Riders who love going on frequent adventures need some involvement other than enjoying the surroundings. And what is better than listening to music? The Bluetooth motorcycle speakers are a great inclusion to your riding experience. Having all sort of connectivity options, these speakers will not make it boring for you. It is capable of withstanding the adversities of nature.
Having confusion in determining the quality and nature of the products? The motorcycle speaker review keeps you informed about all the products. Now, you have the best options only.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Motorcycle Speakers Reviews
- 10. GoldenHawk Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers
- 9. BOSS Audio Systems MRWT40 Marine Waketower Speaker Sound System
- 8. Boss Audio Systems MCBK420B Speaker with ATVs Motorcycles
- 7. GoHawk TJ4-R Full Range Bluetooth Motorcycle Speakers
- 6. JBL Wind Bike Portable Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio
- 5. Boss Audio Systems MC440B Bluetooth Weatherproof Speakers Amplifier
- 4. Rockville RockNRide Powered Bluetooth Motorcycle Handlebar Speakers
- 3. CLEARON – Wireless Motorcycle Speakers with Bike Mount & Remote
- 2. Boss Audio ATV25B All-Terrain Sound System Speaker with Bluetooth Remote
- 1. LEXIN LX-S3 Metal Motorcycle Speakers – Motorcycle Audio Systems with USB Port
Table of the Best Motorcycle Speakers Reviews
10. GoldenHawk Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers
Cruising on your motorcycle on an endless freeway towards the horizon is probably one of the most calming and therapeutic experiences. But with this speaker, you can enrich that experience by listening to your favourite tracks. It has a modern cylindrical design and a clamp that lets you easily mount this speaker to your handlebar. Next, the Bluetooth connectivity lets you easily pair it to any smartphone and stream the songs of your favourite band.
You also get a very powerful amplifier that really puts the inbuilt speakers to good use. But some phones just have a good DAC that has a sound output unmatchable by most advanced Bluetooth codecs. Finally, if you are a purist and like to connect to the speakers via the traditional headphone jack, you can easily do so with the integrated AUX cable.
- The wireless motorcycle speaker ships with the required hardware that you need for installation.
- Supports a microSD card and accepts USB so that you can just plug and play your saved library.
- You can also listen to your favourite radio station with integrated radio FM.
9. BOSS Audio Systems MRWT40 Marine Waketower Speaker Sound System
BOSS Audio Systems brings to you one of the best speaker systems for your motorcycle that completely changes the game. They look awesome and gives off a race-inspired feel which adds a lot of ornamental value as well. It boasts a polymer body construction which can take a lot of shock due to its high flexibility and doesn’t react much with water or dirt.
However, it comes with high-frequency sound to keeps it engaging for you. The semi-dome design makes it interesting for you.
- Aluminium coils can handle a lot of stress and perform for a long time without any damage.
- Speakers have an impedance of 4 ohms while the system can draw a maximum of 400 watts of power.
8. Boss Audio Systems MCBK420B Speaker with ATVs Motorcycles
Now you can listen to your favourite music blasting through these speakers from Boss Audio Systems while you are on the road. It has such an easy and versatile installation that you can attach it to your motorbike, ATV, scooter and more. The set includes two lamp shaped speakers with an amplifier. Overall it is compact and lightweight, but that doesn’t reflect the sound that comes out of the 3-inch speakers.
Headphones are a great medium for listening to music but are an absolute risk while you are on the road. With these speakers, you would be able to enjoy great music without having to compromise the ability to listen to the surrounding sounds. It also has a rugged design that lets you use it in all weather conditions. On your cross country trip, you might come across elements of weather like rain, water splashes, dirt, fog and more. But that wouldn’t deteriorate the performance of your speakers. You will be able to enjoy good music without any hindrances.
- The small, yet powerful amplifier uses 600 watts of power.
- Comes with a remote that lets you control volume.
- Have AUX and the Bluetooth motorcycle speaker connection aids streaming your music.
7. GoHawk TJ4-R Full Range Bluetooth Motorcycle Speakers
GoHawk has a beautifully blended style with incredible quality on this waterproof motorcycle speaker. It is modelled after propellers of jet engines and looks good on the handlebars of your motorcycle.
With a diameter of 4 inches and a rigged design, this speaker is made to last and isn’t affected by natural elements like water or dust. You also get an amplifier which connects to the speakers and is responsible for the incredible sound quality of this compact beast.
- Cokes with a remote that lets you control various features of the speaker.
- High range of frequency that goes from 20 Hertz to 20000 Hertz.
- Long 70-inch cable lets you do a stealthy installation without any worries.
