Whether you are in sports or you crave fitness, maintaining the level of oxygen in your blood is very important. Even the zealous adventurers who take interest in exploring unknown places need to keep a check on certain factors. That is why you need the finger pulse oximeters. These oximeters measure your SpO2 levels along with the pulse rate thereby providing you with reliable results. The LED as well as digital display further provides a clear view.
As one needs medical knowledge in picking the best one, we have sorted it for you. The review of finger pulse oximeter focuses on the important points that one must not overlook.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Finger Pulse Oximeters Reviews
- 10. Zacurate 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- 9. Santamedical Generation OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter with Batteries
- 8. TempIR Digital Blood Oxygen & Pulse Sensor Meter with Alarm
- 7. Santamedical Deluxe SM-110 Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 6. Innovo Deluxe Portable Finger Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph
- 5. Vive SpO2 Device for Blood Oxygen Saturation – Fingertip Ox Meter
- 4. AccuMed CMS-50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor
- 3. MIBEST Dual Color OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 2. AccuMed CMS-50D1 Lightweight Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Sensor
- 1. Zacurate Pro Series 500D Deluxe Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Table of the Best Finger Pulse Oximeters Reviews
10. Zacurate 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor
Traditional fingertip oximeters are slow, inaccurate due to movements and different lighting conditions. You don’t need to remain frustrated with these circumstances with the 500DL from Zacurate. Blood oxygen levels are very important for sports enthusiasts. Now check on your SpO2 levels, pulse strength and pulse rate reliably with this marvellous gadget. Its large LED display isn’t affected by the glare of the Sun or dark of the night.
Get accurate fingertip pulse oximeter readings as well as results anywhere and anytime in just 10 seconds. On the other hand, the LED display aids in easy viewing of the results. Furthermore, it has an easy access battery compartment and gives you a battery life up to 40 hours thus saving a lot on medical and power bills.
- Blood oxygen saturation levels can be measured can be determined up to a full 100 percent.
- Turns off on its own within 16 seconds of removal from finger to save power
- Can measure pulse rate till 240 bpm.
9. Santamedical Generation OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter with Batteries
Even if you are not an expert you will come to realise the value of this device as soon as you use it. Firstly, it has a very easy to read OLED screen which almost immediately shows your result as you insert your finger. Secondly, the one button operation assures simple enough usage so that even elderly people won’t have a hard time using it.
With just a single set of batteries, you get over 30 hours of monitoring with the device. Certainly, the auto-power-off function is another boon. Also, the portable fingertip pulse oximeter includes a clamp that can be adjusted according to the finger size as well as 6 modes. When the battery starts to go down it will notify you with its battery indicator so that you are prepared for a battery change.
- Consumes less power. Just 2 AAA batteries are enough to last for a long time
- Powers down automatically after the finger is removed.
- Can be viewed from many angles since it supports reading from multiple directions.
8. TempIR Digital Blood Oxygen & Pulse Sensor Meter with Alarm
There are gadgets that can do everything are very convenient but do not guarantee the best results. However, this device is crafted for those that require accurate and precise results when it comes to blood oxygen levels as well as pulse rate. Moreover, it’s patent Photo plethysmography guarantees the accuracy. Get SpO2 levels quickly with the TempIR oximeter and take appropriate steps in dodging lactic acid build ups.
Also, the handheld finger pulse oximeter grants you the capability of avoiding serious medical conditions and helps you improve your physical activity. With its rotating OLED display read your results quickly from any angle cause of its multi-directional display and move on to your activity unhindered.
- Carry it with you anywhere with the provided carry case.
- Bar graph gives you a visual estimation of blood flow and heartbeat.
- Finger sensor uses infrared technology.
Just the accessories that come with this oximeter increase its portability by leaps and bounds. As a matter of fact, it has a rugged carry case. Just shove it in and while it is in this protective case take it anywhere with you on your physical activities. Further, it even has a cord which can be worn around your neck or wrist. So there are negligible chances of slipping out of pockets and losing this convenient gadget.
It can accurately measure your blood oxygen saturation levels up to 99 percent and shows you the result on its bright LED display. Moreover, the digital finger pulse oximeter is perfect for individuals of any age.
- Finger chamber is made of a medical grade hypoallergenic silicone-based material.
- Results can be displayed in both horizontal directions.
