Often, there arouse situations when our car’s battery just stopped functioning and put us in a dilemma. Unprecedented events can happen in the middle of the road and you can do nothing about it. In order to avoid the occurrence of such unplanned occurrences, get the car battery testers. This will keep a check on the condition of the battery before you hit the roads. It will help in a smooth ride and device is compatible will every vehicle.
As the range of these testers is wide, you might need help to figure out the most suitable product. So, check out the most compatible car battery tester you can use for all the cars in your home.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Car Battery Testers Reviews
- 10. Schumacher BT-100 Car Battery Load Tester
- 9. TT TOPDON 12V Car Battery Testers – Automotive Battery Analyzer Charging Cranking System Tester
- 8. ANCEL BA101 Professional 12V Automotive Load Battery Tester
- 7. FOXWELL BT705 Battery Tester Car – Digital Battery Analyzer for Cars and Heavy Duty Trucks
- 6. KONNWEI KW600 Professional Digital Car Battery Testers – Car Battery Voltage Test Tool
- 5. TT Topdon AB101 12 Vol Car Battery Testers
- 4. FOXWELL BT100 12V Automotive Battery Tester
- 3. ANCEL BST200 Car Battery Load Tester – 12V 100-1100 CCA
- 2. SOLAR BA9 40-1200 CCA Digital Cart Battery and System Tester
- 1. DUOYI 12V/24V Automotive Battery Tester
Table of the Best Car Battery Testers Reviews
10. Schumacher BT-100 Car Battery Load Tester
Schumacher provides you with a heavy-duty car battery tester. It helps you to diagnose your vehicle’s battery before you go out on a trip. It is capable of testing both 12-volt and 6-volt batteries up to a cold cranking amp count of 1000. This makes it fit for use in all sorts of vehicles, from cars and trucks to boats and RVs. For 12 V batteries, it will offer you a load test of 100 amps. On the other hand, it offers half of that for the 6 V batteries.
You would be able to test out even the charging system. As a result, figure out the exact problem behind your car not starting or acting up in any other way due to the battery.
- You get a rocker switch mounted at the top that allows you to easily operate the device
- Carrying handle is insulated with rubber. Thus, you are shielded from shocks and have an easier time carrying the device
- The case is enamel coated steel that gives it strength and corrosion resistance.
9. TT TOPDON 12V Car Battery Testers – Automotive Battery Analyzer Charging Cranking System Tester
TT TOPDON brings an efficient automatic car battery tester that will provide you with everything you need for testing out your car battery in one nifty device. This tester would provide you with detailed information. It includes the voltage charge of the battery, its ageing status and even the internal resistance. You don’t need to worry about compatibility since this tester works with most 12-volt lead-acid batteries.
From AGM flat plate and GFL to AGM spiral and EFB batteries. That means with this, you can test out the battery in your car, RV, truck, boat and even two-wheeler motorcycles.
- Within seconds it would throw out precise results. Therefore, you can buy a used battery or an old car without any problems.
- 3 LED indicators would deliver information about the battery status without any technical mumbo jumbo.
- Superb build quality that feels resilient and would last for years.
8. ANCEL BA101 Professional 12V Automotive Load Battery Tester
Even first-time users would find operating this car battery tester to be very easy and intuitive. It also comes with a USB cable and driver CD. Therefore, allows you to update the firmware and learn quickly about using this device. When you connect this to the car’s battery, you can see a menu on the brightly lit LCD screen.
Unlike some other battery testers, this one doesn’t need you to have the battery installed inside the car for testing. With the press of a few buttons, you can check the status of your car battery within seconds. You simply need to enter the Ah rating of your battery. And within a few seconds, you have information about the battery health, its charge, cold-cranking amps, internal resistance and etc.
- Super wide range of testing cold-cranking amps within 100 to 2000 CCA.
- Based on modern standards like IEC, MCA, GB, CA and more to get accurate results using this device.
- Long 3-feet car battery tester cable is extra safe due to the construction from a thick insulator.
7. FOXWELL BT705 Battery Tester Car – Digital Battery Analyzer for Cars and Heavy Duty Trucks
No need to leave too much money at the mechanic for surprisingly insignificant problems when you buy this battery tester. Now you can perform your own diagnostics and analyze your vehicle’s battery problem at no extra cost. This tester allows you to test a wide assortment of batteries that are in small two-wheelers or large. And even compatible with heavy-duty trucks with its cold cranking range going up to 2000 CCA.
It is used for different types of rating systems as well from MCA and JIS to EN and SAE. You would be able to find out if the battery is going to last you for a long time from its status. It all because the device can check your battery’s health and detects bad cells.
