Keeping the pool beautiful is necessary but what can be done to the water that piles up over the pool covers? Rainwater and melting snow are directly linked to this situation and thus you need a piece of special equipment to deal with this. Pool cover pumps are designed for acting as a solution and helps in getting rid of these problematic issues. These pumps are small, lightweight, yet powerful to efficiently drain out unwanted water.
But the requirements differ with place and time. However, to crack down the secrets on knowing the best buys, follow swimming pool cover pump reviews. Only the top and trusted product made its spot here.
Table of Contents
- Best Swimming Pool Cover Pumps Reviews
- 10. WAYNE 57729-WYNP Automatic Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
- 9. Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Pump
- 8. Ocean Blue Cover Pump 350 GPH with Auto On/Off
- 7. Blue Torrent AC 68489 Auto Cover Pump for Swimming Pools
- 6. Little Giant PCP550 Pool Cover Pump
- 5. Fibropool Electric Pool Winter Cover Drain Pump
- 4. Blue Wave Dredger Jr. 350 GPH Above Ground Pool Cover Pump
- 3. Yescom Submersible Water Pump Swimming Pool for Pond Water Transfer
- 2. JT Pro 350 GPH Submersible Swimming Pool Winter Cover Pump
- 1. Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump
Best Swimming Pool Cover Pumps Reviews
10. WAYNE 57729-WYNP Automatic Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
A smart solution for your water pumping needs, when you use a technologically advanced pump, the operation becomes easier. The pump has iSwitch technology which automatically handles the on/off function in accordance with the presence of water. This allows you to plug the device and let it do wonders on its own. Also, the high flow oil-free pump escalates water transfer while keeping the energy consumption low.
- Designed with anti-freeze protection that eliminates damage risks to the pump.
- The base is provided with strainer filters for reducing debris clogging and for providing the stability.
- Impressive 3000 gallons per hour of maximum flow rate is achieved.
9. Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Pump
Well-designed and technologically aware pool cover pump, it can serve your home swimming pool cover best also. The powerful 270 watts of the motor has sealed stainless steel housing for protection. Besides, the 1745 gallons per hour of flow rate can transfer water as low as 2” deep. The motor is quite energy-efficient and comes with intermittent liquid temperature for more convenience. With included garden hose adapter, using it is never a challenge.
- Long 25’ power cord enables using over wide areas.
- Cleaning and maintenance can be carried out with ease by the removable intake screen.
- Provided with handles for swift transport and portability.
8. Ocean Blue Cover Pump 350 GPH with Auto On/Off
The pool pump cover design for efficiently draining out the stacked water over the pool cover is quite important. It is capable of delivering an impressive 350 gallons per hour of flow rate. In addition to that, the low energy consumption design makes it very energy-saving. Moreover, it does not clog and stays completely submerged when needed. The stabilizing base platform restricts the pump from tipping over while operating.
- The Inlet filter is made of foam and is reusable.
- 25’ long power cord enables a more flexible application.
- Automatic on/off technology is highly reliable.
7. Blue Torrent AC 68489 Auto Cover Pump for Swimming Pools
Blue Torrent’s pump designed for swimming pool covers is perfectly suited for the purpose and aids in the removal of unwanted accumulated water. The sorted automatic on/off functionality is pretty advanced. Furthermore, it has an inbuilt 25’ power cord allowing you to connect it to a single power source and use it for the entire pool. Also, it has a regular garden hose connection, eliminating added hassles of adapters and pipes.
- The pump has a completely submersible design for any level of water.
- Capable of churning out a huge 800 gallons per hour of flow rate.
6. Little Giant PCP550 Pool Cover Pump
One of the best manual pool cover pumps in the market, taking outstanding water is now easier than ever. With a beautiful thermoplastic construction combined with an intake screen that is removable, cleaning is never a challenge. Furthermore, a 25’ long power cord gives you the option to cover the entire area with comfort. Equally important, the 58 watts of a motor is powerful and efficient.
- Guaranteed extraction of maximum 550 GPM.
- The pump is appropriate for connecting to a regular garden hose when needed.
5. Fibropool Electric Pool Winter Cover Drain Pump
The Fibropool pump is a combination of great functionality, smart design, and easy use a frame. It serves both in-ground and above-ground pools, thus giving you more flexibility. Coupled with the lightweight chassis of the pump, the durable construction adds more life to the machine. In addition to that, it includes a 16’ drainage hose for various pool depths. Plus, the pool cover pump winter promises security.
- Has a 16’ power cord that allows the smooth functioning of the pump.
- Huge 660 gallons per hour flow rate capacity.
4. Blue Wave Dredger Jr. 350 GPH Above Ground Pool Cover Pump
Taking water out of your pool cover can never be easier as now you can bring home this amazing pump to serve the purpose. It is capable of removing water up to a depth of 1/8”. The included garden hose adapter ensures you do not have to look for different options every now and then. Attributing to the stabilizing base platform, stay assured of the pump remaining steady during running. In addition, with manual on/off methodology and a huge 350 gallons per hour of flow rate, rapid suction of water is guaranteed.
- Has a foam inlet filter which is also reusable.
- The pool cover pump design permits full submerge.
- Lightweight construction does not add to the weight of the cover.
3. Yescom Submersible Water Pump Swimming Pool for Pond Water Transfer
Water transferring and cleaning up of stacked water is easier than ever with this powerful pump. Equipped with a powerful 400W motor capable of delivering 1/2 HP, means a rapid rate of transfer is ensured. Likewise, the smart design lets it go down to 23ft and still work without any challenges. The auto shut-off float mechanism of the pump makes it much safe and reliable in all aspects. Besides, it can reach up to an astounding 2112 gallons per hour of flow rate.
- Oil-cooled electric motor that ensures smoother running while being durable.
- 25’ length of cable covers a larger area.
2. JT Pro 350 GPH Submersible Swimming Pool Winter Cover Pump
Swimming pool covers during snowy times, in particular, become a hassle as water accumulating above the cover is hard to get rid of. The automatic pool cover pump from JT Pro is designed to deal with this issue and ensuring effortless usage is maintained. As it is 100% submersible, no matter what the depth of water level is, it can deal with it. Besides, the smart design allows compatibility with a regular garden hose as well.
- Huge 350 gallons per hour of flow rate for faster transfer.
- Comes designed with a long 25’ cord for wider application.
1. Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump
Rain and melting snow make water accumulation on your pool cover an important issue to deal with. With the use of this automatic pump from Little Giant, you can easily handle this without any worries. It is designed in accordance with CSA standards and capable of delivering 1200 GPH of flow rate. In addition to that, the 25 power cord enhances flexibility in every direction. Keeping your pool covers dry even after overnight rain or snow is now easy.
- Capable of running both on automatic and manual mode.
- Offers a removable stabilizing plate for a wide range of applications.
- Submersible design for improved workability.
Most importantly, make sure on using a pool cover pump and bid farewell to all the tensions.