The stove heaters are undoubtedly one of the most important things that you can own to keep yourself warm and comfortable during chilling winters. They protect you from the freezing temperatures and help you to be cosy inside your home. However, the heat that these heaters generate is often not utilised properly. As a result, it increases your energy consumption. Well, that’s why you need to opt for wood stove fans. These fans have been specifically designed to distribute the heat throughout your room to keep you comfortable.
Having several options, only the best deserve to be in your home. Thus, the wood stove fans review will guide you in the best way.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Wood Stove Fans Reviews
- 10. VonHaus Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan with Temperature Gauge
- 9. VODA Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood, Log Burner and Fireplace
- 8. GALAFIRE Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan for Pellet & Wood Burning Stove
- 7. Sonyabecca Twin Heat Powered Fan Wood Stove for Insert Fireplace Fans
- 6. CWLAKON Wood Stove Fan with Stove Thermometer
- 5. Chekue 3-Blade Wood Stove Fan with Thermometer
- 4. Ecofan 810CAKBX UltrAir Mid-Size Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan
- 3. CWLAKON Silent 4-Blades Large Size Heat Powered Stove Fan with Stove Thermometer
- 2. Home-Complete Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood Burning Stoves
- 1. Ecofan 812AMKBX AirMax Large Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan
Table of the Best Wood Stove Fans Reviews
10. VonHaus Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan with Temperature Gauge
Stove heaters are an essential part of life in cold areas and keep home warm even when it’s chilling outside. But a lot of that energy and heat is wasted if it is not spread out to your home effectively. With this fan from VanHaus, you can get the most out of your stove heater. It is constructed of premium aluminium. As a matter of fact, the blades are designed in a way to pull and spread maximum hot air with minimum rotations.
Further, the fan is operated by a thermoelectric module which kicks in as soon as it detects a minimum temperature of 140-degrees Fahrenheit. With its high air circulation capacity, you’ll feel your home get warmer much more quickly than it used to. Another great benefit it brings is immense economic savings. It doesn’t require any form of electricity or costly batteries to power your fan. The fan’s motor is powered by the thermoelectric module which runs on the heat generated by the stove itself. So with time the savings it brings to you pay for the fans itself.
- Has a maximum operating temperature of 660-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Incredible circulation capacity of 150 to 190-cubic feet per minute.
- You can monitor temperature and wood stove circulating fan speed with the magnetic gauge.
9. VODA Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood, Log Burner and Fireplace
Elementary science teaches us that hot air stays up while cold air stays below. So all the warm air coming out from the stove ovens would go up and heat gets concentrated at the ceiling. The VODA fan helps you counter these problems with effective heat circulation and throws the warm air vertically. Your whole room gets heated up quickly instead of heat accumulation at the wrong places. The fan also has ingenious technology behind it.
In fact, the heat is used by the motors to generate electricity which further gets converted into kinetic energy to spin the fan. Moreover, it also shuts down and starts automatically. As soon as the temperature hits the 185-degree mark, the fan starts spinning. With a rise in heat, the speed of the fan is further increased improving air circulation.
When you are not using the stove and the temperature has gone down, the fan has no heat to power itself and automatically shuts down. So it not only saves power but also automates the whole process without the requirement of connecting to your grid.
- Works within the temperature range of 185-degrees Fahrenheit to 660-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Due to aluminium construction, it won’t suffer from any corrosion.
- The wood stove fan installation works silently giving you the benefit of warmth without irritating your ears.
8. GALAFIRE Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan for Pellet & Wood Burning Stove
If you have ever felt the need to sit close to your stove heater, then that’s because it isn’t optimised to give you an efficient heat circulation. Your living space would be much more comfortable and warmer with this stove fan from Galafire. It effectively blows hot air in the vertical direction so that ceiling is not the only place your stove warms. Plus, it would be an even sweeter deal if this fan could produce its own electricity and run itself. But that’s exactly what this fan does and saves you a lot on your energy bill in an eco-friendly way.
Moreover, you are free from bearing any running cost and don’t have to spend an extra amount for the added wiring. No matter what kind of stove you have, be it wood or multiple fuel stove, you would save a lot on fuel due to more efficient heating. Enjoy a nice and cosy room without the noise that comes with a fan. The wood stove fan is quiet and you wouldn’t even know it’s there.
- Strong but light anodized aluminium construction.
- Has a faster-operating temperature at 50-degree Celsius.
- You even get a stove thermometer free with the fan.
7. Sonyabecca Twin Heat Powered Fan Wood Stove for Insert Fireplace Fans
Imagine how much it would cost you every year for cooling fans that make a loud noise with their heavy blades. This dual stove fan from Sonyabecca makes it a steal deal since it essentially pays for itself. It requires no external power source or batteries. And operates almost silently to keep your room warm and give you the best experience. If you have a classic stove oven which does not have sufficient space on top for most fans, then you don’t need to worry.
