Speaker stands are essential components in any home theatre system. They are designed to hold your speaker in a more secure position for that ultimate sound quality. These units enable you to organize your speaker in style and economize on storage space. Let’s look at the best models that will certainly deliver to your expectations.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Speaker Stands Reviews
- 10. Atlantic Satellite 77305018 Black Speaker Stands
- 9. SANUS Adjustable Height Speaker Stand – Holds Satellite & small Bookshelf Speakers
- 8. Ultimate Support JS-MS70 JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands
- 7. Bose UFS-20 Series II Universal Floor Stands
- 6. VideoSecu Adjustable Height Speaker Stand Mount
- 5. SANUS BF31-B1 31-Inch Speaker Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- 4. Bose FS-1 Bookshelf Speaker Floor Stands – Black and Silver
- 3. Sanus Systems BF-16B 16″ Wood Speaker Stands
- 2. Sanus Wireless Speaker Stands for SONOS PLAY 1 & PLAY 3 Speakers
- 1. Pangea Audio DS300 Heavy Duty Speaker Stand
Table of the Best Speaker Stands Reviews
10. Atlantic Satellite 77305018 Black Speaker Stands
This adjustable speaker stands come as a pair. They are designed to fit surround sound and satellite speakers. The stands feature a durable heavy duty cast iron construction. Each stand incorporates a stable, three-legged base with sufficient heft to accommodate speakers weighing up to 2 pounds. They can be adjusted in height to between 27-48 inches. Its base and support pole carefully conceals the cables for a neat look. The stands come with mounting brackets for easy installation.
9. SANUS Adjustable Height Speaker Stand – Holds Satellite & small Bookshelf Speakers
This speaker stand comes in a set of two. It incorporates an adjustable height that enables you to customize it as per your needs. The unit can be adjusted between 28-38 inches. It comes with a heavy gauge offset pillar that incorporates an integrated wire channel that serves to conceal the cables. Its keyhole adapter and L-shaped brackets allow it to fit most satellite speakers weighing up to 3.5 pounds.
8. Ultimate Support JS-MS70 JamStands Series Studio Monitor Stands
This speaker stand is available in a pair. It features a 4-position height adjustment of 32.25, 36.25, 40.25, and 44.25 inches. The stand provides you with the option of locking it into place once you have selected your desired height. It comes with a 9 by a 9-inch platform that renders it perfect for studio monitors. It has a stable base that incorporates levelling floor spikes that are more ideal for carpeted floors. The base is also fitted with rubber for safe use on hard floors. The base has a low profile that allows it to be easily aligned in those tight spaces.
7. Bose UFS-20 Series II Universal Floor Stands
This pair of floor stands features a sturdy design for enhanced stability. The slender metal construction gives them an elegant look and conceals the speaker cables for a more presentable look. The stands feature a height of 96.5 cm. They are designed to fit Bose cube speakers. Besides that, the stands also support all Lifestyle systems.
6. VideoSecu Adjustable Height Speaker Stand Mount
This pair of stands incorporates a stylish design. They are constructed from steel, which renders them strong enough to support speakers weighing a maximum of 30 pounds. The stands are meant to fit stereo and surround sound speakers. They can be adjusted in height from 26.5 to 47 inches. The side clamping plate located at the top offers an adjustable width of between 5.5-11 inches. This plate can pan 1800 and tilt +/-100 for level adjustment. It is integrated with cable management that keeps the wires away from sight.
5. SANUS BF31-B1 31-Inch Speaker Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
This is a set of two stands is designed to fit bookshelf speakers. The stands incorporate an energy absorbing MDF pillar that serves to support a 5 by a 5-inch top plate. The plate is fitted with isolation pads to eliminate vibration as well as provide a non-slip surface. The base features spikes for enhanced stability on carpeted surfaces. An integrated wire path conceals that cables to provide a more organized look. The stands have a weight capacity of 20 pounds.
4. Bose FS-1 Bookshelf Speaker Floor Stands – Black and Silver
This set of stands incorporates a heavy duty construction that guarantees maximum stability. The stands are stylish, functional and come in a solid black finish that matches various decor schemes. The base is extremely wide and helps prevent the unit from tipping over. It is fitted with rubber feet to keep it from sliding. The cables management system “ hides” the speaker wires from view. The stands are an excellent match for bookshelf speakers.
3. Sanus Systems BF-16B 16″ Wood Speaker Stands
This pair of 16-inch wooden stands offers exceptional support for your speaker. The wood used is strong enough to withstand splitting when putting the stand together. They offer excellent wire management so to provide a neat and more organized look. These stands are very easy to assemble. They provide a perfect fit for studio monitors.
2. Sanus Wireless Speaker Stands for SONOS PLAY 1 & PLAY 3 Speakers
This pair of speaker stands were designed for the purpose of elegance and functionality. They incorporate an attractive design with a sturdy construction for ultimate support. The base incorporates rubberized feet to provide a non-slip surface. It can also be fitted with adjustable spikes for use on soft carpeted surfaces. The base and the column perfectly conceal the wires. These stands fit both SONO PLAY:1 and SONO PLAY:3 speakers.
1. Pangea Audio DS300 Heavy Duty Speaker Stand
This set of two speaker stands features a heavy-duty steel audiophile construction. They provide a four-pillar support that serves to offer exceptional stability and rigidity. The top plate includes isolation pads that eliminate vibration for superior sound quality. The adjustable spiked feet make it ideal for placing on carpeted surfaces. The stands can support speakers weighing 15-75 pounds.