A major problem that we face while travelling is having a lack of space to hang the clothes. When you are in a fancy hotel or resort, the laundry services may seem to be a bit pricy. In order to make some savings and get adequate space to arrange your clothes, the luggage racks are essential. These racks are used even to keep your clothes and gives the freedom to pick your outfit without searching through the luggage. Some even come with multiple shelves.
Thus, we have taken the time out to surf through the internet and make the best pick for the users. The luggage rack review gives helpful insights that will help you in the buying process.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Luggage Racks Reviews
- 10. Winsome Folding Luggage Rack with Shelf
- 9. Casual Home Wooden Luggage Rack
- 8. Whitmor Chrome Foldable Commercial Luggage Rack
- 7. Winsome Wood Scarlett Storage/Organization
- 6. AmazonBasics Folding Wooden Suitcase Luggage Stand
- 5. SONGMICS URLR64B-2 Luggage Rack
- 4. Casual Home Heavy Duty 30-Inch Extra-Wide Luggage Rack
- 3. WELLAND Wood Folding Luggage Rack with Shelf
- 2. Wooden Mallet Deluxe Straight Leg Wood Luggage Rack
- 1. Lipper International Right Height Folding Luggage Rack with Bottom Shelf
Table of the Best Luggage Racks Reviews
10. Winsome Folding Luggage Rack with Shelf
With the Winsome luggage rack with shelf, you won’t face any problems for organising your luggage in a neat manner. One rather has quick access to it at all times. It also provides you with a large space to pack your luggage. Therefore, you don’t mess up your bed or couch when in a hurry.
Due to the wooden construction, it is very strong, yet lightweight enough to be lifted up with one hand. With its dark espresso finish, it looks amazing as a contemporary piece of furniture in your home as well. Finally, it also has an integrated shelf which you can use for storing small items.
- Nylon straps at the top make a good platform for resting your luggage.
- The shelf can certainly bear 25 pounds of weight while the top can bear 3 times that weight.
- Just simply fold to save space.
9. Casual Home Wooden Luggage Rack
Casual Home has a history of four decades for creating furniture that is easy-to-use and has a long lifespan. This is no different and has a width of over 2-feet at the top for accommodating the luggage of most sizes. You won’t have to deal with any incompatibility or size issues.
Furthermore, it is indeed made from solid wood that gives it high strength. Next, a good luggage rack frame structure holds even some of the heaviest luggage. The nylon straps used at the top are of exceptional quality. Besides, these are further reinforced to the wooden frame for extra stability and durability.
- You can choose among the 5 brilliant colours that include walnut and espresso as well.
- The top shelf is rather sturdy enough for holding luggage that weighs up to 150 pounds.
- Doesn’t require special tools for assembly. Use it rightly after unboxing the product.
8. Whitmor Chrome Foldable Commercial Luggage Rack
Whitmor has created this commercial luggage rack from one of the most resilient steel tubes. Therefore, these are very strong and have negligible chances of rusting. To make it even more resistant to corrosion from moisture and other elements it has a fully chrome plated body. So other than protecting the frame, the chrome adds metallic lustre to make your luggage rack look amazing.
At the top, you get 4 thick canvas straps that act as a base for holding your luggage. Moreover, together with the frame, they can certainly bear a lot of weight.
- Even though it has a high load-bearing capacity, itself it weighs just around 5 pounds.
- Plastic protectors at the end of the feet indeed shield your floor from scratches and give a good grip.
- Easily folds into a very small size.
7. Winsome Wood Scarlett Storage/Organization
This foldable luggage rack from Winsome Wood has an intelligent space-saving design that uses geometry to its full advantage. It has two wooden legs which are curved and together make an X-shape to facilitate folding action. To add strength to this structure, both legs are laterally joined at the bottom by wooden bars. As a result, the weight is evenly distributed.
At the top, thicker bars connect into the legs and make room for the nylon strap webbing. Now you have a platform where your luggage weight is transferred evenly throughout the rack. As a matter of fact, it indeed gives you strong and long-lasting furniture.
- Can hold up to 70 pounds of weight without any problems.
- It is inexpensive, so you can have one each in the guest room and your bedroom for convenience.
- The curved design is gentle on your floor. Plus, it rather looks bold with the finish of your choice, walnut or espresso.
