Foam exercise rollers are personal massager items that help you relief sore muscles and cramps aiding in your recovery process. They are an excellent choice for all recovering athletes. These rollers are designed to soothe and massage the sore muscles on your legs, hip, back, neck and thighs. The best exercise massage roller is one that meets your needs. In the market, there are plenty of options to pick from to meet your different body needs.
You can easily choose from the ultra-soft rollers to the ultra-foam rollers. Ultra-soft exercise rollers help promote gentler massage. These are ideal for starters, but with time one might require a firmer one. In this article, we review for you the best foam rollers on the market this year. Read through our reviews and select one that best suits your body needs.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Foam Exercise Rollers Reviews
- 10. LuxFit Foam Roller, Speckled Foam Rollers
- 9. AmazonBasics High-Density Black Round Foam Roller
- 8. Professional Grade Premium EVA Foam Rollers Exercise
- 7. TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller for Exercise
- 6. RumbleRoller – Textured Muscle Foam Roller
- 5. ProSource High-Density Extra Firm Foam Roller
- 4. TriggerPoint 26-Inch GRID FOAM Roller
- 3. High-Density Muscle Foam Rollers by Fitness
- 2. Abco Tech Foam Roller for Physical Therapy & Myofascial Release and Exercise
- 1. SPRI Medium Density EVA Round Foam Roller
Table of the Best Foam Exercise Rollers Reviews
10. LuxFit Foam Roller, Speckled Foam Rollers
This is an extra-firm foam roller made of the high-quality moulded polypropylene foam to withstand heavy use. The foam rollers are a quality addition to the list for physical therapy. They help relieve muscle tension while increasing muscle reflexology. LuxFit rollers are ideal for preventing muscle injury. They are used for positioning, balance, muscle re-education, postural, spinal stabilization, body coordination, and awareness. You can easily choose from the four available sizes to meet your specific needs. Overall, this is high-quality exercise foam rollers made in the USA. They also come with three years warranty so that you can buy with confidence.
- Moulded polypropylene foam technology
- Available in 4 sizes of 36, 24, 18 and 12 inches
- Help prevent muscle injury
- Relieve muscle tension and increase muscle reflexology
9. AmazonBasics High-Density Black Round Foam Roller
The AmaznBasics exercise foam roller is another best-selling pick from the leading brands in the industry. It is a high-density foam roller with blue speckles to look beautiful. The roller features moulded edges for added safety. This roller is excellent for intermediate and expert users. It helps deliver deep massages as opposed to standard rollers. The construction of the roller is the moulded polypropylene which can maintain firmness after periods of use. Overall, this roller is ideal for muscle flexibility, strengthening, balance and rehab exercises.
- Lightweight and easy to clean and transport
- Blue speckles
- High-density for intermediate use and above
- Moulded polypropylene
8. Professional Grade Premium EVA Foam Rollers Exercise
This is a premium quality foam roller that comes in three sizes of 36 inches, 18 inches, and 13 inches to suit different user needs. It is a compact and portable roller ideal for travel. The construction of the roller features the eco-friendly formamide which is recyclable and free of phthalate. This product is a quality roller that will help you exercise without chipping or losing its shape. Roller helps relieve muscle soreness in minutes. Exercise roller can also help relieve chronic pain and improve muscle flexibility and mobility.
