Some have a passion to collect stamps while others prefer to collect materials such as watches, shoes etc. However, there are some people who have a love for shot glasses. Each place has its own special shot glass that is unique in its own way. As a result, one needs a rack to showcase these glasses to the world. Well, the shot glass display cases are the ultimate product for this purpose. Having sufficient space to put all the glasses, the racks are rather adjustable for making it appropriate according to different heights.
Certainly, the market has too many products in which the finish varies; carrying capacity differs and so on. And the list of determinants goes on and on. As a matter of fact, the shot glass display cases guide has indeed picked the product having different characteristics. So, you certainly get an idea of all the products too.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Shot Glass Display Cases Reviews
- 10. Factory Large Glass Shelves Shot Glasses Display Case Holder Cabinet
- 9. DisplayGifts Large 144 Shot Glass Display Case Holder Cabinet
- 8. Gallery Solutions Black Display Hinged Front Shot Glass Case
- 7. Gallery Solutions Display Hinged Front – Black Shot Glass Case
- 6. DisplayGifts 28 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case Holder Cabinet Rack
- 5. DisplayGifts Large 144 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case Rack Holder Cabinet
- 4. DisplayGifts 56 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case with Door
- 3. DisplayGifts Large 144 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case
- 2. Factory 108 Shot Glass Shotglass Shooter Display Case with Double Door
- 1. DisplayGifts Hard Rock Shot Glass and Tall Shooter Display Case Holder Cabinet
Table of the Best Shot Glass Display Cases Reviews
10. Factory Large Glass Shelves Shot Glasses Display Case Holder Cabinet
Shot glasses that come as a piece of souvenir, from a friend or travel or anywhere else should be displayed. A sleek black display cabinet is just the piece of furniture to do so. And it is indeed such an extraordinary case. Loaded with seven shot glass display case adjustable shelves, this can hold just about anything.
Furthermore, the space between each shelf is easily managed with simply placing and replacing. The mirrored back adds to the aesthetics. In addition to that, its finishing is such that it gives 98% protection from UV rays. his magnificent showcase can rather hold up to 64 standard sized shot glasses.
- The case is protected with a latch and key system to keep all the precious shot glasses under safety.
- The top and base of the cabinet have a unique crown mould design that imparts superior good looks.
- Can house a total of 8 shelves as well as hold all the shot glasses at one place, for display.
9. DisplayGifts Large 144 Shot Glass Display Case Holder Cabinet
Skillfully designed out of solid beech wood, this large display case complements both the wall and the glasses. Crafted to be hung on a wall, it is given a black finish with an inner lining of felt background. This dark demeanour certainly touches a wall aesthetically.
However, the door is made of acrylic. Thus it gives protection from dust and 98% of UV rays, keeping those favourite shot glasses safe. Certainly, the shot glass display case with door, it can fit tall as well as mini glasses. Along with that, the hinged doors are made of brass and so are the latches.
- This humongous display case comes in one piece and does not require any assembly at all. It is used directly out of the box.
- The backside of this case features metal brackets that are used to mount it on a wall.
- The 2.75” of space between two shelves unbelievably doubles itself into a whopping 5.25” on the removal of one shelve.
8. Gallery Solutions Black Display Hinged Front Shot Glass Case
The Gallery Solutions case is prepared for an edge of elegance. It is created completely from wood and is given a black finish to make it even more stylish. The pockets are peculiarly scattered, which only adds on to its looks. Furthermore, the wooden showcase is provided with a hinged cabinet front door to keep away dust.
As a matter of fact, the door features bronze clasp that is generously covered with oil and keeps the door shut. Having a polystyrene opening, the crystal is absolutely shatter-proof. Apart from displaying it on shelves, one can rather hang it from the sturdy as well as long-lasting hangers. The classic shot glass display case is pretty wide and has a decent height too.
- This display case can house up to 52 shot glasses or other exquisite collectable items too.
- One can mount it on the wall safely.
- A versatile product that can rather fit in figurines, pint-size heroes etc.
7. Gallery Solutions Display Hinged Front – Black Shot Glass Case
The Gallery Solution 17 x 21 Display Cabinet is a classic example of a showcase. Firstly, It is 17.9” wide, 26.2” tall and has an overall depth of 2.75”. Next, it is provided with a hinged cabinet door crafted from resistant polystyrene, giving an unhindered view. Having a shatter-proof opening, you do not have to worry about sudden breakage of the glass. It is rather given oil rubbed bronze clasp to close it shut.
Moreover, this case is given a polished black finish that only enhances its superior, classy look. Also, it has pre-installed hangers for hanging the souvenirs; you get dual benefits out of it.
- This display case can display anything from shot glasses to various collectables. Now, also display some Hummel figurines, funko mystery minis etc.
- The shot glass display case pockets come in two sizes.
- This wonderful cabinet can indeed hold as many as 36 glasses too.
