If you are anyone from the music industry, a good bassist, rockstar or a guitar collector, guitar racks always come in handy for storing your collection. Designed to securely hold all the guitars without causing them any damage. Plus, it also acts a display rack and now you can take pride in your collection. Having sturdy built and different capacities depending on the brands, you have all the reasons to buy one.
The guitar rack brands listed below are in the industry for its top-notch products. So don’t feel shy to compare before you buy one.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Guitar Racks Reviews
- 10. Hercules GS523B Three-Instrument Guitar Racks
- 9. Kuyal Multi-Guitar Display Rack Folding Stand Band Stage Bass Acoustic Guitar
- 8. Stagg GDC-6 Universal Guitar Stand for Electric Acoustic Guitars
- 7. Pyle Multi Guitar Stand – Foldable Universal Display Rack
- 6. Best Choice Products Storage Organization Stand
- 5. Boby Multi Guitar Racks for 5 Guitars Acoustic Guitar Bass
- 4. American Sound Connection Rolling Acoustic Guitar Racks
- 3. Flexzion Multi Folding Guitar Stand
- 2. Griffin Guitar Racks – Holder for 3 Guitars & Folds Up
- 1. On-Stage GS7561 Foldable 5-Space Multi-Guitar Stand
Table of the Best Guitar Racks Reviews
|Hercules Multiple Guitar Stand (GS523B)||Buy on Amazon|
|Kuyal Guitar Stand,Multi-Guitar Display Rack Folding Stand Band Stage Bass Acoustic Guitar, Black (7...||Buy on Amazon|
|Stagg GDC-6 Universal Guitar Stand for up to 6 Electric or 3 Acoustic Guitars||Buy on Amazon|
|Pyle Multi Guitar Stand 7 Holder Foldable Universal Display Rack - Portable Black Guitar Holder With...||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Choice Products 7-Guitar Folding Portable Storage Organization Stand Rack Display Decor for...||Buy on Amazon|
|boby Multi Guitar Stand Rack for 5 Guitars Acoustic Guitar Bass||Buy on Amazon|
|5 Guitar Rolling Cart Stand Pro Audio Stage, Studio or Display Rubber Divider Electric or Acoustic...||Buy on Amazon|
|Flexzion Multi Guitar Stand Rack 5 Multiple Holder - Universal Instrument Display Stand, Folding...||Buy on Amazon|
|Five Guitar Rack Stand by Griffin | Holder for 5 Guitars & Folds Up For Easy Transport | Neoprene...||Buy on Amazon|
|On-Stage GS7561 Foldable 5-Space Multi-Guitar Stand||Buy on Amazon|
10. Hercules GS523B Three-Instrument Guitar Racks
Hercules has made this with thick tubular metal construction. It is extremely easy to set up. Plus, with the foldable guitar rack design, it changes into a smaller size for convenient storage. So, when you aren’t using it for storing your guitars, you can just collapse it. Now, keep it under your bed or behind furniture without wasting any space.
Moreover, it is certainly designed to hold 3 guitars at a time. Therefore, one can accommodate acoustic, electric or other types of guitars without any problem. It also has soft padding at its feet. Thus, your floor doesn’t get damaged from scratches due to the metal surface
- Contact points of the guitar with the rack are indeed padded with foam to prevent damage.
- You can add three more yokes to hold more guitars in this rack.
- Can withstand around 80 kgs of weight.
9. Kuyal Multi-Guitar Display Rack Folding Stand Band Stage Bass Acoustic Guitar
This guitar displayed rack is forged out of high-quality metal. It rather features square tube design for added strength and stability. To protect your rack, it also has a thick coating to shield from rusting and corrosion due to moisture. So it will be an investment that goes you for a long time.
However, it has a sturdy structure and can hold 7 different guitars including acoustic, electric and bass. Lastly, the soft foam padding will keep your guitars safe in every condition.
- Peg holders are placed in an interval of 2.75-inches.
- All black design certainly makes for an excellent sleek look and highlights your guitars.
- It has a considerable length of ground clearance so that your guitars don’t touch the floor.
8. Stagg GDC-6 Universal Guitar Stand for Electric Acoustic Guitars
Unlike guitar racks or stands from competing manufacturers that claim portability, this one is portable. It has an incredible design and when closed it takes the form of a suitcase. So you can actually light it up and carry it with you anywhere you want. Your guitars would have a safe place to rest at your gigs and your home.
Inside the case at the bottom, you, get very nice, soft and plush padding which is very gentle on your guitar’s smooth surface. The case is indeed designed to hold up to 6 guitars but has flexible foam dividers. Therefore, it let you customise them according to your needs. If you want to keep thicker acoustic models, you can shift the dividers for accommodating them.
- Amazing finish that rather looks very sleek and professional.
- Lightweight design at just around 20 pounds.
- The universal guitar rack can easily hold 6 electric guitars comfortably.
7. Pyle Multi Guitar Stand – Foldable Universal Display Rack
This foldable guitar rack from Pyle is compatible with all kinds of guitars. As a result, can hold guitars of various width without them bumping into each other. The base has two rods. As a matter of fact, it is rubber padded to prevent scratching or other kinds of damage. This might occur in direct contact with the metal tubes.
