Every year thousands of gallons are wasted. Plus, you have to pay a lot more on your water bill than you should. This is not just bad for the environment but affects the power of most domestic households as well. Hence, the toilet tanks act as a saviour of your household as well as the environment. It saves water plus at one flush, all the wastes are gone. With many variations and capacity, you are not left with certain choices.
That’s why the buying guide on toilet tanks has listed the features that need to be noted. All the points are thoroughly detailed.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Toilet Tanks Reviews
- 10. Delta Faucet C11905-WH Haywood Toilet Tank
- 9. American Standard Colony Toilet Tanks
- 8. TOTO ST7 Drake Toilet Tank with G-Max Flushing System
- 7. Kohler K-4468-0 Wellworth 1.6 gpf Tank
- 6. KOHLER K-4167-0 Cimarron 1.6 GPF Tank
- 5. Niagara N7714 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet Tanks
- 4. TOTO Drake II Tank with E-Max Flushing System
- 3. Mansfield 386 Plumbing Summit Toilet Tanks
- 2. STERLING Windham Tank with Chrome Trip Lever
- 1. KOHLER K-4645-0 Pressure Lite Toilet Tanks
Table of the Best Toilet Tanks Reviews
10. Delta Faucet C11905-WH Haywood Toilet Tank
With a classic toilet tank design and neutral colour tone, this will blend right in with your bathroom decor. In fact, it looks quite elegant. It can certainly flush up to 1.28 gallons of water per flush and performs well with a good toilet bowl. Due to this you can save a lot on your water bill and use that money for investment elsewhere.
Delta Faucet makes its products with the highest quality materials and great techniques. This tank has an industry leading lifetime warranty period. On the other hand, its mechanical parts that are responsible for flushing have a warranty period of 5 years. Finally, you get a 2-inches passageway for efficient functioning.
- Has a passageway for rather allowing water to flow into the bowl.
- Comes with all the hardware you need for installation.
- Has WaterSense label from US EPA.
9. American Standard Colony Toilet Tanks
American Standard makes some of the best hardware when it comes to your bathroom. It is indeed a trusted brand among thousands of satisfied customers. Its tank is crafted out of high-quality vitreous china which is material coated with enamel. For that reason, it has much better performance and corrosion resistance compared to porcelain or plastic.
As a matter of fact, it has a flat top and slightly narrows down towards the bottom. It makes it look stylish and blends well with modern bathroom decor. With a 1.28 GPF, you would be able to flush out everything seamlessly with controlled force
- Minimalist look with a stealthy trip lever that matches the colour of the tank
- You get a 24 month period for claiming your warranty
- The toilet tank flush valve has a diameter of 2-inches. It is certainly more than enough for clog free and smooth passage of water.
8. TOTO ST7 Drake Toilet Tank with G-Max Flushing System
This toilet tank with flushing from the Drake collection has a very powerful flushing system that is hard to get. Toto is certainly delivering premium and top quality plumbing products to businesses, individual and domestic users for almost a century. With their expertise and experience, there’s little doubt about the reliability of this toilet tank.
Instead of industry standard, you get a larger trapway of 2-⅛ inches. Moreover, it offers enhanced flow to add water quickly into the bowl while drawing it away with more force. Overall, this prevents the problem of clogging that you might get with other manufacturers.
- With the flush valve being 3-inches large, water has more space to go out. So less noise and more force.
- Has a contemporary look that would indeed suit bathrooms of any style.
- The curved trip lever at the side has a smooth operation.
7. Kohler K-4468-0 Wellworth 1.6 gpf Tank
Kohler pursues excellence and quality in every product they manufacture. It is a renowned name throughout the world for bathroom hardware and plumbing products. With this tank, the brand continues its legacy. It has an interesting and minimal design with clean lines going around the top. However, he slightly arched top narrows down just a little as it comes down and is tapered from sides to the front.
With just one flash, it can flush over one and a half gallon of water to flush toilet bowl clean. Installation is rather hassle-free and takes the minimum amount of time. It has 3 tank bolts already pre-installed into it for saving you a lot of time.
- It features high-performance canister flush valve that is first invented and implemented by Kohler.
- The durable design certainly lasts you for years to come.
6. KOHLER K-4167-0 Cimarron 1.6 GPF Tank
With a timeless classic toilet tank design and modern technology, this toilet tank from Kohler wouldn’t disappoint you. Sometimes the design might not match with the decor since both have inspiration from different styles and eras. But you won’t have such problems with this tank. It will indeed look good both in modern contemporary bathrooms blend well with traditional decor too.
