Cooking outdoors is fun and exciting, but we all know the challenges that come with outdoor cooking. It is quite hard taking every appliance in your kitchen outside. However, with a good portable gas grill, outdoor cooking can be enjoyable and easy. However, most gas grills online come with a wide range of features making it difficult to choose the best. This is why we’ve researched the internet for the best portable gas grills on the market currently. Our selections narrow your search to only ten portable gas grills that we think you should consider buying.
Read on and select one that best suits you to start enjoying outdoor cooking.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Portable Gas Grills Reviews
- 10. Coleman Road LXE Trip Propane Portable Grill
- 9. Martino Bistro Stainless Steel Tabletop BBQ Propane Gas Grill
- 8. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill
- 7. Coleman RoadTrip LXX Portable Propane Grill
- 6. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 5. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
- 4. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Black Propane Grill
- 3. Char-Broil Standard Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand- Up Propane Grill
- 1. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
Table of the Best Portable Gas Grills Reviews
10. Coleman Road LXE Trip Propane Portable Grill
Coleman gas grills are among the leading models in the industry and Rapid Road trip Coleman is your perfect fit for outdoor cooking. It features a portable propane grill making it lightweight and ideal for camping, picnics and tailgating. The gas features 285 square inches of grill and 20, BTUs of heat for fast and even cooking. The swap top is interchangeable making the grill pretty versatile. You can easily change from grill grates to stove grates. The design is collapsible ideal for transport and storage. Overall, this is an excellent portable gas grill that is easy to clean and use.
- Folds into a compact size for easy transportation and storage
- Interchangeable swap top to switch from grill grates to stove grates
- Instastart button for easy starting
- Delivers 20, 000 BTUs
9. Martino Bistro Stainless Steel Tabletop BBQ Propane Gas Grill
The Martino is a highly portable gas grill ideal for cooking burgers, steaks, eggs, bacon, sausage and much more. It features two powerful and independently controlled burners with each delivering a maximum 10, 000 BTUs. You can easily control the temperature from low-high to suit different meals. There are two built-in side tables to offer you space for utensils when cooking. This grill reliably starts with a simple push button ignition. It is a great buy with rolling wheels for easy use outdoors.
- Two-independent adjustable burners
- 10 BTUs per burner
- Built-in side way shelves
- Push-button electric ignition
8. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill
The Cuisinart CGG is another highly portable gas grill with 145 square inch cooking space. It is a small and compact gas grill ideal for outdoor use. The gas features foldable legs for easy transportation and storage. It is a versatile choice that cooks 8 burgers, 6-10 chicken breasts, 4 pounds of fish and 8 steaks. This gas grill can help you cook large meals for the entire family on your picnics. It delivers powerful 5, 500 BTUs of heat over the stainless steel burner for even cooking. The construction is sturdy with aluminium legs that setup in seconds. Overall, this is a great design portable gas grill coming in a briefcase shape.
- Small and compact briefcase shape
- 5, 500 BTUs heat
- 145 square inch grilling surface area
- Even heating porcelain enamelled grate
7. Coleman RoadTrip LXX Portable Propane Grill
The Coleman RoadTrip LXX is another high-quality portable grill with 22, 000BTU heat. The grill comes with a large 285 square inch grilling space to cook large meals. It is a more advanced gas grill with a built-in thermometer and two independently adjustable burners to cook to your desired temperatures. Coking convenience is enhanced with two sliding stainless steel tables that give you space for ingredients and utensils. The grease tray is also removable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Overall, this is a simple grill that starts immediately with a simple button ignition.
- InstaStart button ignition
- 22, 000 BTUs heat grilling power
- 285 square inch grilling space
- Removable tray
- Built-in thermometer and two adjustable burners for better temperature control
6. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Weber portable gas grill is another excellent choice that runs on propane gas for easy outdoor cooking. The Grill features one stainless steel burner producing up to 8,500 BTUs heat per hour over the 189 square inch area for faster cooking. It is one of those few grills that come fully assembled out of the box. The grill features a porcelain-enameled cast-iron grate. The body and lid are also aluminium for even heat distribution. This grill starts with ease using a push button. Control is also easier with infinite burner valve controls.