- Has a resolution of positive or negative 1 percent
6. Innovo Deluxe Portable Finger Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph
Let’s avoid any sort of complex operation with its one button use and displays all the vital information that you need on its compact LED display. Power it up, insert your finger and within a moment your results are displayed in bright colours. It shows your SpO2 levels, has a Pulse Rate bar graph and a perfusion index. It is even capable of showing plethysmograph.
Since it has an LED screen it requires very low power and so battery changes are not that frequent. Just like on your smartphone or tablet, this device has a battery level indicator. The medical-grade finger pulse oximeter is a must have for sports and adventure enthusiasts and is very portable with less than 2 and a half inches in length.
- Easy access battery chamber.
- Has a lanyard hole at the back to carry it on your wrist or neck.
- Auditory functions allow you to set an alarm whenever pulse rates or SpO2 have exceeded limits.
5. Vive SpO2 Device for Blood Oxygen Saturation – Fingertip Ox Meter
Vive Precision Pulse Oximeter allows you to easily measure your oxygen levels at home or on the road. It has a simple setup and pushes to start functionality. This lets you have your reading within moments after unboxing your device. Plus, it is rigorously tested for accuracy and gives you precise results.
Simply put your finger inside the sensor and have your blood oxygen level and pulse rate instantly available. The display is simple and easy to read so that even elderly people don’t have to face any reading problems. Moreover, it can be worn on your finger for a prolonged period of time and secures nicely to your fingers. In conclusion, the finger pulse oximeter with alarm will instantly notify you when the heartbeat is not normal or the level of oxygen is pretty low.
- Powers off automatically when not in use to save battery.
- Toggle through various display modes to reach your measurements.
- The device is FDA registered.
4. AccuMed CMS-50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor
AccuMed has always been a reliable partner when it comes to medical and sports gadgets. Their pulse oximeter is no different and shatters benchmarks created by other products on the market. It is designed to be as efficient and quick as possible. You can view your results within as low as 8 seconds after inserting your fingertip.
Furthermore, one gets 2 AAA batteries with the box that would last several hours of operation before a battery change. Unlike other methods and technologies for receiving blood oxygen saturation levels the oximeter from Accumed is a painless one. Even the high-quality LED display is an added advantage and assures low consumption.
- Shows pulse rate, intensity, pulse wave and oxygen saturation.
- Can give the reading in just 8 to 10 seconds.
- Powers off instantly after with five seconds after use.
- Rotating display shows results in landscape and portrait modes.
3. MIBEST Dual Color OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter
MIBEST has brought you one of the most premium devices for keeping your SpO2 levels in check. To start with, it has a high-quality OLED Screen that accurately shows your results and allows for brightness adjustments. No matter what orientation you hold the device; it detects the rotation and displays the results accordingly. Within 4 quick steps, you get your results and move on with your task.
To make it simpler, it features 4 directions as well as 6 modes. Along with a low battery indicator, it eases up the process with one button function.
- Weighs just over 3 and a half ounce.
- Includes 2AAA batteries made of alkaline.
- Has a warranty period of one year.
2. AccuMed CMS-50D1 Lightweight Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Sensor
Here is another great and reliable product from AccuMed that gives the competition a run for their money. It has a very small form factor and is one of the most compact and light devices for monitoring blood oxygen saturation. Plus, it barely weighs 50 grams making it lighter than most smartphones and you also get a travel case with this product.
With the lanyard attached accessing the device and checking on your blood oxygen levels would be easier than ever. Also, LED Display is absolutely crystal clear and assures a battery life of maximum 32 hours. It is even smart enough to detect your hand rotation and displays the results in that orientation.
- Ships with a set of batteries for use right after unboxing.
- The result can be seen is portrait as well as landscape formats.
- Perfect for home as well as travel use.
1. Zacurate Pro Series 500D Deluxe Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Pro-Series 500D has been a favourite among both medical professionals and consumers for a very long time. It is not intended for medical use but not restricted to sports activities either. Next, it is one of the most painless and non-invasive ways of monitoring your vital signs preceding or after intense physical activity. With auditory alarm as well as auditory beeps, the detection process gets easier.
Further, it works wonders in the aviation industry since pilots and staff both need to maintain their oxygen levels for safely performing their tasks. Also, it comes in a silicone cover, so cleaning is quick and easy. The set of AAA batteries will last you long before you need to switch them out. Finally, the brightness of the display is subjected to adjustments and the Finger Chamber features Smart Spring System.
- Results are displayed in crisp clarity on the OLED display.
- The screen has an auto-rotating capability.
A safe way to test your pulse, blood or oxygen level, the finger pulse oximeter for sale is a trustworthy device.