But the most attractive feature about this tank is not its aesthetics, but the AquaPiston technology. Furthermore, it sprays water out from all sides covering full 360-degrees. Therefore, the water flows over all of the toilet bowl surfaces. Due to this, a powerful technology flushing is fast. Above all, you don’t have to use a suction pump to clear up clogged up toilets.
- It has the WaterSense label and is certified by IAPMO R&T.
- It does more with less water and rather saves you over 16000 gallons of water each year.
- You won’t face any leaks and will keep providing excellent results.
5. Niagara N7714 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet Tanks
Niagara offers you cutting edge toilet technology that is unbelievable at this price. It has completely revolutionised the industry and made competitors re-evaluate before they claim to save your water bill. It has a patented technology that the trapway in your toilet is pressurised through its air transfer mechanism. That’s why; it takes care of the waste in your bowl.
Due to this, it uses much less water than most other brands. In fact, it absolutely shatters your expectations if you use an old model at your home. Old models use upwards of 3 gallons with each flush and even the water conserving modern models use around 1.28 GPF of water. This tank leaves all the others behind with a flush rate of 0.8 GPF. In addition to that, unlike others that create a lot of noise every time you flush, this performs quietly. Thus, it does not disturb anyone while you are on a midnight pee.
- Meets EPA requirements and has the WaterSense label.
- Made from pristine quality vitreous China, as a result, has a lot of depth to its design.
- Chrome finished round flush button at the top instead of being at the side.
4. TOTO Drake II Tank with E-Max Flushing System
It would be great if you could find a toilet tank that has high-efficiency flushing and great aesthetics. Well, look no further since this tank from Toto increases flush performance, saves you water and looks appealing. It is made for a ceramic toilet tank material that has numerous advantages compared to most materials.
Moreover, it doesn’t contain harmful substances, doesn’t rust or corrode and certainly has high longevity as well.
- Water comes out of two nozzles and doesn’t rely on rim holes
- 28 GPF saves more water than 1.6 GPF alternatives.
- It indeed promotes the silent function of the product.
3. Mansfield 386 Plumbing Summit Toilet Tanks
With the exclusive Magna flush technology; this is the envy of competitors and a reliable toilet product for consumers. Now instead of wasting thousands of gallons of water every year, you can make immense savings. Plus, do something good for the environment. It is made from enamel coated vitreous china material. Next, it is a superior alternative to porcelain due to its durability and non-porous nature.
Furthermore, when water gushes down the tank into the toilet bowl, the shock wouldn’t affect it and stays stable. While other manufacturers are providing you flush valves within 2-inches, this one has flush valve if 3-inches. Lastly, it indeed lets the water flow through much faster and with greater force.
- A mere weight around 36 pounds is rather considered to be light in this case.
- Easy to install due to the 3 bolt design that reduces installation time.
2. STERLING Windham Tank with Chrome Trip Lever
Sterling has designed this toilet tank with water saving being one of their top priorities. It has a compact design so that it doesn’t hog up too much space in your bathroom. This is very useful for small apartments with even smaller bathrooms. With each flush, it forces out just a bit over 1.5 gallons of water. Now it thoroughly sends waste down the toilet bowl.
However, it’s stylish and with complement the overall looks of any bathroom. And finally, it will certainly last you for a long time.
- Manufactured from vitreous china that has a grade A rating, highly durable.
- Looks appealing due to the glossy finish on the surface.
- You get a 60 month warranty period.
1. KOHLER K-4645-0 Pressure Lite Toilet Tanks
This tank from Kohler is manufactured in America. So when you buy this, you are supporting skilled workers who make this with high-standards of quality control and testing. For maximum performance out of this, you can use it with the compatible toilet bowls from Kohler.
Instead of using polycarbonate body which slowly chips away, this tank is made from vitreous china. As a matter of fact, it is the protected cause of the enamel layer. So you can use this continuously for years without any deterioration to performance or damage to the tank.
- Due to the dense top-notch construction, it weighs around 46 pounds.
- Each year it can rather save you around 2000 gallons of water due to its low water use of 1.4 GPF.
- Chrome finished trim lever looks great.
Think about saving water as well as your own needs at the same time. The toilet tank with high capacity aids in storing sufficient water at one-go.