6. AmazonBasics Folding Wooden Suitcase Luggage Stand
AmazonBasics, a homegrown brand of Amazon always tries to provide you with high-quality products within an affordable price point. This product from the brand won’t disappoint you either and performs a lot better than competitor brands. It has a length of 26-inches. For that reason, when you keep the luggage at the top for packing or unpacking, you get a comfortable height. And it doesn’t demand to bend all the way down.
Besides, the main luggage shelf at the top is highly sturdy. Next, it certainly uses 4 nylon straps to make a base for your luggage. With other manufacturers, these straps might change position or slide off a bit. However, in this rack, they are reinforced to the frame for reliable and worry-free performance.
- The bottom shelf is made of wood and is used for keeping your shoes and socks.
- Manufactured from high-quality rubberwood.
- One can indeed assemble it within no time.
5. SONGMICS URLR64B-2 Luggage Rack
Songmics has made such a rack that you can use it both for your guest rooms and for hotel business. Firstly, it is made from high strength metal tubes that can bear a lot of weight. Next, the all black coated finish doesn’t just give it a sleek look, but resistance against corrosion as well.
Since it is metal it will rather have strong and sharp feet. So to protect your expensive flooring from damages it is covered with PP plastic. Above all, it also created a good grip on the floor for stability.
- Comes with tools that you need for the easy assembly.
- You get 2 racks at the price of one.
- Each rack can certainly hold 100 pounds of weight.
4. Casual Home Heavy Duty 30-Inch Extra-Wide Luggage Rack
Your guests might bring small, medium or large suitcases or other forms of luggage. With the 30-inch width of this heavy-duty luggage rack from Casual Home, any size of luggage is accommodated. Moreover, the durable frame is made from solid wood and has nylon straps making the top shelf for extra support.
For further reinforcing the structure and improving its integration, it has joined the legs via wooden beams at the bottom. So it would be wobble-free when you are unpacking or packing up your luggage in a rush to the airport.
- Furniture requires no assembly at all. Just unbox it and use.
- The heavy-duty construction can support around a massive 150 pounds of weight, more than necessary for must luggage.
- Sustainable sourcing of wood makes this product rather environmentally-friendly.
3. WELLAND Wood Folding Luggage Rack with Shelf
Guests who are backpackers or from AirBnB would love this rack in your guest room. Hence, always have a good impression due to the convenience it provides. The rack is made from solid wood that has a reputation of strength without the bulk. As a result, you can move it around easily and can even transport it in your car.
It weighs around 6 pounds and has a humble size. However, even super heavy luggage doesn’t pose a challenge in front of its 100-pound weight bearing capacity. It indeed ships to you in a condition that reduces your assembling hassles. With semi-assembled state, you just need to have a screwdriver and invest a few minutes for using it.
- The top shelf has nylon webbing which has a lot of elastic strength.
- The lower shelf is certainly used for keeping shoes, pillows, linens or anything else.
- All white finish looks fabulous and increases its aesthetic appeal by quite a few notches.
2. Wooden Mallet Deluxe Straight Leg Wood Luggage Rack
Wooden Mallet is a family business that is making furniture for American households for around half a century. With all those years of experience, they create a consumer-centric design. Therefore, it has ease of use and no compromise in quality within a reasonable price point. This wooden luggage rack from the brand has high-quality construction and craftsmanship.
Plus, it doesn’t even require any assembly on your part. It ships to you fully ready to use. Next, having oak wood construction, it is sourced in America. Thus, has a good finish so that it looks elegant and pristine for years to come. However, it folds down to a compact size. Finally, you can store under or behind any big furniture to make some room when not in use.
- A luggage rack can hold suitcases that weigh 100 pounds or less.
- Backed by a 12 month warranty period from the brand.
- Manufactured in the USA with the highest standards. As a result, you support American workers when you buy this product.
1. Lipper International Right Height Folding Luggage Rack with Bottom Shelf
Competitor products usually require you to bend at an odd angle to reach the contents of your luggage. It can put undue stress on your lower back. But the right height luggage rack has a height of 27-inches when unfolded. It indeed gives you access to your luggage in a more upright position. So you can pack, unpack or search your bag pain-free.
As a matter of fact, this is especially useful for guests who may be staying for a few days and living out of their suitcase. It doesn’t just have the high build-quality but is sturdy enough for holding suitcases weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Doesn’t require any assembly or struggling with tools.
- Solid Brazilian pinewood construction makes it highly durable.
- Both racks certainly act as a nice place to keep your shoes well organised.
Unpacking your luggage while on a hotel room and neatly organizing them has become an easy task. Buy a luggage rack and carry it to places for your own good.