- The digital car battery tester is used to test various battery types. From AGM flat plate and spiral to regular flooded or gel types
- You get to know about your battery’s health within a record time of 2.5 seconds.
- Comes with a sturdy and robust hard carrying case that protects the tester from bumps or shakes during transport.
6. KONNWEI KW600 Professional Digital Car Battery Testers – Car Battery Voltage Test Tool
You never know when your battery is going to fail. And the cost can shoot up to hundreds at a shop just to know that your battery needs replacement. With the KW600 from Konnwei, keep your money in the bank and save time that would have been wasted otherwise. This tester uses state of the art conductance testing technology. Therefore, it can measure the cold-cranking amps capacity of your vehicle battery quickly and accurately.
When you buy this, you can stay confident. Well, you are spending your hard-earned money on one of the most reliable battery testers on the market. The KW600 can also test bad cells and features protection from reverse polarity. Therefore, your vehicle or battery doesn’t get damaged.
- It is more compact and sleeker than other testers which make storage hassle-free.
- The professional car battery tester stores your test results. Thus, you can transfer the data to your laptop or print it later
- 8 different testing standards are covered. Thus, you can also use this on a vast range of battery types, even the gel batteries.
5. TT Topdon AB101 12 Vol Car Battery Testers
TT Topdon offers you a versatile battery tester that can work on different types of batteries. And it’s irrespective of the vehicle you own. From small and compact hatchbacks to large off-roading trucks, you can just connect the cable to the respective terminals of your battery. Next, select the testing standard for information on your car battery.
You can even start your car and it would diagnose if there is any problem with the starter. But the best thing about this tester is its size. It is compact and fits in your hand instead of the bulky testers that cost hundreds of dollars.
- You can perform numerous tests with the touch of a single button
- Large TFT screen with backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Having a strong construction, you will not suffer cause of the heavy-weight. In fact, it’s very light in weight.
4. FOXWELL BT100 12V Automotive Battery Tester
Foxwell offers you another incredible battery tester that sweeps away the rest of the competition. Within just 3 seconds, you would be able to get the test results for your 12 V car battery. No need to wait for minutes. As long as your battery is rated within the range of 100 to 1100 CCA, you would have no problems in using this device.
You don’t need to be an automotive geek either. The tester shows you all the options in the menu in simple terms that allow ease of use. Furthermore, the LCD display is fully backlit so that you miss out on no information at all.
- Can power itself off after it has served its purpose.
- It weighs only 8 pounds and certainly one will hardly feel anything.
- Even if you have connected the terminals wrongly, your battery is protected.
3. ANCEL BST200 Car Battery Load Tester – 12V 100-1100 CCA
Ancel has brought you another battery tester that allows you to test out the status, health and other battery readings. So, before you plan a trip or decide to ride that old car sitting inside the garage. Moreover, it is compact to fit inside your pocket with a length of 12cm and just over 2cm in width. It can also test a wide range of batteries. However, they must be rated at 1100 CCA or less and 200 Ah or less.
Besides, due to its protection against polarity reverse connection, there won’t be any spark or heat generation.
- Gives the word to provide 1 year for a worry-free purchase.
- Lets you test the battery inside or outside your vehicle.
- Large keypads are clearly arranged and easy to operate.
2. SOLAR BA9 40-1200 CCA Digital Cart Battery and System Tester
Clore Automotive presents to you a fabulous tester that provides you accurate results for a long period of time. It comes at an affordable price tag and a size that wouldn’t require you to invest a huge amount. It can test out batteries of different types of vehicles having the battery is rated between 40 to 1200 CCA. The insulation on the jacks is also high quality and thick enough to keep you safe.
As a matter of fact, it certainly has an operating range between 7 to 15V. In fact, the weight will not be a matter of concern as it is only 9.6 ounces.
- Sides are ribbed and are from a material that increases grip.
- The LCD display is backlit and lets you read the information even after dark.
- Capable of testing most types of 12 V battery systems.
1. DUOYI 12V/24V Automotive Battery Tester
With this battery tester you aren’t just limited to testing the batteries of your vehicle, but your home UPS battery, electric car battery and more. It doesn’t just display the test results for your battery but prints them as well with the integrated printer. But even with such an amazing and useful feature, it doesn’t weigh much. Compared to other testers in its category, it is pretty lightweight and easy for you to carry around.
Apart from that, you can also get indications such as charging status, battery replacement etc. Finally, the housing has an ABS plastic construction that is fully resistant to acid.
- The casing for the tester is extremely rugged but comfortable enough to grip and use.
- Can measure batteries that have the capacity within 3Ah to 250Ah.
- Within less than 3 seconds, you would get accurate test results
Your car’s condition will hardly go down in the middle of the road. Buy a car battery tester and check the car’s health before every trip.