When recovering from injuries, surgeries, and other health conditions, your mobility is usually affected. It is quite hard to move when the knees, legs, and feet and injured. However, since the invention of knee walker scooters, such individuals can easily move around with ease. Knee walker scooters are also called orthopedic scooters, knee cruisers, and knee coasters. They are a must-have for individuals with injuries that need to move around.
With different designs and models on the market, it becomes challenging to choose the best knee walker scooter. Luckily for you, we’ve done our research and narrowed down your search to only ten knee walker scooters that we think are the best on the market currently. Read through our reviews and choose a scooter that is best suited for you.
Table of Contents
- Best Knee Walker Scooters Reviews
- 10. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
- 9. KneeRover GO Knee Scooter – Portable Compact Knee Walker
- 8. Steerable Medical Knee Walker with Lockable Brake
- 7. Vive Steerable Scooter for Broken Leg, Foot & Ankle Injuries
- 6. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Cycle Walker Scooter
- 5. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
- 4. All Terrain KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
- 3. KneeRover PRO All Terrain Knee Walker Aluminum Scooter
- 2. KneeRover Small Adult Knee Walker for Child
- 1. NEW KneeRover QUAD All-Terrain Knee Walker
Best Knee Walker Scooters Reviews
10. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
The KneeRover is a perfect knee walker scooter for individuals recovering from surgery or injuries to the feet, leg, or knee. This scooter is a proven and highly rated pick recommended for use by experts. It steers easily and offers users excellent control as the maneuver. It is also stable with an adjustable locking handbrake and rear brakes. The handlebars fold easily allowing for compact storage and transportation.
Overall, this is an excellent knee walker scooter ideal for indoor and outdoor use. It is lightweight yet sturdy enough to hold 300 pounds of weight. The dual ankle design makes it versatile for most 5’-5’6 persons.
- Dual ankle design for versatility
- Adjustable and foldable handlebars for easy storage
- Adjustable locking handbrake for stability
- Lightweight but sturdy enough to hold 300lbs
9. KneeRover GO Knee Scooter – Portable Compact Knee Walker
This is a highly compact and portable knee walker designed for persons on the go. It is a perfect choice for travelers and commuters that won’t let injuries slow them down. It is compact and highly portable to allow for easy use everywhere. The scooter folds in seconds allowing for easy storage and transportation. It is lightweight and weighs a mere 20.4lbs.
Overall, this knee walker scooter is a perfect choice for indoor and outdoor use. The 7.5-inch non-marking rubber wheels move smoothly. The knee platform is thick with a 3.5-inch cushioning for maximum support. You can also adjust the handlebars and knee platform to suit your height.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handlebars
- 7.5-inch non-marking rubber wheels for a smooth ride
- Folds in seconds for easy storage
- Portable and lightweight
8. Steerable Medical Knee Walker with Lockable Brake
This is a height-adjustable steerable walker with 8-height positions to suit different users. The walker easily adjusts from 28-44 inches allowing users to adapt to different areas of the general public. You can adjust the knee pad height in 5 different height positions from 19-23 inches. This is a specially designed knee walker scooter for individuals recovering from foot sprains, injury, amputations, breaks, and ulcers of the foot. It is FDA approved for safety with dual brakes. It is a quality buy with long-term use. You also get a cloth bag.
- Safe rear dual brakes
- Height adjustable in 8 positions from 28-47 inches
- Removable cloth bag
- Easy folding and storage
7. Vive Steerable Scooter for Broken Leg, Foot & Ankle Injuries
The Vive Knee Walker is a new design and a great alternative to crutches. The walker is designed for indoor and outdoor use for persons recovering from MLC injuries. It offers comfortable mobility with a further storage bag to keep personal items close. Users get maximum control with four large 8-inch polyurethane wheels that provide easy maneuverability and stability. There are also dual rear brakes for maximum control and safety.
The knee pad platform is cushioned and contoured to cradle the leg and allow even pressure and distribution. Overall, this is a lightweight, durable, and fully adjustable knee walker scooter with a lifetime warranty.
