Cooking delicacies for your kids or guests have always been important. But one needs to own the right kind of equipment to execute the dishes like a professional. And built-in microwave ovens are one such equipment that every individual looks out for before or after buying a house. Having all the necessary settings, these are ready to prepare amazing food every single time. Be it defrosting or reheating your food, the microwave does its job well.
When it comes to shopping for our dream house, we only prefer premium products. So, here is the built-in microwaves buying guide that every house owner would love to have in their home.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Microwave Ovens Reviews
- 10. Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Countertop Microwave Oven with On/Off ECO Mode & LED Lighting
- 9. Panasonic NN-SD945S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven
- 8. Frigidaire FGMO205KB Black Built-In Microwave
- 7. Panasonic NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven with Inverter
- 6. Sharp KB-6524PS 24″ Stainless steel Microwave Drawer Oven
- 5. Panasonic NN-SD775S Countertop Cyclonic Wave Microwave with Inverter
- 4. GE JVM3160RFSS 30-Inch Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
- 3. Sharp R-1214 1100-Watt Over-the-Counter Microwave Oven
- 2. Kenmore Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- 1. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Convection Oven with Smart Sensor and LED Lighting
Table of the Best Microwave Ovens Reviews
10. Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Countertop Microwave Oven with On/Off ECO Mode & LED Lighting
Toshiba has always been at the forefront of Japanese innovation and improved quality of life for millions throughout the world. For the incredibly affordable price point, it is really hard to find an alternative model with a better buck to bang ratio. This built-in microwave oven from Toshiba comes with the smart sensor technology. So it can detect a lot of factors like steam released as well as temperature to give you the best results.
Plus, you get a lot of innovative controls which gives you immense freedom and versatility while cooking too. The preset buttons have predefined time limits in minutes and seconds. So you just need to press them to set your cooking time and even add the time limit while your food is being cooked.
Further, the start and stop button come handy when you are heating pizzas, leftovers, veggies or anything else. 30 seconds would be added to your heating time with just a push to the start button and can be stopped midway with this stop button.
- Massive capacity of 0.90 cubic feet.
- Well-built stainless steel body too.
- Certainly, have 2 defrost settings.
- As many as 10 power settings.
9. Panasonic NN-SD945S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven
Panasonic is a well-known and reliable brand that has produced top quality home electronic products for decades. They have really exceeded and pushed through everyone’s expectations with their inverter series of microwaves. Their inverter technology has changed the market completely and provides you with consistency throughout cooking at a shorter time.
Moreover, the food is cooked or heated from the edges to the centre to eliminate hot and cold spots and provide you with an overall uniform temperature. Compared to a traditional microwave oven, this one is highly energy efficient and takes compact space in your kitchen. So you can save both on your energy bill and precious space in your apartment. You don’t even have to expend too much effort or time for having a delicious meal.
Finally, get around 18 auto-cooking features that include everything from soup and veggies to pizzas as well as meat. You even get Panasonic’s genius sensor which will automatically detect the type of food to adjust heat settings and cooking time accordingly.
- Unbelievable affordability that is hard to come by.
- Huge 2.2 cubic feet of capacity, yet compact and lightweight too.
- The built-in microwave has a power rating of 1250 watts.
8. Frigidaire FGMO205KB Black Built-In Microwave
Everything about this machine gives it a look of class and elegance. No matter what kind of kitchen or cabinet you have it will blend right in and accentuate the overall look. It operates with 1200 watts of power to give you control over a suitable range of temperature for any and all kinds of dishes.
Not just that, it also has the sensor technology and comes with three auto cooking functions. Being extremely spacious, it indeed comes with a sensor reheat feature. And to alter you about the completion of the cycle, it generates notification sound.
- Various preference options too.
- Indeed a lot of controls with a single touch.
7. Panasonic NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven with Inverter
This 1250 watt microwave from Panasonic will blow your mind with its multitude of features and exceptional build quality. The problem with traditional microwaves is that it will run at full power even when you want to run it at half or lower temperatures for delicate food. So if you have set the power at 50 per cent, it will just blast the food with full power for half the cooking cycle.
But with the Genius Sensor technology from Panasonic, your food gets limited amounts of microwaves. Your food won’t be scorched at full power and your pizzas, chicken and bread won’t turn dry or hard. Reheating will no longer be a problem with this amazing technology. Your pizzas won’t get extra crusty, your cheese won’t boil and chocolate won’t get charred. Apart from offering 14 preset menu items, it comes with quick-minute built-in microwave timer and also features child safety lock.
- Spacious 2.2 cubic feet capacity means you can cook for the whole family
- For a better look, you can buy Panasonic’s custom trim kit.
