overall, this is a durable bag with a rubber bottom to prevent water soaking when working in wet areas.
- Classic bottom load parts compartment
- Large bag design
- Long carrying handle
- Easy access to tools
7. CLC Custom Leathercraft Tech Gear Lighted BackPack – 53 Pocket
The CLC Custom is another sturdy electrician tools bag with a built-in LED light for easy tools access. The bag features three levels of light output that can easily be directed to different pockets. This enables you to find tools when working in low light areas. It is a versatile bag with 53 pockets to fit several tools. The dual compartment design allows for better organization of tools. It is a comfortable and convenient bag to use. There are long carrying handles and adjustable shoulder straps. The bag backing is also padded for added comfort. The bag base is also durable and works to reduce wear and tear at the base.
- Dual design for better tool organization
- Comfortable carrying handles and adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded back for comfort
- 53 pockets
6. CLC 1530 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier – 43-Pocket
The CLC Leathercraft is another unique design tools bag that easily straps around the waist for easy carrying. It is one of these few bags that allow you to work with the bag strapped to your body. The bag stands out from the rest due to the easy access of tools when needed. This bag features a box shape design that prevents tipping over. It is a great pick on our list for electricians that want to have their tools close by when working. There are also pockets for the electrical tester, phones and drip tips and bits.
- Box-shaped design to prevent tipping
- Two windows for an easy view of tools
- Several side pockets
- Long carry handle
5. Moulded Base Klein Tradesman Pro Electrician Tool Backpack & Organizer
This is a backpack electrician bag design with a massive 39 compartments. The bag features a hard moulded front to keep your safety glasses safe. There is a further front zippered pocket to keep small tools safe and secure. Overall, this is a pretty tall bag with a large interior compartment to keep large items like screwdrivers. The bag bottom is fully moulded for added durability. The orange colour adds the bag visibility of tools while the padded shoulder straps allow for comfortable carrying.
- Moulded bottom for added durability
- Orange interior for easy tool visibility
- 39 compartments
- 1680d ballistic weave for durability
4. DEWALT DG5582 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
The DEWALT DG electrician tools bag is another spacious choice with 23 pockets, slots and sleeves. The bag allows for easy carrying of electrical tools to work areas without damage. It is a safe bag with zippered pockets and a flap cover to keep tools safe. It is quite easy and comfortable to carry with padded and adjustable carry handles. The bag open top-design allows for easy tool viewing and access. Overall, this is a leading electrician tools bag with a box-shaped design that allows the bag to stay in an upright position. This prevents tools from spilling.
- Box-shape design for upright standing
- Zippered pockets and a flip cover to keep items safe
- Open-top design for better visibility and easy tools access
- 23 sleeves, pockets and slots
3. Klein Tool Bag for Tool Storage with Shoulder Strap Has – 40 Pockets
This is a premium quality electrician tools bag by Klein tools with an orange interior for added tool visibility. It is a quality tools bag with a box-shaped design that allows it to stand upright. The bag is ideal at keeping your tools and preventing spillage. It comes with both large and small zippered pockets to fit all tools. The bag bottom is moulded for added stability and protection of tools. There are a total of 40 pockets to fit all your electrical tools.
- 40 pockets of small and large sizes
- Orange interior for easy tool finding
- Fully moulded bottom for durability
- 1680d ballistic weave for durability
2. Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack
The Fluke tools bag features over 30 pockets in the main storage compartment. It is a top-quality bag to store and transport electrical tools with safely. The construction of the bag features a rugged and waterproof base to keep tools safe from water. It also features brackets and clips on the outer side to attach commonly used tools. Overall, this is one of the best handyman bags to store and organize your tools safely. The bag stands in an upright position preventing spilling of tools.
- Rugged and waterproof base
- Upright standing position
- Brackets, clips, and straps to attach commonly used tools
- Over 30 pockets in six main compartments
1. Veto Pro Pac MC Bag for Handling Tools
This is another vertical design tools bag with 20 pockets. The bag features sturdy and durable construction with a waterproof fabric. It keeps tools safe from water due to the impregnated PVC lined in the pockets. The bag so features a moulded 3mm polypropylene material for added durability. There are also compartments for meters and drills making it one of the most versatile bags. It is easy to carry with a padded carrying handle.
- Padded carrying handle
- Waterproof base
- Vertical tools pocket design
- 20 interior and exterior pockets
These are the best electrician tools bag for carrying all your tools and accessories this year. The bags feature several pockets to fit all tools with ease. They are easy to carry and offer safe transportation of your tools to work areas.