Some love making embroideries whereas some do it for the sake of the profession. Whatever the purpose may be, long gone are the days when you had to hand sew embroideries for the longest hours. The embroidery machines had made a buzz in the market. Being completely automatic and fully equipped for giving the best outputs, it has become the favourite of all. As a matter of fact, this even comes with an inbuilt design and lighted area to give you more options as well as liberty.
Well, there are a lot more features to know and analyse. Hence, check the article to know all the details without fail.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Embroidery Machines Reviews
- 10. Brother Embroidery Machine – PE800
- 9. Brother Built-In Embroidery Machine PE550D
- 8. Brother Embroidery Machine – PE535
- 7. Quantum Stylist Portable Computerized Sewing Machine
- 6. Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine – SE1900
- 5. Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine – CS6000i
- 4. SINGER-Professional 5 14T968DC Serger
- 3. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine
- 2. Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine – HC1850
- 1. SINGER Futura XL400 Portable Sewing and Embroidery Design Machine
Table of the Best Embroidery Machines Reviews
10. Brother Embroidery Machine – PE800
Now doing your sewing and custom DIY projects would be even easier with the PE800 from Brother Sewing. This is one latest model indeed offers 138 built-in designs and 7 different English language fonts. So you get the freedom of choice and can customize your designs to a great degree. There is a good amount of workspace for you underneath the throat so that you do your work more efficiently.
At the side, there is a USB port. As a result, you are not just limited to the designs in the machine but can import your own. The colour embroidery machine touchscreen display is one of the best features that you get. If you choose a hoop size, it will inform you of the designs that would fit inside the hoop. Hence, you can perform a lot of editing right from the touchscreen without any embroidery software. Merge and move designs by just using the touchscreen function
- On the side, you have a simple on/off switch with a power cord.
- Certainly, ships with a few standard accessories like a seam ripper and small screwdriver.
- Comes with a thread net to keep delicate metallic threads at bay.
9. Brother Built-In Embroidery Machine PE550D
Brother brings you another fabulous product that equips you with everything you need for professional embroidery. You get a large 3.2-inch LCD colour display which is bigger and brighter than most other sewing machines. Now, you already get 125 embroidery machine designs that are built-in to the machine.
However, if you want to try something else, you can import your own designs via USB flash drive. Even you have 45 Disney inspired designs for creating the masterpiece.
- A massive 25 years keep the trust intact.
- Instead of buttons, you rather get touch controls.
- With the automatic needle threader, no need to put your eyes through struggle.
8. Brother Embroidery Machine – PE535
With a 25 year warranty period, you can easily purchase this amazing machine is another masterpiece. Some colourful embroidery designs demand several thread changes. Next, to save you the trouble of going through that gruelling task manually, Brother has equipped an automatic needle threader.
Furthermore, the machine also comes with 80 different designs and 6 different English fonts with 3 beautiful Japanese kanji fonts. Having a 3.2-inches Smart Colour LCD touchscreen, you will certainly have full information about everything going on in the machine.
- Import designs via USB port.
- Access to an extensive catalogue of iBroidery.com designs.
- Indeed, used for 3D projects like festive ornaments.
7. Quantum Stylist Portable Computerized Sewing Machine
Singer has made this high-quality machine for meeting all your sewing, embroidery and quilting needs. Firstly, it is a computerized machine which offers you 600 distinct stitch patterns to choose from. Next, it also comes with four different font stitch patterns. It indeed comes in handy when you want to stitch alphabets into your design.
Another thing you would appreciate about this Quantum Stylist 9960 is the brightness of the LCD screen. It has high luminosity and makes it easier to see the stitch length and width that is shown on the screen. Plus, it is a computerized sewing machine. It means the stitch width and length settings are automatically adjusted when you change to a different stitch. And it also recommends the right presser foot.
Nonetheless, instead of entering the number of the stitch pattern, you can just search for the pattern you want. Finally, with the press of a button, you can select it. No more hassle of going through the pattern chart each and every time.
- The portable embroidery machine features extension table gives you a broader working area.
- With one simple step, you are rather done with buttonhole sewing.
- Includes twin needles shorten stitch width significantly.
6. Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine – SE1900
The SE1900 comes with 138 designs that are built-in the machine and that includes frame shapes and stitch patterns. You can easily edit or customize this design via the controls and LCD touch screen. Rotate, change their size or mirror image to tailor those designs according to your requirements.
Moreover, extend your options and maximize the potential as it has a USB port for importing designs via USB stick. With the inclusion of an LCD touchscreen which is pretty large, you also get the opportunity of practising free motion swings.
- Cokes with 7 different fonts,
- Your work area is certainly illuminated with an LED light.
- Several accessory feet for various purposes.
5. Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine – CS6000i
The incredible versatile Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine offer you numerous features and accessories. It boasts 60 built-in decorative, utility and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions. Next, you get an oversized table for large sewing and quilting projects and a hard cover for protection. This model comes complete with 10 quick change sewing and quilting feet along with a quilt guide. Now you have several customizations so that nothing can limit your creativity and work.
As a matter of fact, changing feet is super easy. With the quick change lever, it helps you do the task within moments. You get a detachable table that is rather used to increase or decrease your workspace. Just slide it into the slot or remove it as easily. The table also has sturdy legs which give it high stability while the machine is working to its full capacity. You also get a useful LCD display which even shows you the correct foot to use for your work
- The embroidery machine speed is controlled with the push of a button.
- Thread needles with the touch of a lever.
4. SINGER-Professional 5 14T968DC Serger
Now you can get professional results with the unique 5-4-3-2 thread system of this Singer sewing machine. Sewing involves a lot of force exerted by the motor and needle which demands stability from the frame. The brand has crafted the frame of their machine with heavy-duty and high-quality metal. As a result, it stays still throughout your work.
However, now you will not be lagging behind your work. It features an ultrafast and has a massive stitch count of 1300 per minute. The tension is rather adjusted to fit the needs of the users.
- 4 rolled helms are inbuilt for convenience.
- Can catch extra trimmed fabric to keep your workstation neat and clean.
3. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine
With this computer connectable, versatile and easy to use the machine you can go from sewing to embroidery in minutes. The SE400 offers a versatile array of 67 sewing stitches, 120 frame pattern combinations and 70 embroidery designs. All that along with 5 different choices of fonts, you have all the ingredients you need to spark creativity. Next, you get 4*4 inch embroidery area which is just the right size for doing your favourite monogram.
In addition to that, one can even import thousands of embroidery designs from iBrothery.com and other websites. As a result, you get virtually unlimited design options. You also get 8 quick change sewing feet, a feature which doesn’t usually come with a budget embroidery machine. Finally, it is also incredibly easy to set-up and uses. It’s included features like automatic needle threader and Quick-Set™ top drop-in bobbin.
- One step buttonhole is automatically sized to fit your buttons.
- Have editing features that are controlled through the touchscreen.
- Indeed, comes with an instruction manual in English/Spanish.
2. Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine – HC1850
Having this machine, Brother proves yet again the reason for its dominance in the embroidery machine market. The HC1850 offers you 130 different stitches and for the count of alphanumeric stitches go as high as 55. With automatic threading, you can thread your needle in a jiffy.
Furthermore, the variable speed gives you a lot of control over the sewing process. You also get a detachable table which increases your workspace whenever you need it.
- Easily carried anywhere due to lightweight design.
- Comes with a total of 8 presser feet.
- The inclusion of a wide table rather makes it easy for the person to work.
1. SINGER Futura XL400 Portable Sewing and Embroidery Design Machine
Singer has brought a new innovation which helps to drastically reduce the cost of their machine compared to other competitors. So you get an embroidery software CD which can be installed on your home computer. Accomplish all your editing and designing on the large screen of your laptop or desktop with a large display. And simply send your design to the machine to sew out.
The XL400 itself comes with 6 LED lights that keep the sewing area bright. As a result, helps you to see your design come to life. It also has the Swift Smart Threading system which doesn’t complicate the process and makes threading much easier. Best of all is that this is an entry-level machine which you can go for even with a tight budget. However, you won’t miss out on most features that you get with more premium line-ups.
- Have 125 designs built-in the machine.
- Can handle different hoops.
- Embroidery software is compatible with most common file types.
Keep your passion intact and even perform professional level works. Buy embroidery machine and sharpen your skills.