The best way to find your way when riding a motorcycle is by getting the best motorcycle GPS. While some riders can use the GPS of their smartphones, we all know it is not a safe way to navigate routes. With an excellent motorcycle GPS, travelling is made a lot easier funnier. This is why we’ve taken our time to review for you the best motorcycle GPS on the market currently. Make sure you read through our GPS reviews before deciding to buy one.
Motorcycle GPS units can be a little pricey something that makes it even more important to take your time when buying. With our reviews below, you can never go wrong with any selection.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Motorcycle GPS Navigators Reviews
- 10. Garmin Drive 50 USA LM GPS Navigator System for Driver Alert
- 9. Garmin 010-02019-00 Zumo 396 LMT-S Motorcycle GPS
- 8. TomTom Rider 550 Motorcycle GPS Navigation with Wi-Fi
- 7. Garmin Zumo 395LM Motorcycle GPS
- 6. TomTom VIA 1525SE GPS Navigation Device with Maps
- 5. WiFi & GPS Motorcycle Recording Camera System by HaloCam
- 4. Garmin 5.0-Inch GPS Navigator with U.S Coverage
- 3. Garmin Nuvi 57LM 5-Inch GPS Navigator System
- 2. Garmin Nuvi 2597LMT 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS
- 1. TomTom VIA 1535TM 5-Inch Bluetooth GPS Navigator
The Garmin Drive motorcycle GPS is one of the best units on the market that sends alerts to users when approaching sharp turns, schools, red lights, fatigue zones and speed cameras. The GPS is quite easy to use with dedicated GPS navigators that display the current speed, street, speed and arrival time. This is a real guide that gets you through your journey like a real friend showing you directions. It features a large LCD screen display for easy data reading making it a great choice for all persons.
- Easy to use
- Sends alerts when turning sharp corners, approaching school zones, red light and much more
- Preloaded with necessary data on popular stores, restaurants and much more
- Rechargeable lithium battery
9. Garmin 010-02019-00 Zumo 396 LMT-S Motorcycle GPS
This is another pretty lovely motorcycle GPS for that road trip on your motorcycle. It is a glove-friendly GPS with a large 4.3-inch display for easy data reading. The GPS screen is rugged and resistant to fuel vapours, UV rays and harsh weather making it long-lasting. It also pairs with easy to any smartphone for hands-free calling further enhancing your safety on the road. Users can also get all the necessary weather and traffic updates through the app. Overall, this is an excellent GPS for finding those hilly or curvy roads.
- Finds curvy and hilly roads
- Pairs with smartphone
- A large 4.3-inch screen display
The TomTom motorcycle GPS is one of the best choices at finding curvy and winding roads. The GPS will help you avoid the boring straights and enjoy your ride on winding roads and hills. It is an advanced GPS that connects with your smartphone and is compatible with Google and Siri. It easily updates itself giving you the latest maps and routes. You can also make and receive calls through the GPS adding to your safety on the road. Overall, this is an excellent choice that will even have your smartphone messages read out loud.
- Gives you updates via Wi-Fi
- Compatible with Siri and Google
- Finds the most exciting hill and winding roads
- Allows for smart message reading and call receiving
7. Garmin Zumo 395LM Motorcycle GPS
The Garmin Zumo is another adventurous GPS that can help you find some of the most exciting routes. It easily detects twisty and hilly roads giving you alerts. The GPS allows for easy play and music from an MP3 player on your phone. It also offers safe hands-free calling via Bluetooth. You can also hear directions in the helmet making it by far the safest and easy to use motorcycle GPS. Overall, this is a pretty sturdy GPS with a rugged design. It is easy to use and read with a sunlight-readable display. The GPS display is also glove friendly and withstands spills from fuel vapours.
- Glove-friendly display that withstands fuel sprays
- Durable, rugged design
- Send rider alerts when approaching state helmet laws, sharp turns and speed cameras
- Music and media control via Bluetooth
This type of TomTom motorcycle GPS is another excellent choice with a touch screen for easy use and operation. It is an excellent pick that allows for easy route navigation as you ride. The GPS comes with lifetime maps and traffic update helping you stay clear of traffic. Updates of maps on the GPS within the United States will happen freely for a lifetime and users can always download them at any time. You can also connect your GPS to your smartphone or computer for free upgrades in software. Overall, this is an excellent GPS unit with advanced lane guidance so that you never miss the next turn.
- Advanced lane guidance
- Free software update when you connect to your computer/smartphone
- Lifetime map and traffic update
- Large 5-inch touch screen for easy operation
5. WiFi & GPS Motorcycle Recording Camera System by HaloCam
This is an advanced motorcycle recording system that also offers excellent GPS route tracking. The system allows for excellent video recording. It works by connecting to the motorcycle batteries, and users will not have to deal with batteries. The camera features dual lenses for a rear and front view. It can shoot photos and take videos in a wide 155 degrees viewing angle. You can also connect this camera to your phone camera through app and Wi-Fi to view real-time videos. Overall, this is a much more versatile unit that helps you record videos while at the same time helping you track routes.
- Wi-Fi and App controlled Camera
- GPS and wired control
- Rear and front lenses for excellent photo shooting and video taking
- Easy to use without batteries
This is another top-notch motorcycle GPS unit with lifetime the US maps coverage giving you clear directions everywhere you go. This GPS navigator is a quality GPS unit that comes with everything you need to get started. It features an easy to use dedicated GPS that works without relying on a cellular signal. It also connects with your smartphone through the Nuvi app for spoken directions. The GPS also features data on important stores, restaurants, and other major buildings to help you find places with ease. Overall, this GPS is an excellent slim profile design that can easily be installed on your motorcycle without taking too much space.
- Slim profile that will not take too much space
- Stores data for major buildings, stores, and restaurants
- Easy to follow spoken directions
- Unaffected by cellular dead zones
This is a foursquare motorcycle GPS unit that can help you millions of popular restaurants, stores, and shops for easy location of places. It is a quality GPS unit that will give you real directions using traffic lights and landmarks like a real person. It is pretty easy to use and simplifies access by selecting easy to locate destinations like airports and major malls. Map updates are also free for a lifetime. Overall, this is a quality GPS that comes with a separate backup camera for easy reversing.
- Direct data access to major stores and landmarks
- Real direction of areas
- Compatible backup camera sold separately
- Lifetime map updates
2. Garmin Nuvi 2597LMT 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS
The Garmin Nuvi is a highly portable vehicle GPS with an easy to use touchscreen interface. It is a quality GPS that comes ready for use without any extra costs. You will not be required to subscribe for traffic update fees. The GPS unit offers real directions with voice guide by telling you landmarks and recognizable buildings. It also offers detailed views of junctions to ease the stress of passing through merging roads. There is a further up ahead feature where you’re notified of hospitals, stores, and restaurants ahead. Overall, the GPS works efficiently and links with your smartphone through an app for easy data sharing.
- Up Ahead display feature
- Real-time directions
- Easy to use touchscreen interface
- Detailed view of junctions
This is our final choice for the best motorcycle GPS navigator. It is a quality pick on the list with several features for excellent direction location and ease of use. The GPS features IQ routes and lifetime maps for the US, Mexico, and Canada. It features a split-view junction view to help you which routes to take. Overall, this is a quality GPS navigator with a durable resistive screen.
- Durable resistive screen
- IQ Routes
- Split screen junction view
- 5-inch screen
These are the best motorcycle GPS units on the market currently to make your ride funnier and a lot easier. All out ten picks are proven units that will work reliably and offer you excellent value for money. They have been tested extensively and recommended for use by previous riders. Go right ahead and select one today knowing you’re buying a quality GPS unit.