Above all, the rubber padding also keeps your guitars in firm position with negligible chances of skidding.
- The steel construction makes it super strong and rust-resistant.
- You can certainly place 7 guitars or less on this rack.
- Foldable for quick storage and powder coated.
6. Best Choice Products Storage Organization Stand
Your guitars don’t deserve to be leaned against the wall and kept on the ceramic floor. It might lose its finish and is easily damaged with the slightest contact. Get this rack from Best Choice Products to keep them secured with sufficient cushioning and minimal movement. It has a strong tubular frame that is folded for hassle-free transportation and easy storage. Just throw it in the trunk or back seat and take it to your gigs.
Furthermore, the base is rather made sturdy so that no products ever have to face an accident. Finally, it is extremely light in weight and will continue to serve your purpose for a long time.
- All black design indeed looks elegant and attractive.
- Unbelievably low price for the features and high-quality construction.
- The portable guitar rack can hold 7 guitars in different combinations with foam padding.
5. Boby Multi Guitar Racks for 5 Guitars Acoustic Guitar Bass
If you are a musician who lives in a small apartment or runs a small studio, then this is the perfect guitar rack for you. It is compact enough and does not hog up too much real estate. However, it is stable and sturdy enough to support the weight of all your guitar.
Instead of keeping your guitar sealed in a small case, you can put it in full display on this sleek rack. Due to its metal construction, it can hold a lot of weight and doesn’t shake or wobble upon slight touch. So your guitars have a safe place to rest. In conclusion, the foam padding gives them soft cushioning from the hard cold metal that might leave scratches.
- Is rather folded for storage and set up with ease.
- Has a length of 33-inches with good spacing for holding up to 5 guitars.
4. American Sound Connection Rolling Acoustic Guitar Racks
American Sound Connection gives you a reliable and sturdy guitar rack. Unlike most affordable racks, this one has caster wheels. Therefore, it helps you easily move your collection from one room to another. Next, you don’t have to break your back or damage your guitar in a hurry. Just roll it to the stage in a secure way.
In addition to that, it rather has rubber fork grips on both the top and the bottom instead of bars. So each guitar has plenty of secured room and kept in a snug fit to have minimum movement. Lastly, it wouldn’t scratch the guitar surface or ruin the elegant finish.
- Wheels are indeed locked in position when you want the stand to stay in place.
- It folds into a flat shape so that you have hassle-free storage.
- This is also useful in big venues where there is a lot of distance.
3. Flexzion Multi Folding Guitar Stand
Flexizon has made a guitar rack that would be put to good use by the string musician in you. It has an aluminium alloy construction which isn’t susceptible to rusting and has high resistance to corrosion. But for added measure, it is indeed powder coated for extra protection.
Due to the aluminium construction, it is highly sturdy. As a result, it can support a lot of weight without compromising its strength or stability. So even when all 5 slots are filled up, it won’t be tipped or be shaken without a lot of force. Moreover, the best part is the incredible ease with which you can assemble with the product. Above all, you don’t need any sort of tools. Within a few minutes, your stand would be assembled and ready to use
- Transporting the guitar from gig to gig is easy due to the foldable design.
- Padded contact surface that rather keeps the guitars in a secured way.
- Extremely affordable price with a high price to performance ratio.
2. Griffin Guitar Racks – Holder for 3 Guitars & Folds Up
Griffin presents to you a versatile and portable guitar rack that can hold a maximum of 5 guitars for display. Place it at your studio or just as a safe resting place for your guitars. If you are always frequenting a lot of gigs, nothing is better than this rack since. It indeed weighs just 8 pounds. As a matter of fact, it is folded into a very small size to fit anywhere. So you will always have a place for organising your guitars in a safe way.
You also get neoprene padding over the tubular frame at all the contact points. It will shield your expensive guitar from scratches or dents.
- Backed by a warranty period of one year for a worry-free purchase.
- Neck holders certainly have an adequate gap of 4-inches.
- It won’t react with the guitar finish either and keeps it in the best condition.
1. On-Stage GS7561 Foldable 5-Space Multi-Guitar Stand
The GS7561 from On-Stage is designed to hold 5 guitars with two acoustics and three electric guitars. It also allows you to keep your guitars in various configurations due to the versatile bottom braces. In fact, it is removed and reattached according to your needs.
Unlike other manufacturers who go with cheap iron, On-Stage has manufactured this stand with durable and lightweight aluminium. As a result, eliminates the higher chances of corrosion due to rusting. Anywhere your guitars touch the stand there is a velveteen rubber.
A soft foam material which isn’t harmful towards any sort of finishing your guitar might have. So even if you have a guitar, it’s not going to have a chemical reaction with the foam. As for the main purpose, it obviously acts as a cushion to shield your guitar from physical damage.
- You can just fold the base and throw it in your car to your gig or rehearsal with the band.
- Even with full capacity, you rather have a very sturdy and stable base.
- You don’t even have to put much effort into lifting up the rack.
The sturdy guitar racks will keep your priceless possessions scratch-less. Keep it spotless and new like always.