- Rear dual brakes for safety and maximum control
- 8-inch polyurethane wheels for maneuverability and control
- Contoured foam knee pad to cradle the leg
- Compact, lightweight, and durable
6. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Cycle Walker Scooter
This is another steerable knee scooter by KneeRover ideal for individuals recovering from ankle, foot, and lower leg injuries. It is an advanced knee walker scooter in the industry with an adjustable locking brake for better control. It features the automotive-style tie-rod steering for maximum control and stability. The scooter moves smoothly both indoors and outdoors. The large 7.5-inch non-marking rubber wheels maneuver most surfaces with ease.
The knee pad is also contoured and 3.5-inch thick to make users feel comfortable. You can also adjust the knee pad and handlebars with easy to suit different situations.
- Large 7.5-inch non-marking rubber wheels for indoor and outdoor use
- Thick 3.5-inch contoured knee pad for comfort
- Adjustable knee platform and handlebars
- Features the automotive-style tie-rod steering for maximum control
5. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
Coming in a lovely pink color, the steerable KneeRover knee walker scooter is another top-quality selection on the list. It is a quality scooter with an adjustable rear drum brake and locking handbrake to enhance handling and control. The scooter works perfectly indoors and outdoors with large 7.5-inch rubber wheels. It also features a thick 3.5-inch padded knee platform for maximum comfort.
The handlebars easily fold allowing for a faster folding mechanism. Overall, this is another top selection with a sturdy and lightweight design for easy use. The knee platform and handlebars are also fully adjusted to suit different situations.
- The large 3.5-inch thick padded knee platform
- Platform compatible for right and left leg
- Large 7.5-inch rubber wheel for easy use indoors and outdoors
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handlebars
4. All Terrain KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
This is one of the best knee walker scooters on the market with large 12-inch pneumatic air tires for easy maneuver indoors and outdoors. The large wheels are ideal for maneuvering on terraces, home, work, yard, grass, gravel, and sidewalks. This is the most versatile walker scooter with a tie-rod steering system for maximum control and stability. The locking brakes adjust with easy for better control.
The knee platform and handlebars are fully adjustable and foldable for easy storage. Overall, this is a heavy-duty knee walker scooter capable of holding up to 350lbs.
- Heavy-duty construction that holds up to 350lbs
- Large 12-inch pneumatic air tires to maneuver all-terrain
- Tie-rod steering system
- Adjustable handlebar and knee platform
3. KneeRover PRO All Terrain Knee Walker Aluminum Scooter
This is another all-terrain knee walker scooter with an integrated shock technology for a smooth ride on bumpy roads. It is an excellent alternative to crutches helping individuals with the foot, lower leg and knee injuries walk with ease. It is easy to control and ride with a tie-rod steering mechanism rarely found in most scooters. The large 12-inch air-filled pneumatic tires walk through gravel, dirt, grass, and sidewalks. Overall, this is a versatile choice ideal for indoor and outdoor use. It features heavy-duty aluminum bar construction for maximum strength.
- Holds 350lbs
- Heavy-duty aluminum double bar construction
- Large 12-inch air-filled pneumatic tires
- Integrated shock technology
2. KneeRover Small Adult Knee Walker for Child
This is a small and compact knee walker scooter for small adults and kids. It is the first pediatric steerable knee walker scooter in the industry and a great alternative to crutches. The walker offers excellent control and stability giving users safety assurances. It features an adjustable locking handbrake and rear drum brake for added safety. The 6-inch non-foam wheels glide smoothly over surfaces for a smooth ride. It is a pretty comfortable scooter with large 3.5-inch padding on the knee platform. Overall, it is a great buy that adjusts the handlebars and knee platform fully.
- Holds 160lbs
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handlebars
- 6-inch non-marking foam wheels
- Adjustable locking brake and rear drum brake
1. NEW KneeRover QUAD All-Terrain Knee Walker
The QUAD all-terrain knee walker scooter is our final choice with excellent features for ease of use and control. It is a perfect fit for MLC recovering individuals. The scooter offers excellent mobility indoors and outdoors. The large 12’ pneumatic air-filled tires easily maneuver through sand, grass, dirt, and sidewalks. It also features a proven drum braking system style tie-rod steering system for maximum stability and control. The construction is lightweight yet sturdy enough to serve you for long.
- Lightweight yet sturdy construction for durability
- Large 12-inch pneumatic tires for greater mobility
- Style tie-rod steering mechanism
- The proven drum braking system
These are the best knee walker scooters on the market currently to offer you excellent value for money. The scooters feature excellent mobility features and are easy to use. Make sure you order one only after reading our reviews.