If you want to free some space in your kitchen, then getting the best hanging pot racks in your kitchen makes perfect. Kitchen appliances like pans and pots do occupy a lot of space in the kitchen. However, when hung on the rack, you can spare a lot of space. This is quite crucial in kitchens with very little space. The pans and pots are also easy to access saving you time when cooking.
In this post, we review the leading hanging pot racks on the market to help you choose the best. We’ve narrowed down your choices to just ten racks that we think are the best. Go right ahead and read through our reviews as you choose one that best suits your kitchen storage needs.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Wall-Mounted Hanging Pot Racks Reviews
- 10. Sorbus Ceiling Pot and Pan Rack for Restaurant & Kitchen
- 9. VDOMUS Wall Mounted Hanging Pot and Pan Racks – 2 Tires
- 8. Cooks Standard Ceiling Mounted Wooden Pot Rack
- 7. Old Dutch Oiled Bronze Oval Steel Pot Rack with Grid & Hooks
- 6. Old Dutch Oval Hanging Pot Rack with Grid and Hooks
- 5. Old Dutch Rectangular Hanging Pot Rack with Grid and Hooks
- 4. ZESPROKA Kitchen Wall-Mount Pot Pan Rack with Hooks
- 3. Kitchen Wall Mounted Pot Holder and Pan Rack with Hooks
- 2. Kinetic Classicor Series Ceiling Wrought-Iron Oval Pot Rack
- 1. Range Kleen CW6001 Stainless Steel Hanging Pot Rack
Table of the Best Wall-Mounted Hanging Pot Racks Reviews
10. Sorbus Ceiling Pot and Pan Rack for Restaurant & Kitchen
This is a leading brand ceiling pan rack with hooks for holding the pans and pots safely. The rack easily mounts on the ceiling helping you store and organize your appliances. It is a stylish rack that helps showcase your appliances in an organized manner. This rack features several racks and a top grid shelf. It also allows for easy hook repositioning in any pattern to fit your pans and pots safely. Overall, this is an efficient and space-saving pot and pan that helps save space in your kitchen. It is a versatile choice that can store a wide range of overhead items. It is also easy to assemble and comes ready for use with all accessories.
- Several hooks and a top shelf grid for storage
- Stylish design
- Space-saving oval shape
- Easy to assemble and use
9. VDOMUS Wall Mounted Hanging Pot and Pan Racks – 2 Tires
The VDOMUS pot hanging rack is a two-tier design for extra storage space. The rack features two large grid shelves and 10 movable hooks. This gives you plenty of space to store pans, pots and other kitchen appliances. It is a pretty simple and attractive design that will enhance the looks of your kitchen. It features durable wrought-iron construction to hold the heavy cookware without falling. The rack also features a paint-rust finish to prevent rusting and corrosion. This coupled with the easy installation process makes this rack an excellent pick on our list.
- Solid thick wrought iron construction
- Large two-tier grid shelves storage space
- 10 hooks
- Simple and attractive design
8. Cooks Standard Ceiling Mounted Wooden Pot Rack
The cook’s rack is an exquisite design with four sides featuring wooden tracks. It is a top-quality wooden rack support by 4-inch chains. The rack features a sturdy and durable construction to hold many items. It features several hooks of different designs. There are 4 pan hooks, 8 universal pot hooks, 4 swivel hooks, 6 S-type hooks and 4 W-type hooks. The hooks are pretty sturdy and made of the solid cast aluminium to match your kitchen utensils. Overall, this is a top-quality rack with a natural and smooth wood finish to look attractive. It is easy to install with a screwdriver for immediate use out of the box.
- Several brackets and hooks
- Space for additional hooks bought separately
- 4 sides with 8 wooden tracks
- Durable and smooth natural wood finish
7. Old Dutch Oiled Bronze Oval Steel Pot Rack with Grid & Hooks
This is a classic design pot hanging rack with a heavy-duty steel gauge construction. It is a leading brand rack with maximum strength and durability. The rack supports up to 120 pounds of kitchen appliances. It comes with 16 hooks of different shapes. There are 8 angled hooks and 8 straight hooks to suit different sets of cookware. It also features a tarnish resistant bronze powder coating. This coating also helps protect against rust and corrosion. Overall, this is an excellent buy box that stores all your pans, pots and other accessories.
