Digital infrared thermometers have wide industrial usage. If you are trying to gauge the surface temperature of any metal or other products, then this will help you out. As the name suggests, these thermometers make use of infrared light to measure the temperature. It provides accurate results and the whole process is simplified a lot.
There are different types of best-infrared thermometers available in the market having different temperature ranges. So, choosing one can be difficult. Thus, we are listing the best ones for you. Now you will not be derailed from your main aim and get the product you deserve.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Digital Infrared Thermometers Reviews
- 10. Etekcity Non-contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun
- 9. Pshihqiu Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometers
- 8. Kizen LaserPro LP300 Infrared Thermometer with LCD Display
- 7. ZOTO Automotive and Industrial Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer
- 6. Acegmet Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Gun
- 5. Snoblass Infrared Laser Thermometer Gun with HD LCD Display
- 4. BTMETER BT-1500 Infrared Thermometer Digital IR Temperature Gauge
- 3. Fluke 62 MAX Plus IR Thermometer
- 2. BWilkon Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Laser IR Temperature Gun
- 1. Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Digital Infrared Thermometer
Table of the Best Digital Infrared Thermometers Reviews
10. Etekcity Non-contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun
Etekcity offers you a compact device in the form of Lasergrip 774 for measuring extreme temperatures accurately. The setup is pretty simple and straightforward. Just insert the batteries, turn on the device, point and take the reading. No need for any calibration. It can also measure the temperature of targets that are far away due to its 12:1 distance to spot ratio.
But, for the most accurate readings, you should maintain a distance of 14.17-inches between the thermometer and the target. Unlike traditional thermometers, it also has a wide range. It can detect surface temperature as low as -56 degrees to as high as 716-degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the digital infrared thermometer’s backlit LCD screen, you can see the readings at any time of the day.
- After a certain period of inactivity, the device will shut itself down to save battery.
- Uses advanced infrared technology to measure temperature from a distance.
9. Pshihqiu Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometers
Now you don’t need to risk yourself by being close to any hot object or place just for taking the temperature. This digital laser infrared thermometer from Pshihqui lets you do diagnostic works safely. It is capable of measuring quite a wide range of temperatures with its infrared laser technology. Just point at a target and press the trigger.
As long as the temperature is within -58-degrees to 752-degrees Fahrenheit, it can detect it within a fraction of a second. You can use this in various fields, from machinery to the automotive industry and even in your home.
- If the device is not functioning for 10 seconds, it will power off by its own.
- Requires two 1.5 volt batteries that you can replace with ease.
- You can even hold the reading for a few seconds for easy recording.
8. Kizen LaserPro LP300 Infrared Thermometer with LCD Display
Kizen has combined the latest innovations in technology. And brings one of the best non-contact digital infrared thermometers on the market. It uses the Fresnel lens and greater accuracy. You can even adjust the emissivity of this to make it more suitable for the material of the target surface. Don’t underestimate the measuring distance either since it has a high distance to spot ratio of 12:1.
Compared to other devices from competing manufacturers, this one has a much higher range of temperature measurement. While most devices can measure till a maximum temperature of 300 to 400-degrees Celcius, this one can measure up to 600-degrees Celcius.
- Battery indicator shows you the battery levels so that you can replace it before running out of juice.
- Hold and lock function lets you hold down the trigger and release it to view the last reading.
- Has certification from trusted organizations like RoHS and CE.
7. ZOTO Automotive and Industrial Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer
Zoto has designed this device to be worth your money at every field. It is perfect both for domestic purposes and in most industries. Most other devices have the capability to detect surface temperature, but this one can do that and a lot more. It will also detect dew point temperature and ambient temperature.
This industrial digital infrared thermometer also has a very small margin of error within just 1 or 2-degrees. You can get your measurements with extremely high accuracy. Finally, it also has the feature of effortlessly switching measurement units from imperial to SI units and vice versa.
- Color LCD display is high definition so that you don’t have any problems viewing the measurements.
- Has an alarm function that is set with temperature limits.
- Complimentary K type thermocouple can detect interior temperature, where the laser can’t work.
