Have your own boat and you like to explore the blue waters? Well, you know that getting a chance to listen to your favourite music is truly blissful. However, the common Marin stereos do not work in the presence of salty water and the humid ambience. As a result, you need to opt for a marine stereo system. These stereos are perfect for operating in the marine climate. Plus, they allow you to play your favourite music as well as listen to your preferred radio stations easily. Furthermore, the stereos come with different connectivity options. Thus, it further makes it easy for you to play the music you love while navigating through the serene waters.
Before you go on to choose one, we might warn you that there are several options available in the market. Thus, to make your work easy, we have prepared this list of top-rated marine stereos. Now make an informed decision.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Marine Stereos Reviews
- 10. BOSS Audio MCKGB350W Marine Stereo Package
- 9. PYLE Marine Stereo Receiver Speaker Kit
- 8. Sony DSXM55BT Marine Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth
- 7. Pyle Bluetooth Marine Stereo Receiver System
- 6. BOSS Audio MGR350B Weatherproof Marine Gauge Receiver
- 5. JVC Marine Mechless AM/FM/BT/Sat Ready
- 4. Pyle Marine Bluetooth Stereo Radio with Remote Control
- 3. Kenwood Marine Boat Bluetooth CD MP3 USB/AUX iPod iPhone Stereo Receiver
- 2. Pyle Wireless Bluetooth Marine Audio Stereo with Single DIN Universal Radio Receiver
- 1. PYLEPLCDBT65MRW Marine Stereo Receiver Kit
Table of the Best Marine Stereos Reviews
10. BOSS Audio MCKGB350W Marine Stereo Package
The Boss MCKGB350W is a package designed to bring in music to watercraft. Indeed loaded with a stylish round stereo receiver, two 6.5” speakers and a marine dipole antenna. This Bluetooth marine stereo only supports digital audio files and is compatible with phones and other audio devices.
Moreover, one can connect devices with the use of AUX cable or USB port or through Bluetooth. As a result, Bluetooth technology ensures live streaming of various apps that play music. The stereo receiver can also play FM/AM stations with ease.
- Includes a set of preset EQ functions to choose from. Such as rock and pop to suit the played music.
- Certainly rated IPX 6 which means that it can take a splash from any side with being affected.
- The stereo houses various controls such as bass, treble, fader etc. that helps in maintaining the quality of music played.
9. PYLE Marine Stereo Receiver Speaker Kit
Music makes any journey all the better and more beautiful. Firstly, this is fashioned to welcome in the joy of music in outdoor situations such as watercraft and automobiles. The stereo receiver is a power pack and combines various means to play music. It certainly features a CD/DVD player and also supports USB and Auxiliary cables.
However, one can also play music from SD card and works hands and wire free. And if you are wondering how? Well, with the means of Bluetooth. As a matter of fact, the AM/FM feature has a memory of 30 station input. Lastly, the stereo is packed along with 4 6.5-inches OEM speakers. Thus, are super easy to install and generates a sound of high clarity.
- This wonderful stereo receiver features a built-in microphone enabling hands-free talking whenever required.
- Crafted to universal standard OEM sizes. Thus, upgrading the sound system becomes easy.
- The LCD marine stereo display certainly helps to monitor the function.
8. Sony DSXM55BT Marine Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth
Undoubtedly, a state-of-the-art digital marine stereo receiver. It comes in an attractive shell having very unique features. Using an AUX or a USB cable, any audio device, smartphone, iPhone etc. are connectable to this device. Plus, it is suited to play music in any format be it MP3, WMA or FLAC.
With the help of Bluetooth connectivity, it can also live stream music from music apps. This stereo receiver also has a feature called Siri Eyes Free for iPhone user. To explain in details, this device takes up all commands on behalf of Siri. Thus, allowing for a rather smooth ride without taking eyes off the road.
- Allows control through a wireless remote control which is included in the package.
- All the circuitry and electronic components are given a coat of vinyl resin to make them absolutely waterproof.
- The exterior is additionally protected from UV rays making it colour fast.
7. Pyle Bluetooth Marine Stereo Receiver System
This is designed to carry on the good music experience to marine crafts. Having a standard sized stereo receiver with speakers, it has all its articles made Marine-proof. Next, it can play the AM/FM radio. Now, it is made to be able to connect to any device. Just use the means of an Aux cord or a USB cord and it is ready for use.
However, one can also connect this device to audio devices and phones to play digital music files. And it is simply done with the use of Bluetooth. When connected to Bluetooth, one can also live stream songs from music apps. This device also boasts of a built-in marine stereo microphone. As a result, it is used to talk without connecting any wires or without using hands.
- The package includes all the requisite articles such as chassis frame bracket, remote control etc.
- Each of the speakers is rated at 75W thus allowing for a lot of independent power. Indeed creates wonderful sound quality.
- The digital LCD console is of 12 volts. And includes buttons that are easy to operate.