- 16 hooks of angled and straight design
- Hooks are fully adjustable
- Heavy-gauge steel
- Bronze powder coated to prevent rust, tarnish and corrosion
6. Old Dutch Oval Hanging Pot Rack with Grid and Hooks
This is a much-smaller Old Dutch hanging rack with 12 hooks. It is a pretty simple design with 23 hanging chains to fit more hooks when needed. The rack is made of the durable medium gauge steel and can hold up to 60 pounds. It is an excellent choice when you don’t have a lot of pans and pots. The finish of the rack is the powder coating to prevent any form of rust and corrosion. Overall, this is a well-sized rack measuring 36 x 18 x3.25 inches.
- Medium gauge steel construction
- Holds up to 60 pounds of weight
- Features 12 hooks
- Powder coated finish
5. Old Dutch Rectangular Hanging Pot Rack with Grid and Hooks
The rectangular design Old Dutch hanging pot rack is a much bigger choice with 24 hooks. It is a sturdy choice with heavy gauge steel construction to hold up to 120 pounds cookware weight. The rack features an oiled bronze finish to resist rust and corrosion. Overall, this rack measures 30 x 20.5 x 15.75 inches and can fit most kitchen ceilings. The hooks are easily removable for easy arrangement of the pots. Overall, the rack is a decent buy that comes with 24 hooks and a matching grid.
- A matching grid
- 24 hooks
- Holds up to 120 pounds cookware weight
- Durable steel construction
4. ZESPROKA Kitchen Wall-Mount Pot Pan Rack with Hooks
The Zesproka is a simple style metallic hanging pot rack with 10 specially designed hooks. It is a stylish rack to have in your kitchen with simple installation in two methods. You can have this rack in your balcony, bathroom, study area or kitchen. It is a premium rack made of thick materials. Overall, it can withstand 30-40 pounds of weight. The 10 S-type hooks allow for safe storage of your utensils. It keeps utensils firmly in place without any accidental falls.
- Simple metallic style rack
- 10 S-type hooks
- Premium thick materials
- Hand welding
3. Kitchen Wall Mounted Pot Holder and Pan Rack with Hooks
This is a multipurpose wall mounted pots and pans hanging rack. It is a simple design rack with 10 hooks and pot holder shelves. The rack measures 30 x 10 x 9 inches and can hold up to 50 pounds of cookware set. The rack features a wire mesh for easy hanging of pans and pots. It is a great space-saver design that comes with a lifetime warranty. Overall, this is an attractive design rack to use in the kitchen, bathroom, living room and much more. It is reliable and long-lasting due to the high-quality metal matt finish.
- High-quality metal matt finish
- Easy installation
- Lifetime warranty
- 50 pounds max weight load
2. Kinetic Classicor Series Ceiling Wrought-Iron Oval Pot Rack
This is an oval ceiling pot rack with a stylish design. The rack will look attractive and add some charm to any kitchen setup. It is a durable rack made of the wrought-iron for long-lasting use. The rack comes with S-type hooks that hang to the wire mesh grid or side panel of the rack. You can easily store more items on the removable centre grid when needed. Overall, this rack is a quality choice that comes protected with 25 years warranty.
- Removable centre grid to hold more hooks
- Wrought iron construction for durability
- Includes 4 ceiling hooks
- Great size
1. Range Kleen CW6001 Stainless Steel Hanging Pot Rack
The Range Klee is our final choice for the best hanging pot racks and one to consider buying. It is a simple design rack that offers easy access to your kitchen wares. The design of the rack is nice and clean leaving your kitchen looking attractive. It features the space-saving oval design to maximize on space. It also comes with a grid for more items. Overall, this is another great hanging rack with everything you need to get started. The rack comes with a 5-year limited warranty for worry-free buying.
- Clean and nice design
- A single grid
- 40 pounds max weight
- Oval- design
These by far are the best hanging pot racks on the market to buy this year. The racks are solidly made and look attractive in your kitchen. They offer excellent storage space of pots and pans in your kitchen freeing much space in your countertops and cupboards. Make sure you choose one from the list with confidence knowing you’re buying some of the leading hanging pot rack brands.