The butterfly-shaped fan gives you twice the power without hogging much space. It is less than 15 cm in height which makes it compatible for most iron fireplaces. The 4 wood stove fan blade setup is powered by two motors. Thus, it makes the airflow much stronger than most competitors on the market.
Furthermore, these fans are capable of throwing out around 430-cubic feet of air every minute which is a lot for any fan. The fan also comes with a solid safety mechanism to protect your investment. It has an iron sheet at the bottom which expands and rises with an increase in temperature. This way even if you forget to regulate the temperature it reduces the chances of the fan getting damaged due to too much heat.
- A superb running speed of a whopping 1600 rpm.
- Super quiet, keeping sound levels below 25 decibels.
- Indeed comes with a stove thermometer to check on the stove temperature and regulate it within safe limits.
6. CWLAKON Wood Stove Fan with Stove Thermometer
Cwlakon has really upped their game with this stove fan. They are well-crafted and can withstand temperature as high as 662-degrees Fahrenheit. You will really appreciate the automatic operation when you wake up in the morning. Unlike a blower, it isn’t circulating cold air after the stove has gone cold.
Plus, the anodized aluminium construction is capable of guaranteeing your safety. Being a thermoelectric module, it is equipped with a Bi-metallic safety device. Thus, it protects the TEG as well as a wood stove fan motor. In fact, there will be no discolouration or deformation.
- Less noise and more hot air.
- Safety measure under the base to protect the fan from overheats.
- A free thermometer lets you keep an eye on the temperature.
5. Chekue 3-Blade Wood Stove Fan with Thermometer
Save the extra dollars that you pay annually for bearing the operation costs of your blower in the heater. Opt for this great fan from Chekue since it has virtually no running cost, reduces your fuel consumption over time. Apart from being quite in nature, it has a maximum temperature of 300-degrees C.
Also, it properly distributes heat throughout the room. Plus, it is an eco-friendly product. However, to your surprise, it weighs light and gives you the best performance.
- The laser of premium quality anodised aluminium.
- 3 blades don’t experience as much drag as 4 blades.
4. Ecofan 810CAKBX UltrAir Mid-Size Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan
This nickel blade Ecofan is a great accessory if you use it on a regular basis or during the winter. It’s going to make your wood stove more efficient and is going to help circulate the heat throughout the home. All of this is attainable without using any additional electricity.
As a matter of fact, it increases the overall comfort throughout your home. And is designed to sit on top of your free standing wood stove. It creates its own electricity without using any household energy or batteries. The fan starts automatically as the temperature reaches a certain limit. So, automatically increases or decreases the circulation with temperature changes.
It will automatically shut itself off as the stove cold down so that you don’t need to do a thing.
- A warranty period of two years.
- Reduces fuel usage which means fewer carbon emissions.
- Power cuts won’t stop your heart circulation anymore.
3. CWLAKON Silent 4-Blades Large Size Heat Powered Stove Fan with Stove Thermometer
The new and improved fan from Cwlakon has much more robust construction and improvements on tons of features. You get reinforced blades that are really hard to deform and has reduced noise production by a good 5 decibels. It comes with 4 blades and has a minimum temperature of 50-degrees.
Moreover, it is an eco-friendly product and the thermoelectric module is the small generator providing power. Besides being a silent product, it will last you for a lifetime.
- Resists temperature till 350-degree Celsius.
- Metal strip under the base bend with rising temperature to protect the air of your fan.
2. Home-Complete Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood Burning Stoves
Just the warranty terms on this fan are incredible enough to get you excited about this incredible fan. It is backed by a 10 year period of limited manufacturer warranty. Plus, has zero operating costs since it makes its own electricity. In order to make the fan blades turn faster, you need to make the fire hotter.
Also, the wood stove fan’s maintenance is zero. Further, it has an inbuilt fire stoking indicator that will hint you whenever the fan’s speed is slowing. In fact, it promotes a noise-less operation.
- Pumps out between 170 to 190 CFM of warm air.
- Rpm of 9000.
- Maximum temperature ceiling of 644-degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Ecofan 812AMKBX AirMax Large Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan
One of the most unique aspects of this Ecofan is that its heat powered and don’t require any electricity. The Ecofan affects the thermal comfort levels in your home. You will feel warmer faster. Thus decrease the amount of wood or other fuel that you use because you won’t stoke fire up as quickly. You will feel the warm air being circulated directly into the heating area rather than having most of the stove’s heat rise immediately to the ceiling.
Further, this increases the heating efficiency of your stove. Even if you have a wood stove blower you will greatly benefit from this fan. It involves much less noise, has a non-existent cost of operation and doesn’t come with the hassle of turning the fan on or off.
- The operation is effortless and automatic.
- Reduces your carbon footprint and fuel usage by nearly 20 per cent.
- Proudly made in Canada with 2 years of warranty.
Keep yourself warm even in the roughest weather conditions and even save from getting hefty bills. The wood stove fans benefits are many and so, own one.