- Available in three sizes of 36 18 and 13 inches
- Eco-friendly material construction
- Deep tissue therapy
- Relieves muscle soreness, pain and improves flexibility
7. TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller for Exercise
TriggerPoint is a multi-dense roller with a patented foam roller design to allow for superior durability. The roller features a high-density exterior and hollow core. It features high-quality material construction that will not break or lose shape with use. Overall, this is a highly trusted foam roller used by various massage and physical therapists. It can support up to 500 pounds of weight and comes with free online instructional videos. You also get a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Patented foam roller design with a rigid exterior and hollow core
- High-quality materials that will not break or lose shape
- 500-pound weight limit
- Multi-density exterior
6. RumbleRoller – Textured Muscle Foam Roller
This roller is one of the best foam exercise rollers that makes you feel like having the real massage therapy. It is an innovative massage roller with a unique design for deep massages than any other foam roller. Overall, this roller helps build muscle strength, flexibility, and mobility. The roller features a patented design of thick, sturdy and textured pattern bumps. The nodules on the roller are firm but highly flexible making you feel like a real massage. You can easily enhance your overall performance by getting this excellent foam roller. It is durably made of long-lasting materials and a great value for your money.
- Patented sturdy and textured pattern bumps
- Durable foam layers construction
- Builds mobility, flexibility, and strength
- Reliefs sore muscles
5. ProSource High-Density Extra Firm Foam Roller
This is another high-density foam roller for deeper massages. It is a pretty firm roller capable of supporting all body types and retaining its shape after a long period of use. It is a versatile exercise roller ideal for core exercises, coordination and improving flexibility. The roller helps ease muscles for faster recovery after workouts. It is a quality roller that requires low maintenance. The non-toxic EPP is easy to clean, store and transport.
- Eases muscle tightness
- Ideal for core exercises
- Non-toxic and easy to clean
4. TriggerPoint 26-Inch GRID FOAM Roller
The TriggerPoint exercise foam is a patented foam roller with a superior multi-density exterior and a rigid hollow core. It is a top-quality roller made of the highest quality materials that will not lose shape after periods of use. This roller is trusted by massage and physical therapists worldwide helping in pain relief, muscle recovery and improved flexibility. The roller can withstand heavy weights of up to 500lbs. You also gain access to online instructional videos for easy training.
- Patented foam roller design
- Multi-density exterior and rigid hollow core
- Access to online instructional videos
- 500-pound weight capacity
3. High-Density Muscle Foam Rollers by Fitness
This is another top-rated foam roller that helps release muscle tightness in the back, feet, and TFL. It is a quality roller ideal for full and controlled range motion. The roller optimizes on the surface to ensure every muscle is massaged. It is a multi-functional roller for chronic injury recovery, reflexology, musculoskeletal issues and much more. The construction of the roller is sturdy and durable using the high-density EPP foam. Overall, this foam roller is sturdy and easy to travel with everywhere you go. It also comes with a one year warranty and 30 days money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Measures 36 inches long and 6 inches wide for easy storage and carrying
- High-density EPP foam materials
- Optimal surface contact
2. Abco Tech Foam Roller for Physical Therapy & Myofascial Release and Exercise
This is a personal exercise foam roller that helps you enjoy massage therapies from the comfort of your home. The roller features a unique designed of foam wrapped inside a plastic core. This is a superior quality foam roller that will retain its shape after long periods of use. It is a highly portable and lightweight making it ideal for travel. The compact 13 by 5 inches design makes this roller pretty easy to pack and travel with everywhere you go. You also get 100 percent satisfaction guarantee so that you can buy with confidence.
- Lightweight and portable
- Compact design for easy packing
- Around plastic core
- Foam wrapping
1. SPRI Medium Density EVA Round Foam Roller
The SPRI foam roller is another fine design that will last you for long after periods of use. It is a top-notch exercise foam roller with heat-sealed EVA foam for added durability. The sealing helps prevent moisture and bacteria penetrating the foam and damaging your roller. The surface is also non-porous offering excellent grips. Overall, this foam roller can help with balance, strength, flexibility and muscle pain relief.
- Heat sealed EVA foam
- Non-porous foam
- Improves balance, stability, and strength
- Maintains shape after repeated use
These by far are the best exercise foam rollers on the market to offer you excellent muscle massage, pain relief, and muscle flexibility. They are highly rated foam rollers ideal for recovery after injuries. You can order any of these rollers from our list above with confidence knowing you’re getting full value for your money.