6. DisplayGifts 28 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case Holder Cabinet Rack
The claim goes that the 28 Shot display cabinet does not have a single bit of veneer or pressed wood. It is composed solely of good quality solid wood. The wood is given a Mahogany finish to make the product even more exquisite. It is packed with 28 slots for 28 shot glasses.
However, the convenience of extra storage is also sorted. The bottom row comprises of 7 rectangular slots for taller glasses. Furthermore, the rest are just square slots, for ordinary standard sized glasses. Lastly, the rack is divided simultaneously. 14 racks can hold regular glasses whereas the other 14 easily accommodate 14 shot glasses or shooters.
- Mount it on to a wall without any assembling.
- This small, classic shot glass display sits snugly on a counter-top giving off a unique aura.
- Certainly, the backside is pre-equipped with metal brackets for hanging purposes.
5. DisplayGifts Large 144 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case Rack Holder Cabinet
Have too many shot glasses to showcase to the world? It is a humongous display case. It can hold as many as 144 shot glasses to display is a wonderful addition to any décor. This case is fabricated solely out of wood. Not a single trace of veneer or pressed wood is used in its making.
Furthermore, it is given an oak finish which brings out the natural texture of the wood, adding to its appeal. As a matter of fact, the hinged door fashions a transparent door that gives a clear view of the contents of the cabinet. Requiring no assembly at all, the large shot glass display case offers 100% display area. It rather includes one door that gives access to all.
- The cabinet is huge but it is packed with only one door for the most unhindered view.
- All of the shelves in this large display case are removal. It rather gives ample space and scope for various ideas to flourish.
- This lovely cabinet comes completely prepared and packed. Upon unpacking it, one can directly mount it on to a wall and rather put up to good use.
4. DisplayGifts 56 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case with Door
This 56 display cabinet is a smartly made for shot glass showcase. It is made out purely from good quality solid wood. A cherry finish adds on to its natural taste and gives aesthetically pleasing furniture. As a matter of fact, the cabinet is protected with a hinged glass door that keeps dust at bay.
Moreover, the door being hinged also allows easy access to the cabinet. The back side of this cabinet already has metal brackets with which one can mount it on a wall. Give that, the product comes in one piece and requires not the least bit of assembly. One can pull it out of the box and rather hung from a wall.
- This very classic display case can house as many as 56 shot glasses or other collectable items.
- The display case is given two sets of pockets.
3. DisplayGifts Large 144 Shot Glass Shooter Display Case
A large 144 display cabinet is a case to ponder upon. It is made completely from solid wood giving it sturdiness and good looks. To enhance its overall look, the Mahogany finish only adds to its appeal. The cabinet is loaded with a hinged door that is indeed locked to keep the glasses safe from dust.
Plus, the glass doors are also equipped to absorb 98% of UV light. The backside houses metal brackets such that it is mountable on the wall. As a result, it includes two support anchors for the weight.
- This huge case features only one door frame which is a bonus, as it displays wonderfully without any objection.
- It has a felt lining that is highly artistic in bringing out the contrast in the glasses.
- An excellent product that certainly does not require any tinkering after it arrives- this furniture comes assembled together.
2. Factory 108 Shot Glass Shotglass Shooter Display Case with Double Door
The 108 Shot Glass display case is handcrafted in such an exquisite manner, that it goes with any décor. Furniture grade solid beech hardwood has been skillfully used to build this display case. The major benefit of this shot glass is that it indeed comes completely put together in one piece with mounting hardware included.
Furthermore, the black furniture finish elegantly uplifts the case’s appeal. A pair of the double glass door is hinged on to the case to prevent dust. As a matter of fact, the doors also protect 98% of UV radiation from preventing allowing a long life for the shot glasses.
- It has space for 108 shot glasses, 96 for the standard sized ones and 12 more for taller glasses.
- The top and bottom are given a beautiful crown moulding that adds on to its looks.
1. DisplayGifts Hard Rock Shot Glass and Tall Shooter Display Case Holder Cabinet
A wonderfully crafted shot glass calls for a wonderful display case. The Hard Rock case wonderfully fills in this gap. Crafted from high-grade hardwood, this cabinet weighs only 15 pounds. It is completely packed with a hinged glass door to protect all the shot glasses from dust!
As a matter of fact, this nicely crafted cabinet is given a mahogany finish. It magnificently mingles with its black felt background. This case is perfect to be set up on a wall or the counter-top. As a result, the interior dimensions of this case is17.5″H X 21.5″W X 3.5″ D W.
- This whole set comes fully assembled, packed together into one piece.
- The interior is crafted with a black felt background that cozily matches with the shining glasses.
- The top two rows have a space of 2.75” in between. Whereas the bottom two are designed to house taller glasses, at 4.5”.
Don’t let any shot glass go on waste. Display it on adjustable shot glass display cases and keep these prized possessions secured to.