6. JBL Wind Bike Portable Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio
JBL has always been a pioneer in sound technology and always tries to bring innovation into the game. This speaker from the brand does exactly that and brings you versatility and mobility like never before. However, it doesn’t require any permanent installations.
It comes with a handlebar bracket that can be used to easily install it on your motorcycle or mountain bike. Installing it on the handlebar is as easy as wearing a watch. Besides, it also comes with a carabiner that lets you attach it to many different places as well. So you don’t have to leave your speaker after the ride is over.
You can just take it off and attach it to your backpack with the help of the carabineer. Other than streaming capabilities it can also play your music directly via storage like microSD card or FM radio.
- With a rating of IP45, it has high resistance to both dirt and water. So you don’t need to worry about weather conditions while using this portable motorcycle speaker.
- Comes with an AUX cable that lets you directly connect to an MP3 player or your smartphone.
- A powerful high capacity battery that gives you music playback for 10 hours or less.
5. Boss Audio Systems MC440B Bluetooth Weatherproof Speakers Amplifier
The MC440B has an amplifier which can draw a maximum power of 600 watts. Furthermore, the incredible quality they provide doesn’t just stop at speakers like other brands. The amplifier has a solid shell which can take a lot of vibrations while the wires connecting to the speakers have protective sleeves.
Nevertheless, you also get a volume control which makes a connection with the amplifier. You can mount it on the handlebar just like the speakers and have easy access without compromising riding safety.
- The industry-leading warranty period of 3 years makes this a steal deal.
- It is lightweight at 4.5 pounds and small enough to not intrude on your riding experience.
4. Rockville RockNRide Powered Bluetooth Motorcycle Handlebar Speakers
Rockville has equipped their speaker with a mountable remote that has all the playback functions for a USB drive, FM Radio, Bluetooth and more. It has two speakers with one of them having all the connection cables.
As a matter of fact, it has a harness. Thus, lets you make a direct connection with the battery of your bike. While AUX and USB port lets you take input from their respective sources like your smartphone or flash drive.
- Mounting clamps have rubber inserts that let you make a secure and snug installation and gives a bit of shock resistance.
- Speakers produce crisp and clear sound and have an impedance of 4 Ohms.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection on the motorcycle handlebar speaker gives you a range of over 30-feet.
3. CLEARON – Wireless Motorcycle Speakers with Bike Mount & Remote
While most other manufacturers provide you with a Bluetooth speaker, they have poor range. Which means you can only play music on that device while you are riding your bike or motorcycle. But this device comes with Bluetooth 4.0 technology that has a range of 100 feet which lets you enjoy good music with a large group of friends even when you aren’t close to the device.
This barrel-shaped product has two speakers of 4 watts each on either side that gives you great detail and clarity. So you have a full 360-degree experience. The speaker is unique as well, due to its modularity. It comes with a holder that can be mounted on your motorcycle or bike. Furthermore, the holder is very durable and made from the material. As a result, allows a fair bit of flex, bit wouldn’t be broken easily. It holds your speaker securely even on bumpy roads and after you are done with the journey you can take your speaker out of the holder for indoor use.
- Has a 2500 mAh battery that can play music continuously for as long as 12 hours.
- Supports music playback of the low-quality MP3 format, all the way up to the super high definition FLAC format.
- Bike mount can handle pressure up to 44 PSI.
2. Boss Audio ATV25B All-Terrain Sound System Speaker with Bluetooth Remote
Boss Audio brings to you another excellent speaker that has wireless connectivity and strap that lets you easily use it on your motorcycle, ATV, RV and more. It also has a very powerful 450-watt amplifier.
Thus, creates an amazing sound which doesn’t distort or lose clarity even with higher volume. Moreover, it is compatible with most modern smartphones. Lastly, it has a rugged and unique curved cylinder design with a matte black finish. Hence, looks good on any motorcycle.
- Can be easily powered via a 12V source on cars or motorcycles.
- Exposed plastic surfaces have a UV coating for better protection.
1. LEXIN LX-S3 Metal Motorcycle Speakers – Motorcycle Audio Systems with USB Port
The LX-S3 has all the features that you look for in a Bluetooth speaker. Easy installation, great design and amazing sound quality make this speaker one of the best in the market. It has a metal construction that makes it resilient and shock-resistant.
Both the 10-watt speakers have an amazing output and can be easily controlled with the jog dial. It lets you increase or decrease the volume to your preference by simply rotating the dial. It also boasts other features like playing or pausing music.
- Standard USB charging port lets you use a USB cable for charging.
- Can withstand a maximum speed of 80 miles per hour.
Love the thrill involved in riding and listening to music at the same time? The motorcycle speaker system keeps you busy all throughout the journey.