6. BOSS Audio MGR350B Weatherproof Marine Gauge Receiver
Fun times are more fun with the introduction of music and this Boss model is a wonderful music player. This stereo is completely resistant to the effects of weather. In fact, it has such features as the front panel is generously coated with UV whereas conformal coating on PC board and so on. On the other hand, it’s so good that it is rated IPX 6 against sudden water splashes.
This stereo supports smartphones or MP3 devices but has no option to play CDs or DVDs. Now go one to connect the audio devices with USB, Aux cable or even Bluetooth. Thus providing a huge audio library at the fingertips.
- This is around as well as a stylish stereo.
- Weighs just a small 1.1 pounds.
- The EQ is rather inbuilt.
5. JVC Marine Mechless AM/FM/BT/Sat Ready
Music is one of the unlisted wonders of the world and the JVC brings it in in a grand fashion. This stereo receiver delivers clear music. Certainly, it makes sensible use of 3 sets of 4 volts preamp marine stereo speakers. It includes two sets for the rear and front and one sub-woofer.
Furthermore, it’s a lovely stereo receiver with lots of options to connect. Now auxiliary cable or USB connection is used to connect audio devices to this stereo. Lastly, Bluetooth is also substantially used for hands-free talking or music control.
- Features a reverse display that goes about glare and suitable for roof-less vehicles.
- Weighs extremely light, just 1.9 pounds.
- Designed keeping users in mind and hence it is compatible with iPhone 6 or 6+ and iOS8.
4. Pyle Marine Bluetooth Stereo Radio with Remote Control
Pyle PLMRB29W is crafted to play music just about anywhere, on or off-road. This stereos receiver is very attractive having a white hue and a dazzling LCD display. It has features to control the balance, bass, fader and so on for the best music experience.
Moreover, it is also loaded with preset EQ to play any kind of music to the fullest potential. Audio devices, iPhones, smartphones, iPads are all compatible through USB or AUX cords. Even the stereo receiver also has Bluetooth facility. Finally, it has a built-in microphone that even makes talking wireless.
- Comes in a standard size that is easily compatible with very easy installation feature.
- Operate it with remote control.
- Knob controls, as well as buttons, are included in the LCD panel.
3. Kenwood Marine Boat Bluetooth CD MP3 USB/AUX iPod iPhone Stereo Receiver
Indeed a lovely marine stereo system and features an exquisite charcoal colour. It is packed together with Enrock EM265B 6.5” speakers. As a matter of fact, these are placed in corrosion-proof basket ensuring protection from UV rays, moisture and other weathering effects.
Nonetheless, it can connect to devices. Use the given USB or AUX cords to connect and play digital music files. Also, one can choose to play it via Bluetooth. Finally, the stereo receiver comes along with a 50-ft long 16 gauge Marine Grade speaker wire to attach the speakers.
- The 20W Rubber Mast antenna helps to play FM/AM and this wire to is fully marinized.
- The circuit board for the stereo receiver is conformal coated. Thus ensuring long time protection against salts, water splashes, UV rays and other weathering adversaries.
- Includes grille that is non-removable/
2. Pyle Wireless Bluetooth Marine Audio Stereo with Single DIN Universal Radio Receiver
Particularly constructed for use in marine crafts and hence all its parts are waterproof. Firstly, it has lots of features and can play from CDs/DVDs, SD cards and so on. The USB cable or 3.5mm Aux jack are used to connect to audio devices.
Nevertheless, this stereo also has a 16-ft wireless range and plays music smoothly via Bluetooth. The stereo also houses a built-in microphone thus ensuring hassle-free and wireless talking over Bluetooth. For a premium experience, it is delivered along with 4 6.5”, OEM, waterproof speakers. Each is rated at 50 watts thus having a lot of power.
- Designed to connect to any audio devices such as iPhones, smartphones, and MP3 devices and so on.
- Use the remote controller to operate the system.
- OEM speakers are very easy to install anywhere.
1. PYLEPLCDBT65MRW Marine Stereo Receiver Kit
A grand stereo receiver that is designed to installed into vehicles on or off roads. Promising loads of features, it is designed to play nearly anything. It features a CD/DVD player and SD card reader.
Furthermore, it can connect to smartphones, iPhones, various MP3 devices and so on. The included USB or a 3.5mm AUX cable helps to do so. It has also got a Bluetooth facility. As a matter of fact, the stereo features a built-in microphone that even makes talking both wire and hassle-free.
However, control is supremely easy. The stereo has buttons that can control bass, treble and other such effects, always giving genuine, quality sound.
- Have two pieces of 6.5” waterproof, OEM speakers and connecting wires to attach these speakers.
- The FM/AM feature can have a memory of inputs up to 30 channels.
- All the articles provided in the package and are made completely water resistant. They are very suitable to be used in marine crafts.
Done with your research? Install a marine stereo that will certainly pump up your energy and make your travelling sessions fun.