- Has a turntable of 16.5- inch.
6. Sharp KB-6524PS 24″ Stainless steel Microwave Drawer Oven
The Sharp commercial microwave drawer oven gives you the alternative to the traditional countertop or over the range microwave solutions. It provides endless design and installation options if you prefer a custom appearance that would go best with your kitchen. You can even keep your ventilation above the cooking surface and take your microwave to a better place, the cabinet. Opening and closing this microwave is probably easiest than any other mechanism you see in the market.
With just the slightest pull or the touch of a button, you can open its large door. The button really shows its work when you have your hands full with big tray dishes like a casserole. Other microwaves in the market usually come with 4 or 5 power levels, but this one is feature packed with 11 power levels.
So you will have precise control and the right cooking power for whatever you are making. It even comes with the preloaded popcorn setting which makes this the ideal and must have kitchen unit for movie nights.
- Sensors that can adjust time and power for achieving the ideal cooking performance.
- 1.2 cubic feet capacity allows you to cook a dish easily.
- Certainly has an LCD display.
- Sleek as well as stylish metallic look.
5. Panasonic NN-SD775S Countertop Cyclonic Wave Microwave with Inverter
Everyone wants to eat healthily and just can’t do away with microwaves since they are so convenient as well as retain more nutrients than traditional oven cooking. But it often leaves dry overcooked edges with cold spots in the middle. You don’t need to face that situation anymore with this microwave from Panasonic. It introduces a unique combination of technologies to defrost, reheat and cook your dishes evenly.
Further, the inverter technology and cyclonic wave action gets your flavourful dishes done in a quick and easy way. Coupled with inverter technology, it also adjusts automatically and capable of making huge meals
- Large 1.6 cubic feet interior with minimal exterior footprint.
- Very lightweight at just over 30 pounds.
- It generates 3D waves too.
4. GE JVM3160RFSS 30-Inch Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
GE has been around since the advent of electricity revolution and has been very active in both the heavy industry and consumer sector. So it’s no wonder that their microwave has years of experience and craftsmanship behind it. This reliable microwave oven is made of high-quality stainless steel so that it can make your life easier for years to come.
Plus, you can manually control the power or time settings. But if you want to take a little break or are in a hurry, you have the automatic options to assist you. With 1.6 cubic feet of space, it has enough room to bake or cook generously sized dishes for the whole family.
- Powerful ventilation system with 300 CFM that removes steam and smoke.
- Glass turntable is easy to clean.
- Works with 1 kilowatt of power.
3. Sharp R-1214 1100-Watt Over-the-Counter Microwave Oven
Make cooking effortless and less time-consuming task which Sharp’s innovative microwave oven. It comes with an integrated sensor technology that makes reheating and cooking your food as easy as eating. The best part about it is the easy installation options it comes with. It works well with most cabinet sizes and does not need an expensive built-in kit. So you can enjoy savings on both your labour and money.
Further, the control panel is intelligently placed at the bottom of the oven door. Thus, it is easy to access and very simple to use. Some of its remarkable features include Minute Plus and Keep Warm Plus. With the former, you get a minute of high powered cooking at the touch of a button and the latter keeps your food warm for half an hour after the cooking has been done.
- Popcorn sensor detects and pops everything in the packet automatically.
- Has a power rating of 1100 watts.
- Roomy interior with one and a half cubic feet of space.
2. Kenmore Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
Kemo brings you excellent microwave oven that you can use on your countertop or as a built-in in the cabinet at a bargain price. Make whatever you like in its 1.2 cubic feet interiors. With 1100 watts of power, you get a generous range of temperature preset settings for making everything from soup to turkeys.
Furthermore, it has a LED display for clearer viewing and the interior is extremely spacious. Finally, it comfortably sits on your countertop and you always get quick access to it.
- The stainless steel look will compliment your kitchen well
- Has a timer so that you can avoid burned food
1. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Convection Oven with Smart Sensor and LED Lighting
This amazing built-in microwave convection oven from Toshiba will become the heart and soul of your kitchen with its rich features and endless cooking options. Sometimes you want to bake some delicious bread, cakes or pizzas. But turning on the oven means the whole kitchen will have a higher temperature.
With this microwave, you can do everything that tour conventional oven does and the heat always stays inside. Baking and roasting dishes become a breeze with this oven since it comes equipped with 4-automatic functions. So turkeys, chicken, pizzas or fries won’t involve any guesswork from now on.
- You get temperature range of 175-degrees to 425-degrees Fahrenheit.
- The external stainless steel with its black finish looks awesome.
- Easier to clean and maintain.
Get your cooking game strong as these microwave ovens will be your saviour during various dinner parties.