Crazy about espresso? Even at the comfort of your own home, you can prepare your very own cup of espresso without any hassles. Here are our top picks of the finest espresso machines that are worth your money.
Table of Contents
- 10. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother
- 9. De’Longhi BAR32 Retro 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- 8. Nespresso Essenza C91 Manual Espresso Machines
- 7. DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso Machined
- 6. Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machines with Grinder
- 5. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels
- 4. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- 3. Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machines, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 2. Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan
- 1. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machines
10. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother
Making a nice cup of gourmet-style espresso is a breeze with this product by Mr. Coffee. With just a few press of the button, you can enjoy the aromatic and tasty goodness of espresso with this machine. It can brew as much as 4 cups of this lovely Italian coffee, and you can add some creamy milk on top of your beverage with the built-in frothier. Additional items such as the measuring scoop, cord storage and recipes are included in the package.
9. De’Longhi BAR32 Retro 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Eager to prepare your own espresso at home? With this espresso maker by De’Longhi, this is entirely possible! Just set the right temperature and brew your espresso, and use the built-in frothier to add a nice texture and taste to your coffee. In minutes, you can enjoy the delectable taste of coffee made from this machine.
8. Nespresso Essenza C91 Manual Espresso Machines
Don’t be deceived by this compact unit that you can use in making fresh and tasty espresso anytime you want. This product comes with key components such as back-lit coffee buttons, removable drip tray, thermoblock heating element and retractable water tank for your convenience. With this espresso machine, making superb espresso is too easy – even for beginners!
7. DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso Machined
Whether its cappuccino, espresso or latte, you can count on this machine to help you prepare your favorite beverage in just a matter of minutes. It boasts of its unique brewing system that also grinds coffee beans as efficiently as possible. There are also broilers for equal heat distribution, and the quiet burr grinder will exceed your expectations. Functionality meets convenience with this reliable espresso maker by DeLonghi.
6. Breville BES860XL Barista Express Espresso Machines with Grinder
Be amazed by what this espresso maker can do, with its intuitive controls and thermocoil heating system for superb quality of coffee all the time. It is also equipped with several other stunning features such as the cup warmer, per-brew function, and steam wand with swivel action (perfect for cappuccinos and lattes).
5. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels
Although this machine appears to have that traditional look, you can be sure that this product is one that can last for several years. It has a sturdy housing made of iron frame with stainless steel on the side panels. In addition to the durable body, this product comes with a 2-quart water tank that can be filed or retracted whenever necessary. Other add-ons included in the package at the 2 filter baskets, plastic tamper and 7-gram measuring scoop.
4. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Savor the delightful taste and aroma of espresso that you can prepare right in your home. This machine allows you to brew E.S.E bean pods or ground espresso using the dual filter holder. Impressive features of this espresso maker also include the removable drip tray and water reservoir, stainless steel boiler and self-priming operation for your convenience.
3. Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machines, Brushed Stainless Steel
With the exceptional combination of a traditional design with advanced technology, this espresso maker is perfect for pros or beginners in coffee-making. This Italian-designed brand is also among the most respected in the market, particularly in the world of espresso machines. With top-nothc construction, ultra-powerful bar pump and superior quality boiler, you can be sure that this product is one that fits the bill. It even comes with a 3-way solenoid valve that adds pressure release upon completion of the espresso pull. This makes it possible to remove the portafilter easily.
2. Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan
In the mood for a cup of espresso? No matter what time of the day or night, this machine makes it possible with its intuitive features and components that let you prepare your favorite beverage in seconds. Spectacular highlights of this product include the auto shut off, cord storage, water level detection, and back-light indicators. It also has a water reservoir that can hold 24 ounces.
1. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machines
Making fine-tasting espresso is not a problem with this product by Breville. It features two pressurized dual-wall filters, which ensure extraction and the right pressure needed in making the best espresso. If you feel the need to experiment a bit in preparing coffee, you can use the non-pressurized filters with a range of grind sizes. Maintenance and care of the machine is also hassle-free with several components and advanced technology incorporated in this machine.
Who says drinking espresso is only possible when you to to a coffee shop? With these espresso machines, you can relish the superb taste and aroma of your favorite beverage. Just be sure to choose the right size that fits you to maximize benefits from this product.