Image and graphic quality do not solely rely on the projector you use. The projection screens also have a role to play in determining the display quality for protector videos. Choosing the best portable projection screen should therefore not be taken for granted. A screen that boosts clarity and tone of images should be preferred. The right size of a projection screen should also be one of the prime considerations. We have managed to come up with a selection of projection screens which will undoubtedly offer you the best display.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Portable Video Projection Screens
- 9. Carl’s Blackout Cloth DIY Projector Screen Raw Material/Fabric, 66×110-inch
- 8. STR-169120 Silver Ticket 120″ Diagonal Ultra HD Ready HDTV Projector Screen
- 7. Elite Screens Manual B Series, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screens
- 6. Home Theater Electric Motorized Drop Down Projection Projector Screen
- 5. VonHaus 80-inch Widescreen Projector Screens Home Theater or Cinema
- 4. STR-169100 Silver Ticket 100″ Diagonal 16:9 4K Ultra HD Ready HDTV Projector Screen
- 3. VIVO 100″ Projector Screens, Projection HD Manual Pull Down Home Theater
- 2. Elite Screens Tripod, Adjustable Portable Pull Up Projection Screens
- 1. Elite Screens Manual, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock
Table of the Best Portable Video Projection Screens
9. Carl’s Blackout Cloth DIY Projector Screen Raw Material/Fabric, 66×110-inch
The cloth is designed in a manner that light diffusion is done evenly such that images can be viewed from any angle. The material does not in any way bounce backlight and that is one of the reasons why image clarity is guaranteed. Aside from that, the projection material is sturdy enough hence making it appropriate for tension-mounting. It does not tear easily. The screen comes in different sizes, therefore your preference should guide you.
8. STR-169120 Silver Ticket 120″ Diagonal Ultra HD Ready HDTV Projector Screen
One of the unique things about this white screen is the 1.1 gain it features. With such gain, alongside proper and even light diffusion, users are privileged to view images at an exceptionally wide angle of 160 degrees. The screen does not require much time for installation, thanks to the tension rod and aluminum frame. It is just a matter of minutes to have a cinema experience right in your home. The quality of the screen is incredibly high hence durability is guaranteed.
7. Elite Screens Manual B Series, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screens
The height and width of this projection material are 49”x87” respectively. This means that the screen allows for projection of large images hence making it ideal for cinema or theater purposes. Not to mention, the aspect ratio of the screen is 16:9. The 2 side black borders are known to enhance the contrast of your pictures hence promising utmost clarity. The auto-locking function which has 2 intervals enables you to adjust the height accordingly or even lock it completely.
6. Home Theater Electric Motorized Drop Down Projection Projector Screen
The dimensions of this screen are 49”H and 87.2W. It is large enough to accommodate large images from your projector. The aspect ratio of the same screen is at 16:9 and the diagonal size is 100”. All the mentioned specs are a perfect match for large graphics. The metal casing that comes with this projection material allows for best mounting on the wall. It is also a symbol of durability.
This screen can work just fine with your theater/cinema system. First, it is large enough since its height and width are 39” by 70” respectively. Secondly, the gain rating of the screen is 1.1. This ensures ample light diffusion for best image display. Thirdly, the screen can be mounted on the ceiling or better still the wall for best projection.
4. STR-169100 Silver Ticket 100″ Diagonal 16:9 4K Ultra HD Ready HDTV Projector Screen
The diagonal dimension of this projection material measures 100”. This is an appealing size for those intending to project large images. The screen can be easily assembled either on the wall or ceiling. The horizontal dimensions of the screen can be adjusted, thanks to the secure top and bottom mounting brackets.
3. VIVO 100″ Projector Screens, Projection HD Manual Pull Down Home Theater
It is a perfect version for both residential and commercial use since it can be easily mounted on the wall and ceiling alike. The diagonal dimension of the screen measures 100” and that is reason enough to enjoy incredibly large images. Other dimensions are 49”H and 87”W. The screen is recommended for LED, LCD, and DLP projectors.
2. Elite Screens Tripod, Adjustable Portable Pull Up Projection Screens
The advanced auto-lock system of this screen enables you to easily store or even carry it around. The feature is also appropriate for the purpose of height adjustment. It is easy to pull down and back. The heavy-duty casing and tripod stand give room for easy installation and mounting. Set-up for this screen can be done in a matter of minutes. The 96”H x 96”W is a size large enough for best display.
1. Elite Screens Manual, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock
The manual lock system of the screen enables you to adjust the height to make a perfect size for images. It also allows for easy storage and portability. The screen is incredibly large since it measures 58.8”H by 104.6”W and a diagonal length of 120 Inches. This is an assurance of a large display. The aspect ratio of the screen stands at 16:9.