6. Acegmet Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Gun
Traditional infrared laser thermometers would use a single point for reading temperature. This helps you to get a rough gauge of the temperature, but it is far from accurate. This device from Acegemt uses 12 points. As a result, you can accurately see the exact area of the surface you are targeting. This really helps when there is temperature difference across a surface.
The LCD is also a colour display which helps you to read the readings and spot differences instantly. And it is all due to the colour-coded results. Different types of materials, like wood, glass and metal is measured accurately by changing the emissivity to suit the material.
- Emissivity is changeable from 0.1 to 1.0.
- Within less than half a second you will get the results.
- You can buy this adjustable digital infrared thermometer with a trust of an 18 months warranty period.
5. Snoblass Infrared Laser Thermometer Gun with HD LCD Display
Snoblass has implemented an innovative new design in its thermometer to keep it lightweight, functional and affordable. The handle is contoured to fit in your hand perfectly without skidding and also doubles as the battery cover. To replace the batteries, you can simply flip it open, get the job done and close it within less than a minute.
It also features a large LCD display which is backlit and allows clear vision even in darker conditions. The display would show you all the important information, from live and hold temperature to battery level.
- The temperature range varies from -50-degrees C to +400-degrees C.
- Laser pointer helps you direct the thermometer accurately over the target.
4. BTMETER BT-1500 Infrared Thermometer Digital IR Temperature Gauge
Btmeter has designed its laser thermometer with some of the best materials. In fact, it has advanced components which make it stand out from the rest of the competition. Its ergonomic soft-grip has a premium feel to it. In fact, it doesn’t allow for hand fatigue even after long durations of continuous use. It obliterates the rest of the products in its category with a DSR value of 30:1.
This means that it can measure accurately from a much longer distance than the rest of the products. The temperature detection time is much quicker than the competition as well. Within a quarter of a second, you get the correct reading.
- Has several modes including MIN, MAX, and DIF as well as an alarm function.
- Comes with a free 9V battery so that you can start using the product, right out of the box.
- Has been approved by CE, FCC and the FDA.
3. Fluke 62 MAX Plus IR Thermometer
Fluke mad made a device that would be useful for both industrial works and for personal use at home. With this thermometer, you can keep a check on the surface temperature of mechanical, electrical and even HVAC systems. At home, you can use it on your air vents, measure the temperature of the cooking oil and do a lot more. With an accuracy of 1 percent of the reading, this can measure temperature within the lower limit of 22-degrees. And a higher limit of 1202-degrees Fahrenheit.
You also get not just one, but dual lasers that rotate to mark out the edges of your measurement circle.
- Has functions like minimum, maximum and average temperatures.
- No need to worry about water or dust damage since it is certified as IP54.
- Has a hook that allows you to clip it to your belt for easy access.
2. BWilkon Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Laser IR Temperature Gun
Depending on the target you can easily change the emissivity level of this with 0.1 to 1.0 for precise results. If you are a beginner, you can simply refer to the manual provided with this device and look into the emissivity table. It also boasts a DSR value of 12:1 which gives you higher accuracy than most other devices on the market.
For sensitive diagnostics, you can also use the alarm function. It would beep out if the temperature exceeds the set limit. You also have an LED indicator that turns red. As a result, you also have a visual reference when the alarm goes off.
- With just 2 AAA batteries, this can function for a long time before there is a need for replacement.
- It can measure ambient temperature within 0-degrees to 45-degrees Celsius.
- Weighs just around 8 ounces and is extremely lightweight.
1. Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Digital Infrared Thermometer
Get professional-grade temperature at the palm of your hand with this laser infrared thermometer from Etekcity. It gives you the ability to diagnose any problems at home with a setup that takes mere seconds. In fact, the measurement time is a fraction of that. At home, you can detect the temperature of your air vents to check if they are functioning properly.
You can also use the average temperature function to accurately position your oven racks for evenly cooked food. Since the temperature range is immensely wide, you can also diagnose tire problems and car engine problems from a distance without putting yourself at risk.
- Accuracy is taken to a whole new level with a 16:1 distance to spot ratio.
- The ergonomically designed handle lets you get a good grip over the thermometer.
- Excellent build quality makes the device useful for years to come.
Still unsure about the products that you can buy? If you buy any of the above-mentioned products, the field job will become easy.