- 8, 500 BTUs per hour
- Large 189 square inch cooking surface area
- Porcelain-enamelled cast-iron grates
- Aluminium lid and body
- Simple push-button ignition
5. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
The Cuisinart CGG-306 is another pretty simple portable gas grill that sets up under ten minutes for faster use outdoors. It is a compact and small grill but one that delivers an amazing 20, 000 BTUs for faster cooking. There are two stainless steel burners to allow you to cook more than one meal at a time. Operation of the grill is quite easy with a twist-start ignition. Temperature control is also enhanced with an integrated built-in thermometer. Easily cook meals to your desired temperatures as you have fun with family and friends outdoors. This is one of the best portable outdoor gas grills with foldable legs and a lockable lid for easy control.
- Sets up faster in less than ten minutes
- Integrated thermometer to cook meals at desired temperatures
- Two stainless steel burners with a total of 20, 000 BTUs
- Foldable and lockable for easy transport
4. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Black Propane Grill
The Weber Liquid propane gas grill is another easy start selection with advanced features. The gas grill can easily be distinguished with the easy-start electronic ignition. You will enjoy turning it on and off. The burner features an infinite burner valve control settings to cook meals at desired temperatures. It is a quality and lightweight grill with one burner and 189 square inch cooking surface area. The cooking grates are porcelain-enamelled cast-iron while the lid and body are aluminium.
- Easy-start electronic ignition
- One stainless steel burner
- 8500 BTUs heat
- 189 square inch cooking surface area
3. Char-Broil Standard Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil gas grill is your number one portable gas grill for the people on the go. It is a pretty small and compact grill with 187 square inches cooking area. The grill features foldable legs for portability and heat-resistant handles for safe holding when cooking. It is a pretty versatile grill that allows you to cook up to 8 burgers at a go. The burners deliver up 11, 000 BTUs per hour for faster cooking. Overall, the Char-Broil is a quality gas grill with durable steel construction to serve you for years. It is a perfect choice for grilling and indirect cooking.
- Highly portable and designed for people on the go
- 11, 000 BTUs per hour
- 187 square inch cooking surface area
- Chrome-plated cooking grate
2. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand- Up Propane Grill
This is another RoadTrip Coleman propane grill on our list with a wide 285 square inch cooking area. It is an efficient grill delivering up to 20, 000 BTUs of heat to cook your meals fast. The grill comes with three adjustable and independent burners for better temperature control. You can easily cook up to three different meals on three different temperatures at the same time. It also features two sliding side tables for placing ingredients and utensils. An integrated built-in thermometer ensures you cook food at desired temperatures. This grill also features a simple button push ignition like most Coleman grills for easy startup.
- Three independently adjustable burners
- 20, 000 BTUs per hour
- Button-push ignition
- Durable stainless steel side tables
1. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber 54060001 liquid propane gas grills bring to the end of the best portable gas grills. It is another excellent choice for outdoor cooking. The gas grill comes fully assembled for immediate use. It features a large cooking surface area of 280 square inches and delivers up to 12, 000 BTU per hour of heat. The grill features porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates and aluminium lid and body. It is a pretty durable grill and one you can buy with confidence. Featured side tables offer ample space for utensils and ingredients.
- Easy start electronic ignition
- Aluminium body and lid
- Cast-iron and porcelain-enamelled grates
- 12, 000BTUs and 280 square inch cooking space
These are the best portable gas grills on the market currently to offer you excellent outdoor cooking. They are portable, lightweight but offer excellent cooking space and heat to meet all your cooking needs. Make sure you select one from our list above and order today to start enjoying outdoor cooking.